What's new

Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka 2015

Sri lanka is rebuilding and young team :P sounds familiar ? :D

:( ... :p: ... :mps::thinktank:
very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif
nose-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I dont know why I feel like winning a worldcup...
shy-cheetah-emoticon.gif

oh man that was the best match i have watched after a long time :D

Two lala anwar ali and boom boom and then last finish by 6 ..great come back and welll done Pakistan for winning all test, one and t20 series in SL..

Well Pakistan can be above England for sure. England shows arrogance without any reason. Not good ODI team, not good t20 team, just ok test team (only play toe to toe against australia)
true England cricket team is as good as their football team in big tournament outside England. They are good test side on home pitches ..now they are coming in UAE and will be good to see whether they give same test performance in away matches..They should have been much better considering their quality country structure of crciket

The i am scared of spiders little girl
:D dont worry friend...I screamed too but as a boy :) And There are three simple steps of killing an innocent spider...
1)Pick a shoe
2)aim at it and throw
3)check if he is alive or not...If alive then scream hard as you can it'll die of an heart attack :rofl:

Last edited:
:D dont worry friend...I screamed too but as a boy :) And There are three simple steps of killing an innocent spider...
1)Pick a shoe
2)aim at it and throw
3)check if he is alive or not...If alive then scream hard as you can it'll die of an heart attack :rofl:
When i was a child i actually used to kill spiders with a bodyspray flame thrower haha

Highlights of SL innings

[video]

[video]

Highlights of Pakistan innings

[video]
[video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom