What's new

Pakistan vows to respond 'forcefully' to any destabilisation attempt

ROFL :cheesy: Ohooo if you are like that why India have no washroom for people in India :azn: ?? =D what is your india literacy rate ? People of world saying India is Rapistan where everyday 100s of girls raped ??? If you have no problem with CPEC then why India support terrorism in Pakistan ??
1. india doesnt supports any terrorism in pakistan its just a "truck ki batti"which your establishemnt showed you to hide there own wrong decissions and incompetence and corruption and all pakistani media & nation isr unning behind it before thinking if that was so why are indian criminals whome india wants dead or alive are still breathing in your nation & why are they reluctant to share proofs on indian involvement with your media,USA or UNO ?

2.as for rapes tell me your a pakistani dont rapes happen in pakistan ? or how many rape cases are solved and criminals are given punishment for the same in pakistan ?

3.now as for CEPC we have onli one objection G&B is owr territorry which pakistan occupied deu to help of afridies in1948 and is still under your illeagel occupation deu to foolishness of owr previous goverments .....why is your nation still creating trouble for us in kashmir or why is china objecting to india making road and rail infra in arunachal pradesh?

he hehe challo sir even if i agree with you at least we are trying to make owr lives better by aknowledging owr mistakes and putting efforts in irradication owr weak points instead of denying them and making conspiracy theories and blaming others for owr own in competence ;)
Just stop lying,

no it isn't. And thanks for acknowledging India's role in supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

Ask any body from any corner of the world....Pakistanis have been responsible for many terrorist activities abroad ...so why just India...you guys have made enough enemies. Be it USA, Australia, UK...you name any terrorist attack..the name Pakistan will pop up for sure.

Britons training in Pakistan for UK terror attacks - Telegraph
Michael Meacher: The Pakistan connection | US news | The Guardian

Well Pakistan is getting the fruits from the seeds it planted....you won't find a single Indian who would or has crossed the border to blow himself up. It is always the other way round...IA has to gun down infiltrators.Those who are doing the dirty work are one of yours....no matter how much others say...you guys will believe in what you want to. India didn't plant Osama in Pakistan, neither India invite and let Pakistan's soil be used by so called freedom fighters (mujahids) to fight the Ruskies.

Blaming India is the easy way of avoiding the responsibility and accountability...if India is behind all those activities...why not attack the rallies of Lakhvi or JuD...surprisingly most of the attacks are or Shiyas, Hazaras, and Christians which makes no sense...it is just a waste of resources..Furthermore most of the Sunni jihadis get much more funding from their compatriots from Saudi...

1. india doesnt supports any terrorism in pakistan its just a "truck ki batti"which your establishemnt showed you to hide there own wrong decissions and incompetence and corruption and all pakistani media & nation isr unning behind it before thinking if that was so why are indian criminals whome india wants dead or alive are still breathing in your nation & why are they reluctant to share proofs on indian involvement with your media,USA or UNO ?

2.as for rapes tell me your a pakistani dont rapes happen in pakistan ? or how many rape cases are solved and criminals are given punishment for the same in pakistan ?

3.now as for CEPC we have onli one objection G&B is owr territorry which pakistan occupied deu to help of afridies in1948 and is still under your illeagel occupation deu to foolishness of owr previous goverments .....why is your nation still creating trouble for us in kashmir or why is china objecting to india making road and rail infra in arunachal pradesh?

haan Raw is wellfare organization aur Afghanistan may pani kay tanker supply karti hey haina .... big LOL

:omghaha:
Then why Indian Defence Minister Said we support terrorist in Pakistan why Moodi Accept in bangladesh India had a Important role in breaking PAKISTAN ???
G&B is your territory :omghaha: ????
What about those territory where India occupied ???
Kashmir
Assam
South Bengal
Nagland
Manipur
Khalistan
Urrisia
etc
Why people of these states want freedom from India and they start separation movement ?

Indian cross-border terrorism is a serious concern not only for Pakistan but also for the region and the world.

Only because India has mostly remained immune to such terrorism for the last few years does not mean, that one day it can not come back home to bite hard.

It is high time that indian policy makers take a deeper look at their policies of exporting terrorism and start playing a constructive role in the region.

One day Indian terrorism will be defeated in Pakistan as well, just as Sri Lanka has shown us. It is just the matter of time.

So even though we know it is very hard for India to leave such policies of exporting terrorism, which she has been following for decades, but can't she make a wiser decision and give peace a chance?

haan Raw is wellfare organization aur Afghanistan may pani kay tanker supply karti hey haina .... big LOL
are you suggesting ISI is acharity organization ...

lolzz i know that pakistani army /Fauji trust runs shaadi haals , bakeries and petrol pumps in pakistan but its news to me they also supply water tankers :haha:

thing is its job of every intellegence agency to keep a check on internal and extrnal trouble makers and to keep deep assets in every nation specially with which it had to fight 4 wars but putting all the blame on a foriegn nation/intellegence agency for all the ills and problems in your nationis plain incompetence and corruption ...i hope you got my point

are you suggesting ISI is acharity organization ...

lolzz i know that pakistani army /Fauji trust runs shaadi haals , bakeries and petrol pumps in pakistan but its news to me they also supply water tankers :haha:

thing is its job of every intellegence agency to keep a check on internal and extrnal trouble makers and to keep deep assets in every nation specially with which it had to fight 4 wars but putting all the blame on a foriegn nation/intellegence agency for all the ills and problems in your nationis plain incompetence and corruption ...i hope you got my point

:pakistan:
That's why any terror act when happen in Endia Indians start blaming ISI
You was talking about evidence of Raw involvement in Pakistan.Yes we have proves and we showed all proves to John Kerry and soon we will give all evidence to UN wait and watch

:omghaha:
Then why Indian Defence Minister Said we support terrorist in Pakistan why Moodi Accept in bangladesh India had a Important role in breaking PAKISTAN ???
G&B is your territory :omghaha: ????
What about those territory where India occupied ???
Kashmir
Assam
South Bengal
Nagland
Manipur
Khalistan
Urrisia
etc
Why people of these states want freedom from India and they start separation movement ?
1. indian defnce minister said why onli indian army has to fight terrorism exported from across the border why not use there own people for the job who are willing to do that(target killing) for money isnt that already happening in pakistan ?

2. we dont shy away that we helped mukti bahini to fight against state sponserred terrorism and geonocide of unarmed bengali civillians even Indira Ghandi aknowledged it while she gave an TV interview to BBC i guess so what if NaMo said it again ?

3.pakistan also unleashed afridi raiders against kashmiri n 1948 and send its commandoes to entice a rebellion in indian kashmir in 1964 which led to a war where both Ayub Khan and Z A Bhutto had to run to USSR to stop the war when USA ditched pakistan ..am i right ?

4.G&B is owr territorry like pakistanies think J&K is there territorry or china thinks Arunachal Pradesh is its territorry dont be a hypocrate .

now about the thread pakistani officials can gloat anything in UNO or any other platform but how many endorse there stance is another matter open your eyes and stop destabalising india by promoting terrorism in J&K,Punjab or sending counter fit currency cause days of passive indian defnce are over and offensive defence is in + pakistan is in no position to force its will on india but india has so better fall in line or what you had been doping to us since last 68 years we will also pay in the same coin fear that day

:pakistan:
That's why any terror act when happen in Endia Indians start blaming ISI
You was talking about evidence of Raw involvement in Pakistan.Yes we have proves and we showed all proves to John Kerry and soon we will give all evidence to UN wait and watch
well we dont just blame but also catch and kill those terrorists and then show and share workable evidence with USA ,Interpol ,UNO and even pakistan and exept pakistan all other parties have found evidence given by us as adequate and workable and even declared people like hafiz saeed ,lakhwi ,dawood ibrahim and mashood azhar as international terroists and criminlnals ...did you forgot about dawood gillani / richard coleman headley who spilled the beans about ISIs role in mumbai 26/11 massacrre in a US coourt of Law and tassawur rana who also did pleeded guiltyfor terrorism in US court and named some retaired and still working people in pakistani security establishment as the main culprits and hinted of a state within a state ;)

onli your joke judiciarry doest beleaves or doesnt wants to belave it who has even freed the attackers of malala yousufzai ....

no was for giving evidence to jhon kerry lolzz dint jhon kerry himself shrugged off all of your claims as "assumptions"in a offical press briefing when he last visited pakistan ...stop making fool of your own nation

so sir world doesnt runs on emotions and assumptions and wild conspiracy theories like pakistanies think so better get real and start working with honesty other wise onli pakistanies will be held responsible for fate of pakistan ....i hope you got my point and dint find my post too disturbing or offensive :)

Last edited:
Ask any body from any corner of the world....Pakistanis have been responsible for many terrorist activities abroad ...so why just India...you guys have made enough enemies. Be it USA, Australia, UK...you name any terrorist attack..the name Pakistan will pop up for sure.

Britons training in Pakistan for UK terror attacks - Telegraph
Michael Meacher: The Pakistan connection | US news | The Guardian

Well Pakistan is getting the fruits from the seeds it planted....you won't find a single Indian who would or has crossed the border to blow himself up. It is always the other way round...IA has to gun down infiltrators.Those who are doing the dirty work are one of yours....no matter how much others say...you guys will believe in what you want to. India didn't plant Osama in Pakistan, neither India invite and let Pakistan's soil be used by so called freedom fighters (mujahids) to fight the Ruskies.

Blaming India is the easy way of avoiding the responsibility and accountability...if India is behind all those activities...why not attack the rallies of Lakhvi or JuD...surprisingly most of the attacks are or Shiyas, Hazaras, and Christians which makes no sense...it is just a waste of resources..Furthermore most of the Sunni jihadis get much more funding from their compatriots from Saudi...

Yawn..... Still thanks for confessing about India's role in supporting and sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.

1. indian defnce minister said why onli indian army has to fight terrorism exported from across the border why not use there own people for the job who are willing to do that(target killing) for money isnt that already happening in pakistan ?

2. we dont shy away that we helped mukti bahini to fight against state sponserred terrorism and geonocide of unarmed bengali civillians even Indira Ghandi aknowledged it while she gave an TV interview to BBC i guess so what if NaMo said it again ?

3.pakistan also unleashed afridi raiders against kashmiri n 1948 and send its commandoes to entice a rebellion in indian kashmir in 1964 which led to a war where both Ayub Khan and Z A Bhutto had to run to USSR to stop the war when USA ditched pakistan ..am i right ?

4.G&B is owr territorry like pakistanies think J&K is there territorry or china thinks Arunachal Pradesh is its territorry dont be a hypocrate .

now about the thread pakistani officials can gloat anything in UNO or any other platform but how many endorse there stance is another matter open your eyes and stop destabalising india by promoting terrorism in J&K,Punjab or sending counter fit currency cause days of passive indian defnce are over and offensive defence is in + pakistan is in no position to force its will on india but india has so better fall in line or what you had been doping to us since last 68 years we will also pay in the same coin fear that day

well we dont just blame but also catch and kill those terrorists and then show and share workable evidence with USA ,Interpol ,UNO and even pakistan and exept pakistan all other parties have found evidence given by us as adequate and workable and even declared people like hafiz saeed ,lakhwi ,dawood ibrahim and mashood azhar as international terroists and criminlnals ...did you forgot about dawood gillani / richard coleman headley who spilled the beans about ISIs role in mumbai 26/11 massacrre in a US coourt of Law and tassawur rana who also did pleeded guiltyfor terrorism in US court and named some retaired and still working people in pakistani security establishment as the main culprits and hinted of a state within a state ;)

onli your joke judiciarry doest beleaves or doesnt wants to belave it who has even freed the attackers of malala yousufzai ....

no was for giving evidence to jhon kerry lolzz dint jhon kerry himself shrugged off all of your claims as "assumptions"in a offical press briefing when he last visited pakistan ...stop making fool of your own nation

so sir world doesnt runs on emotions and assumptions and wild conspiracy theories like pakistanies think so better get real and start working with honesty other wise onli pakistanies will be held responsible for fate of pakistan ....i hope you got my point and dint find my post too disturbing or offensive :)

No totally disagree with your soo called speech
You are playing blame game not talking with facts
You acknowledge all terror act in Pakistan its means India is a terrorist country who is supporting terror activity in our Motherland Pakistan :pakistan:
And you said ISI did terror act in Endia Mumbai attack blaaa blaaa
You have any prove ???? Big no......
You are playing card with blames nothing else
You said G&B is Endia territory Had any Person of G&b said they want to part of Endia?? Noo
And In J&K thousand of Person said Pakistan Zindabad Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan
There is difference b/w you and us :yay:

Back
Top Bottom