What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ticker
First of all will you not kill BLA. Won't your blood boil when a Pakistani member of TTP kills soldiers.

Secondly, I don't have any problem with her converting to Muslim from being a Hindu. We have chatted alot and I never disrespectd her conversion. If a person changes her /his religion, I don't have any problem.

Thirdly, I never taken a cheap shot at her baby and she knows it. I always targeted her views and I am allowed to do that. I have a sister too. I respect her as Woman but hate her views about soldiers as Human.

Stop telling me the meaning of disgrace. Bigotry is when you go ballistic on Indian saying bad about Pakistani soldier while support the one who talks bad about Indian soldier.

Try to gather the zest of what I target rather than picking selective words and using it in twisted way.

I don't need your certificate of who I am. I am proud friend of Indian armed force members.

You are not worth a reply.

However, do not attempt to hide behind the honour and dignity of brave Indian soldiers to shield religiously bigoted views and expressions of such insults against a woman and her unborn child.

By saying what you say, you may become a hero amongst the Indian posters here, but as a human being, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for what and how you expressed indignity.

I will not reply to you any more.

I believe its high time to close this thread as it came out of "Cricket Sledging" and moved to "Personal Abusing".

Apart from trolling and sledging, For god sake, It was a match which carry sportsmanship. fight among the supporters of 2 teams happen everywhere in the world and in every game but lets not take it personally. It was good match and amazing cricket is going on that is what need to be enjoyed most.

I believe its high time to close this thread as it came out of "Cricket Sledging" and moved to "Personal Abusing".

Apart from trolling and sledging, For god sake, It was a match which carry sportsmanship. fight among the supporters of 2 teams happen everywhere in the world and in every game but lets not take it personally. It was good match and amazing cricket is going on that is what need to be enjoyed most.
well it took wrong direction when pandey started posting pics of people mourning on death of their dear ones and worse he was laughing on such pictures.such pictures can be source of fun and pleasure for sick person..else nothing was wrong in this topic

Me watching T20 until today
scared.jpg

Me watching T20 from today onwards

relaxed.gif

HARD LUCK PAKISTANI FRIENDS.

BUT GREAT PLAY BY PAKISTAN IN SERIES.

REACHING SEMIFINALS IN ALL WORLD CUP IS CHAMPION'S FEAT ITSELF.

ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE ENCOUNTERS & MATCHES !

On Lighter Note , Sharing a funny post seen on Facebook : -

Ye T-20 hai Boss

Na HAFEEZ se khela jaata hai

Na RAMEEZ se bola jaata hai".

well it took wrong direction when pandey started posting pics of people mourning on death of their dear ones and worse he was laughing on such pictures.such pictures can be source of fun and pleasure for sick person..else nothing was wrong in this topic

Everyone has its own logic and its own way of doing it and I was not quoting you guys but others in parallel. Leg pulling, sledging, conspiring in fun is good but going beyond of it is disrespect to sportsmanship. I have done that in this thread for fun as well but not getting abusive for a match.

So lets bury the hatchet here and move on. Dont take it personally and thats for everyone.

It was shocking to see Umar Akmal took off his helmet and face the fast bowler at the death over, shows how much desperate he was to win. He only cared about wining for his team & country and didn't care about injury! never saw anything like that before..what an emotional moment. That true passion and patriotism! Pakistan should take a lot of pride & heart from the way they played, one of the best T20 teams in the world even without ipl.:tup:
2007 T20 World Cup Finals.
2009 T20 World Cup Champions.
2010 T20 World cup semi finalists.
2012 T20 World cup semi finalists.

^ Same thing I thought. Reminded me of 300 movie when Leonidis takes of his helmet as it was obstructing/distracting his vision, I find it intelligent move more than emotional. But the will was really commendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom