What's new

PAKISTAN US wants amicable solution of Indus Water Treaty dispute: Kerry

Now it seem along with Kashmir, Indus Waters also has become a major issue between India and Pakistan.

All thanks to Modi Sarkar. ........... i think if a person can't solve an issue, at least he shouldn't create another one.

Now it seem along with Kashmir, Indus Waters also has become a major issue between India and Pakistan.

...and in all of them 'issues', it's Pakistan that wants something from India. Good for us. We can bend'em howsoever we like. Quite a comfy position to be in, I'd say.

All thanks to Modi Sarkar. ........... i think if you can't solve an issue, atleast don't

First you have to define what 'solving' means.

For India, 'solving' means maintaining status quo, with a little bit of arm twisting Pakistan thrown into the midst and maybe balkanisation of Pakistan too. We've done it for 70 years, we'd love to do that for another 700.

For Pakistan, 'solving' means taking something from India, whether it is, land or water. You are the one who 'want' smoething from India. You haven't taken anything from us in last 70 years despite waging 4 wars and countless proxy wars. Your record is abysmal.

This puts us in a great situation and in the driver's seat essentially.

I'm not complaining.

All thanks to Modi Sarkar. ........... i think if you can't solve an issue, atleast don't

I think Indus waters was never an issue. Modi used Indus waters in the heat of the moment. India never had any intentions to abrogate IWT. Pakistan by bringing it regularly is making it a bigger issue. In India, 90% of people don't know such treaty exists. Once Indus waters issue enters India people psyche and if they start feeling that they are being deprived of Indus water, the issue will become unsolvable just like Kashmir. What Pakistan is doing is a blunder.

First you have to define what 'solving' means.

For India, 'solving' means maintaining status quo, with a little bit of arm twisting Pakistan thrown into the midst and maybe balkanisation of Pakistan too. We've done it for 70 years, we'd love to do that for another 700.

For Pakistan, 'solving' means taking something from India, whether it is, land or water. You are the one who 'want' smoething from India. You haven't taken anything from us in last 70 years despite waging 4 wars and countless proxy wars. Your record is abysmal.

This puts us in a great situation and in the driver's seat essentially.

India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other these countries which benefit from those rivers which came from china are going to discuss a "way" to avoid any future problem or drought incase of Chinese diversion of those rivers.

But India and Pakistan have already done that. we have the paper work, we have the water distribution formula which allow India to use 3 rivers and Pakistan to use the remaining 3 rivers. now you are up to divert water from those 3 rivers whose water is allocated to Pakistan. THIS, my friend, is a problem. whose simple solution is to just don't touch these 3 rivers ,do whatever you can do with your allocated 3 rivers.

I have no strong hold on indus water treaty , so i will leave it for the expert (who have in depth knowledge of this issue) .. Any further discussions should be with them. thanks.

I think Indus waters was never an issue. Modi used Indus waters in the heat of the moment. India never had any intentions to abrogate IWT. Pakistan by bringing it regularly is making it a bigger issue. In India, 90% of people don't know such treaty exists. Once Indus waters issue enters India people psyche and if they start feeling that they are being deprived of Indus water, the issue will become unsolvable just like Kashmir. What Pakistan is doing is a blunder.

You are looking at things from different approach and that is totally acceptable. But i think all the credit (negative off course) goes to Modi for transforming a successful treaty into an Issue. And IF, (God forbid) this issue cause deaths in future in case of war-on-water. Modi will be responsible for those deaths.

India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other these countries which benefit from those rivers which came from china are going to discuss a "way" to avoid any future problem or drought incase of Chinese diversion of those rivers.

But India and Pakistan have already done that. we have the paper work, we have the water distribution formula which allow India to use 3 rivers and Pakistan to use the remaining 3 rivers. now you are up to divert water from those 3 rivers whose water is allocated to Pakistan. THIS, my friend, is a problem. whose simple solution is to just don't touch these 3 rivers ,do whatever you can do with your allocated 3 rivers.

I have no strong hold on indus water treaty , so i will leave it for the expert (who have in depth knowledge of this issue) .. Any further discussions should be with them. thanks.

IWT as we all know it, is dead. IWT has been inherently unfair to India, the upper riparian. It gives 80% of the water of six rivers to Pakistan. There's not one treaty or agreement in the world that does that and I'll shave my head if you can name one (except IWT, obviously) that does that. There's not one treaty or agreement in the world that gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian.

India has now realized the insidious nature of IWT and decided that it's better buried under the same waters.

Now here's what's gonna happen (just my two cents worth humble prediction), we're gonna pretend that IWT is still alive and strong. We're gonna hold all the dialogues and everything. In the meantime, we'll make use of the waters as we deem fit for our interests.

Now it's for Pakistan to decide how to deal with this. You can fight it out and lose (like you have over the ast 70 years, you honestly cannot win over such a large and powerful enemy) or you (as in your army) can decide that enough is enough of making India the boogeyman and the security threat that it never was, and you can and should make peace with India like US and Mexico or other such models around the world. The army takes a backseat like all the civilised countries in the world and let true democracy take root in Pakistan.

The choice is yours.

Anyway, my reading of the diplomatic language here is that Mr. John Kerry is pressurizing us (Pakistan) to keep the matter out of the court of arbitration. Constructive criticism welcome.

IWT as we all know it, is dead. IWT has been inherently unfair to India, the upper riparian. It gives 80% of the water of six rivers to Pakistan. There's not one treaty or agreement in the world that does that and I'll shave my head if you can name one (except IWT, obviously) that does that. There's not one treaty or agreement in the world that gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian.

India has now realized the insidious nature of IWT and decided that it's better buried under the same waters.

Now here's what's gonna happen (just my two cents worth humble prediction), we're gonna pretend that IWT is still alive and strong. We're gonna hold all the dialogues and everything. In the meantime, we'll make use of the waters as we deem fit for our interests.

Now it's for Pakistan to decide how to deal with this. You can fight it out and lose (like you have over the ast 70 years, you honestly cannot win over such a large and powerful enemy) or you (as in your army) can decide that enough is enough of making India the boogeyman and the security threat that it never was, and you can and should make peace with India like US and Mexico or other such models around the world. The army takes a backseat like all the civilised countries in the world and let true democracy take root in Pakistan.

The choice is yours.

An innocent question. What would be your response if one fine morning you wake up to news announcing a big explosion happened on the new built/under construction dam?

You are looking at things from different approach and that is totally acceptable. But i think all the credit (negative off course) goes to Modi for transforming a successful treaty into an Issue. And IF, (God forbid) this issue cause deaths in future in case of war-on-water. Modi will be responsible for those deaths.

I never understand Modi's raking of the IWT, Baluchistan. It is almost like he wants to goad the Pakistan into a confrontation. Contrary to Pakistani propaganda India has nothing to do with Baluchistan. India is no position to use Indus waters. Look at terrain and climate map of Jammu and Kashmir.

An innocent question. What would be your response if one fine morning you wake up to news announcing a big explosion happened on the new built/under construction dam?

I would sip my bulletproof coffee and rejoice as I see the Pakistan army (in the worst case, unlikely though) fight a two front war (on Afghan and Indian borders), or at the very least, a Naval embargo of Pakistan, as well as manage the worst floods in Pakistan's history as Pakistan crumbles under bankruptcy and Sindh and the Baloch fight the Punjabis for what is rightfully theirs.

Would be a treat to watch and this without us lifting so much as a finger. You bomb, you drown. :)

I would sip my bulletproof coffee and rejoice as I see the Pakistan army (in the worst case, unlikely though) fight a two front war (on Afghan and Indian borders), or at the very least, a Naval embargo of Pakistan, as well as manage the worst floods in Pakistan's history as Pakistan crumbles under bankruptcy and Sindh and the Baloch fight the Punjabis for what is rightfully theirs.

Would be a treat to watch and this without us lifting so much as a finger. You bomb, you drown. :)

That sounds like a well thought out plan... NOT!

Wow,thats a long list of accusation.

Tell me one thing,how many Indians cheer for any of these organization??In fact,India doesn't support a single one of these.India never came to defend these organizations.Only some separatist politicians from Balochistan took refuge in India.But how about 3 decades of terrorism in Kashmir and elsewhere in India?Isn't Pakistan shielding a renowned terrorist who got transferred to Pakistan because a hijacked civilian aircraft??How about that?
ok.
Here’s the list of terrorists that Pakistan has asked India to hand over:

(1) Ajay Verma, a Karnatika resident and directly involved in bomb blast at Sialkot in which 7 people were killed

(2) Manoj Shastri alias Javed Khan, resident of Mumbai, wanted for killing of 14 Namazees at a Karachi Mosque

(3) Raju Mukherjee, resident of Calcutta, wanted for bomb blast in Lahore in which 9 people were killed

(4) Mr. Bal Thackeray, resident of Bombay, Chief of Shiv Sena, wanted for organizing at least three major massacres in Pakistan in which some 33 people were killed and a highly active in organizing ethnic and sectarian clashes in different parts of Pakistan

(5) Vivek Khattri alias Kaala Pathaan, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for at least four bomb blasts in which over seventeen people were killed

(6) Ashok Vidyarthi alias Aslam resident of Ajmair Sharif, wanted for sniper shooting at an Imam baargah in Karachi, killing some 14 Shias

(7) Rajan Nikhalje alias Chhota Rajan, wanted for a number of terrorist attacks in different cities of Pakistan including a bomb blast in Sabzi Mandi Islamabad and a bomb blast in Quetta. Chhota Rajan is now launching terrorist operations in Pakistan from Indian Missions in Kandahar and Jalalabad (Afghanistan) and is head of RAW’s organized Crimes Wing or Special Operations Division (SOD), he is also wanted for killing of Chinese Engineers in Baluchistan and organizing the murder of some Chinese workers near Peshawar

(8) Asotosh Srivastava alias Maulvi Nazir alias Mulla, resident of Alahabad, wanted for firing on an imambargah in which 9 people were killed

(9) Ashok Dube alias Shah Jee, resident of Gandhi Nagar (New Delhi), wanted for killing some 11 Namazees in a Lahore Mosque

(10) Sanjive Joshi, resident of Bombay, wanted for comprehensive assistance in terror attack on a Christian Mission School near Murree

(11) Ramparkash alias Ranu alias Ali, resident of Hyderabad Daccan, wanted for terror attack on a Christian Hospital in Taxila (he is also identified as a graduate of Hindutva Brotherhood’s terror training camp, located near Sarojini Nagar)

(12) Ramesh Verma, resident of Pune, wanted for terror attack in Sheikhupura, killing 7 innocent citizens

(13) Bihari Mishra, wanted for organizing a number of terror attacks in Pakistan through his terrorists of Hindutva Brotherhood’s terrorist school

(14) Manoj Kulkarni, resident of Colkata, wanted for terror attack in Attok , killing 17

(15) Venkatash Raghwan, resident of Mahablaishwar, wanted for terror attacks in Rawalpindi, killing some 9 people

(16) Ajit Sahay, a former RAW Deputy Director, now attached with Chotta Rajan, wanted for organizing attack in Hyderabad (Sindh)

(17) Ashok Vohra alias Nepali, wanted for printing fake Pakistani currency and spreading it worldwide, particularly in Nepal, UAE and UK and also organizing a terror attack in Gujranwala in which 8 people were killed

(18) Vijay Kapali alias Guru, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for terror attack on an AJK village, killing 13 of a family. He is also working for RAW’s cross border operations wing

(19) Vivek Santoshi, resident of Calcutta, wanted for organizing terror attack on some US citizens and killing them in Karachi

(20) Mohandas Sharma, resident of Patna, wanted for planning and executing terror attacks on foreign nationals in Pakistan at least on three occasions

(21) Ramgopal Soorati, resident of Soorat, wanted for terror attack in Jhelum, killing 9 through a bus blast on the highway

(22) Rakesh alias Kalia, resident of Bombay, wanted for terror attack in Kasur

(23) Parkash Santoshi, resident of Lucknow, wanted for terror attack on a religious gathering in Lahore

(24) Aman Verma alias Pappoo alias Gulloo, resident of Aagra, wanted for terror attack in Peshawar in which 11 people were killed

(25 Mohinder Parkash alias Yasin Khan alias Riaz Chitta, resident of Lucknow, wanted for organizing terror attacks in different parts of Sindh

(26) Ashish Jaithlee alias Shaikh alias Osama, resident of Bombay downtown, wanted for providing explosives to the terrorists who killed French engineers in Karachi and also to those who carried out Marriot bombing, these explosives were provided through Pak-Afghan border

(27) Manohar Laal alias Peer Jee alias Ubu Khalid, resident of Gohaati, wanted for providing explosive devices for attack on Foreign Mission building in Karachi

(28) Ramnarayan alias Mufti, resident of New Delhi, wanted for providing huge consignments of automatic weapons to activists of banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and banned Lashkar-e-Tayyaba

(29) Arun Shetty, resident of Bombay and wanted for bulk infiltration of explosives, arms and ammunition into Pakistan

(30) Nikhanj Laal, resident of Hurryana, wanted for terror attack in border city of Narowaal, killing seven people

(31) Sunil Verma alias Httyara, resident of Maharashtra, wanted for organizing terror attack on Daily the Nation’s office n Karachi

(32) Ashish Chowan, resident of New Delhi, wanted for supply of arms and assisting latest terror attacks in Quetta. Ashish is presently reported to be present in Indian Consulate of Kandahaar (Afghanistan)

(33) Babloo Srivastva of Chhota Rajan gang for providing highly sophisticated weapons to a sectarian outfit in Pakistan and assisting in missile attacks on UN offices in Islamabad in year 2000

(34) Suresh, alias Aamir alias Akbar Khan wanted for providing weapons and explosives to militants in Wana and North Waziristan through Afghanistan

(35) Abu Bakkar, wanted for a number of terror attack in different parts of the country and now living in India with a new identification under the blessings of Indian spy agency RAW.

It's likely that Kerry threatened the economic hitman Ishaq Dar and told him to tell Nawaz to do what India wants or your assets abroad will be targeted.

One has a UN resolution and the other a Treaty. India is in breach of the UN resolution already and about to breach the Water Treaty as well.

Nothing unusual and unexpected by the Kafars.

Ramnarayan alias Mufti, resident of New Delhi, wanted for providing huge consignments of automatic weapons to activists of banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and banned Lashkar-e-Tayyaba

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HAFIZ-SAEED.jpg

Marriot bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamabad_Marriott_Hotel_bombing

Facepalm

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Intelligence based list. Also India was involved in marriot hotel bombing was the news of that time too. And we have given you exact identity of your agent and we got proofs too.
Wikipedia don't have those news.

Tell me one thing,Which group actually bombed Marriot??Did Pakistan established it yet??Is it India backed Al Qaeda?USA was pretty sure it was Al Qaeda.The exact pattern matched.Marriott followed by Camp Chapman.

And about LeT,I rofled.Pakistan is whining to China every now and then to come to rescue Hafiz Saeed.And Indians supplied weapon to LeT?? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom