What's new

Pakistan vs India: India wins the toss and elects to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We asked Sharda Ugra, our senior editor, to write about Pakistan.

"Pakistan shows every cricketer in the world how it can actually be done," she said. "They win some and they lose a few but always they play like millions of kids do on the street - full on. When they go down, they go down in flames. When they do well, they can set the world on fire."

ESPN cricinfo.

50mhc9.jpg

nooooooo! why the he'll shoiab aint playing?

Good luck to both the teams!! Welcome Pakistanis to Mohali.. Let the entertainment begin!!

My Arab GM declared that anybody can go home/cafe to watch the match once it is started..wow...thats the spirit.!!

Darn! Videos don't stream if I use a proxy..

Any solution? I'm at office and video streaming sites are blocked by firewall!

Any solution will be deeply appreciated!

Koi toh solution bata do yaar

yaar ab tak match ke baare mein socha nahi tha, ab tension aur bp badh rahe hain mere.

I am going to have a serious headache for sure. Idhar office wale bhi nahi chod rahe hain :hitwall::argh:

Pakistan sei dushmani acha nahi india
sheela teri jawan hai
munni teri badnaam hai
dhoni ki chaal baimaan hai
aur captain humara phatan hai ....

GO Pakistan GOOOOOOOOO

yaar ab tak match ke baare mein socha nahi tha, ab tension aur bp badh rahe hain mere.

I am going to have a serious headache for sure. Idhar office wale bhi nahi chod rahe hain :hitwall::argh:

Bp apparatus saath rkh kr bethna :p:P

i m all pumped up after watching national anthems of both teams. OMG i don't remember when last time i was excited, nervous & tense all at one time watching a match. this is really big. leaving now, moving to big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom