What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes to Use against Indian Troops

India will survive. Large Un affected areas will be there to take the nation's future forward
This is where you are seriously wrong ! Do you even know about the Pakistan's nuclear capability ?

Ok! So use them! It would be interesting to see what happens after the first battlefield nuke is fired.

I do hope the 'military strategists' of Pakistan have read India's nuclear doctrine. If not, I suggest they read it - NOW - before it's too late.

Please post link to India's nuclear doctrine, and the article above sound more of bharti masterpiece than anything else.
Whereas, bhartis cannot dictate.... how Pakistan army should make its defence doctrine.
On the other hand, When bhartis on this forum try to justify bharti cold war aka terrorism, by saying ''all is fair in war''... they should be than ashamed of criticizing.... use of strategic shells by Pakistan army at any point in time of hot war.

Are baba first let Arihant be commision then let it be arm with K? missile then talk about second strike and BMD is not even operational .
If the time arise pakistan will make sure they also destroy command and control along with striking major city and army bases thats the benefit of first strike after that india will be in the state of shock nobody to decide what to do .
so please dont start war with pakistan .lol

So what, we will launch a massive retaliatory strike the moment our satellites observe their launch.Not to mention the fact that we have now 2nd strike capability in our arsenal thanks to the Arihant class subs,so Pakistan won't be able to survive even if they strike us first because our nuclear subs will ensure a definitive and massive 2nd strike against Pakistan.
Plus the most important factor in this scenario is the 2-Tier BMD developed by the DRDO which will definitely neutralize most of their missiles thus leaving us with the opportunity of a massive 2nd strike:coffee:(ohh,btw i forgot to mention about the David''s Sling which we'll soon purchase from Israel to complete our 3-Tier BMD).

now take a quick leak before you need to change your dhoti.

Ok! So use them! It would be interesting to see what happens after the first battlefield nuke is fired.

I do hope the 'military strategists' of Pakistan have read India's nuclear doctrine. If not, I suggest they read it - NOW - before it's too late.

Pakistan is very Small Country so the First Strike is perfect policy to keep big Enemy at bay and let them thing is it worth it to fight war which no one can win .Even US back off from striking North Korea Because supposedly they have couple of nuclear missile and here we are talking nuclear weapon in hundreds.

This is where you are seriously wrong ! Do you even know about the Pakistan's nuclear capability ?

What is there to know about Pakistan nuclear capabilities ? And I don't think anything will survive to fire a bullet in just few minutes of Nuclear war. US AND RUSSIA thing is very different. They are like miles away even the their fastest missile will have to take some time to reach their targets . So anyone with best Anti Missile System will survive. But not the case with Pakistan and India . Tactical Nukes are jokes for Pakistan . My presumption is that Pakistan may use fighter gets to this purpose . But again it has to do lots and lots to win it's way against most deadly fighters like Su35 super Sukois su 30 MKI and AMCA .Not to forget the Air defense system will be produced in Tons by India . As it will get cheapest option like Akash Barak -8 and New LR Sam system under development . So I don't think Pakistan will dare for nuclear war . Unless a good terrorist capture a missiles batteries of Tactical Nukes of Pakistan. Because now it's very easy to take over a missile van and hide it .

Second or first strike.....pak don't have enough nukes considering

1.Size of India

2.Population

3.Two tier BMD

In any case large pc of of our population will continue to survive....i am not sure about pakistan
Pakistan already has more nukes than India, around 10-15 would be enough to cripple India, Imagine what 120 nukes can do, Pakistan still ahead of India in arms race - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Pakistan is very Small Country so the First Strike is perfect policy to keep big Enemy at bay and let them thing is it worth it to fight war which no one can win .Even US back off from striking North Korea Because supposedly they have couple of nuclear missile and here we are talking nuclear weapon in hundreds.
First strike policy is always used by conventionally smaller force , Pak and Indian active military is 2:1, Israel uses the same policy to counter numerically superior arab armies and US used the same during cold war since soviet forces were numerically superior.

Did you read wat I have posted ? I don't know why anyone not focusing on aftermath of using tactical nukes ... It serves nothing retaliation will be on the was even before ur nuclear missile reach Delhi but India will survive. Large Un affected areas will be there to take the nation's future forward but will pakistan survive ?
Pakistan and India are neighbours, missiles won't take more than 5-6 minutes to reach its intended target, Pakistan already possesses more nukes than India, 10-15 are more than enough to cripple India, imagine what will 120 nukes do, incase India tries to mess with Pak Pakistan still ahead of India in arms race - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Pakistan already has more nukes than India, around 10-15 would be enough to cripple India, Imagine what 120 nukes can do, Pakistan still ahead of India in arms race - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

First strike policy is always used by conventionally smaller force , Pak and Indian active military is 2:1, Israel uses the same policy to counter numerically superior arab armies and US used the same during cold war since soviet forces were numerically superior.

Pakistan and India are neighbours, missiles won't take more than 5-6 minutes to reach its intended target, Pakistan already possesses more nukes than India, 10-15 are more than enough to cripple India, imagine what will 120 nukes do, incase India tries to mess with Pak Pakistan still ahead of India in arms race - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
15 nukes ....?

Do you even know what BMD of India is capable of....?

You need to fire 200 nukes in order to hit 15 ....and 80% of our population will lives as far as Andaman islands....but you are a tiny country. You wont survive....the same no of nukes.

You know what Pakistan will not use nukes even if it gets split into 10 countries, authorities know that there is life after split but none after nuclear attack. In current era of technology, major powers of world will have almost live status of nuclear armaments and they have 100s of plans to counter it for any country. So chances of having nuclear war is not possible, ya nuclear terrorism by so called non state actor is possible in country like pakistan and for that whole world is working towards mapping foot prints of pakistani nuclear materials.

You know what Pakistan will not use nukes even if it gets split into 10 countries, authorities know that there is life after split but none after nuclear attack. In current era of technology, major powers of world will have almost live status of nuclear armaments and they have 100s of plans to counter it for any country. So chances of having nuclear war is not possible, ya nuclear terrorism by so called non state actor is possible in country like pakistan and for that whole world is working towards mapping foot prints of pakistani nuclear materials.
You're entitled to ur opinion sir, nukes are used as a deterrent by a small state incase of a overwhelming conventional attack, Israel follows the same policy and US did the same in cold war, Pakistani establishment isn't producing nukes as a show piece, it is a deterrence, however if Indian aggression crosses a certain tipping point, Pakistan will respond as per its policy, at that point in time and in the heat of the moment , extreme decision can be made !!!

What is there to know about Pakistan nuclear capabilities ? And I don't think anything will survive to fire a bullet in just few minutes of Nuclear war. US AND RUSSIA thing is very different. They are like miles away even the their fastest missile will have to take some time to reach their targets . So anyone with best Anti Missile System will survive. But not the case with Pakistan and India . Tactical Nukes are jokes for Pakistan . My presumption is that Pakistan may use fighter gets to this purpose . But again it has to do lots and lots to win it's way against most deadly fighters like Su35 super Sukois su 30 MKI and AMCA .Not to forget the Air defense system will be produced in Tons by India . As it will get cheapest option like Akash Barak -8 and New LR Sam system under development . So I don't think Pakistan will dare for nuclear war . Unless a good terrorist capture a missiles batteries of Tactical Nukes of Pakistan. Because now it's very easy to take over a missile van and hide it .
Cool_story_bro_tell_it_again.jpg

sons cricket won't be same in post Indo-Pak Nukes era.Let us for the sake of Cricket say no to nukes

Then i think your military strategists should think thrice before crossing a Pakistani border because in that case 100% the tactical nuke will be fired as stated in our first use policy.If they want to exist and to avoid the nuclear Armageddon then they should realize invading Pakistan is simply not an option and that,s where your cold start doctrine fails :enjoy:
Even after the so called mumbai attacks there was no cold start doctrine in action because they knew it will cause more pain in return.

Pakistan Nuclear doctrine is very clear and very thin line to cross thats what prevented india from attacking so many time
India Pakistan war wont happen untill one is totally mad and dont care about consequences .

Even after the so called mumbai attacks there was no cold start doctrine in action because they knew it will cause more pain in return.
For your kind information, the doctrine of Cold Start didn't even exist in the fetus stage before the Mumbai pogrom.

Secondly, there's no such doctrine as Cold Start even today. It's a figment of your paranoia. This was just an article published in the Combat magazine by a retired brigadier and you guys lapped it up hook line and sinker! Jeeez!

Back
Top Bottom