What's new

Pakistan - US Cooperation in War on Terror

AmnaR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I found some photo's (originally shared on a forum by a terrorist supporter). Here is the link: Flickr: zahra.b's Photostream
(I dont know how to share flickr photos. You'll have to see the link)

All photo's are real I can confirm. Now, most of the photos are easily available on the net (news sites, Pakistan Army forums etc), but many photos also look personal and not the kind Pakistan Army will release. Any idea HOW they got into the hands of the terrorists? Inside source?

Whats so out of the ordinary in photos from, joint visits, training centers, awards, site visits and yes soldiers get hungry so some dinner photos...what was your point again. :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with the photos, unless the person viewing them is under the belief that the US and Pakistan aren't partners.

I found some photo's (originally shared on a forum by a terrorist supporter). Here is the link: Flickr: zahra.b's Photostream
(I dont know how to share flickr photos. You'll have to see the link)

All photo's are real I can confirm. Now, most of the photos are easily available on the net (news sites, Pakistan Army forums etc), but many photos also look personal and not the kind Pakistan Army will release. Any idea HOW they got into the hands of the terrorists? Inside source?

Did you ever had cosmo-political education ? This are totally normal pictures, only the Drone-Base in Pakistan Story is a political fault.........

Well, for one, most people dont think of US as our partner. (The guy who posted it orignally on that forum is now banned. lols. for posting propaganda against pakistan. haha)

Seconly, some pictures are that of training.. specific excercises (blast wire on door) etc. They are normally NOT shared in Pakistan (unlike other places).

Maybe the attitude is changing and we saw it as no harm or maybe the wordings on the pictures just got me infuriated. But yes, these things are normal. Pakistan (and many other countries) have relations with many other countries and they all have exercises etc..

Well, for one, most people dont think of US as our partner. (The guy who posted it orignally on that forum is now banned. lols. for posting propaganda against pakistan. haha)

Seconly, some pictures are that of training.. specific excercises (blast wire on door) etc. They are normally NOT shared in Pakistan (unlike other places).

Maybe the attitude is changing and we saw it as no harm or maybe the wordings on the pictures just got me infuriated. But yes, these things are normal. Pakistan (and many other countries) have relations with many other countries and they all have exercises etc..

I'm genuinely curious here. Why would training with a country as knowledgeable and experienced in modern combat as the US be so controversial that it upset you?

Some Pakistanis don't think of the US as a partner, because some information is not as open as it could be it seems.

^it doesnt upset me. I know it happens routinely.

Our Jahil "awaam" are kept in the dark.. hence the hypocrisy in our public..

^it doesnt upset me. I know it happens routinely.

Our Jahil "awaam" are kept in the dark.. hence the hypocrisy in our public..

Oh ok...I saw you said you were infuriated, and was interested in why that would be.

I assumed a portion of the public looks at the US as non-Islamic, which makes it a taboo to engage in exercises jointly.

I don't think, that in the masses of people that are remotely aware of the world around them, that they NOT believe that US-Pak have been allies for a while now - this is pre-taliban war on terror days as well ..

The reason some of these pictures don't surface freely in the Pakistani press is because generally Pakistanis want to be proud of what they've done (amounts to not a lot) and that they've had no help from abroad (specially the US).

Oh ok...I saw you said you were infuriated, and was interested in why that would be.

I assumed a portion of the public looks at the US as non-Islamic, which makes it a taboo to engage in exercises jointly.

Not at all. A perfect counter example would be the ones with the Chinese which are celebrated a bit too much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom