What's new

Pakistan, UK sign ‘landmark’ pact on repatriation of convicted criminals - NS the master absconder could be the first casuality

khail007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The sudden return of the 'Master Absconder' to Pakistan could be more related to this though liars and their lie peddlers gave an impression otherwise.

ACCOUNTABILITY ACROSS THE BOARD

LIES SPREAD FAST BUT COULD NOT STAND, TRUTH SPREAD SLOWLY BUT ALWAYS PREVAIL

Pakistan, UK sign ‘landmark’ pact on repatriation of convicted criminals​

I'm proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends, says British Home Secretary Priti Patel

News DeskAugust 17, 2022

british home secretary priti patel with a pakistani official photo twitter pritipatel

British Home Secretary Priti Patel with a Pakistani official. PHOTO: TWITTER/@pritipatel

Pakistan and the United Kingdom on Wednesday signed the landmark agreement for repatriation of convicted criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan.
“I'm proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends to return foreign criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan,” British Home Secretary Priti Patel announced in a tweet.

“This deal shows our #NewPlanForImmigration in action, as we deliver for the British people,” she further wrote on her official Twitter handle.
The deal will allow Pakistan and the UK to repatriate their convicted criminals. However, it will only allow the repatriation of citizens sentenced by relevant courts.
Also read: Pakistan, UK agree to ink pact on repatriation of convicted criminals
The first round of negotiations on a criminal extradition treaty took place in October 2019.
Later in April 2021, the then interior minister, Sheikh Rashid met British High Commission Christian Turner and discussed the repatriation of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, who is in London after his release from prison on medical grounds.
This will be updated…

only uk pakistani will get sent bak from pak but nawaz wont get bak to pak.
What if he did get sent back to Pakistan?
He'd have his feet up in Jati Umrah being waited on hand and foot in opulent luxury, all at the expense of the poor downtrodden masses of Pakistan.

What about Altaf Qatil dala?

only uk pakistani will get sent bak from pak but nawaz wont get bak to pak.
From a few programs i have watched on TV he might be coming back soon once the road is clear and the targeted and nasty verdict on the aqama issue is revoked.

One sided deal in favor of UK. As expected this imported govt is doing what their masters want them to do.

LONDON: The UK signed a major deal with Pakistan on Wednesday, under which foreign criminals and immigration offenders from the UK can be returned to Pakistan.

UK Home Secretary Priti Patel hailed the development on Twitter, saying that “I’m proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends to return foreign criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan. This deal shows our #NewPlanForImmigration in action, as we deliver for the British people”.

“I make no apology for removing dangerous foreign criminals and immigration offenders who have no right to remain in the UK. The British public have quite rightly had enough of people abusing our laws and gaming the system so we can’t remove them,” the statement quoted Ms Patel as saying.

“This agreement, which I am proud to have signed with our Pakistani friends, shows the New Plan for Immigration in action and the government delivering.”

Legal expert says agreement will allow Britain to deport ‘unwanted persons’, even those who have no ties, to Pakistan
“Our new Borders Act will go further and help end the cycle of last-minute claims and appeals that can delay removals.”

A statement from the Pakistani High Commission said: “The agreement renews and updates, in a bilateral context an earlier agreement between Pakistan and the European Community regarding readmission of persons residing without authorisation concluded in Oct 2009. The bilateral agreement was necessitated by the exit of the UK from the European Union.”

A photo tweeted with the announcement showed Ms Patel at a signing ceremony with Interior Secretary Yousaf Naseem Khokhar. A statement said the home secretary met with Mr Khokhar and the Pakistan High Commissioner to the UK, Moazzam Ahmad Khan, to sign the reciprocal agreement.

Under the new plan, Pakistani nationals with no legal right to remain in the UK, including criminals, failed asylum seekers and immigration offenders, will reportedly be removed.

The statement said Pakistan nationals make up the seventh largest number of foreign criminals in prisons in England and Wales totalling nearly 3pc of the foreign national offender population.

“The agreement underlines both countries’ ongoing commitment to tackling the issue of illegal migration and the significant threats it poses to both nations. The agreement also includes ongoing work to improve and expand UK-Pakistani law enforcement cooperation,” it said.

Bad news for Pakistan

Though Pakistan has demanded an extradition treaty with the UK for years, this agreement falls short of that. Some lawyers see it as a blow to Pakistan, which may now see an influx of deported criminals from the UK — even those who have never visited Pakistan.

“This is a very negative step for Pakistan,” UK-based immigration law expert Mohammad Amjad told Dawn. “Last year, the Pakistani government was presented with this deal and refused to sign it, because fundamentally it will allow serious criminals to be deported to Pakistan without critical information sharing. This will present huge problems for Pakistan.”

Mr Amjad cited the case of Sohail Ayaz, a convicted pedophile and child abuser who was deported to Pakistan from the UK, but exploited the absence of an information-sharing mechanism and continued his criminal activities in Pakistan. In 2019, he was arrested for the rape and assault of upto 30 minors, despite being convicted of similar offences by a UK court in 2008.

He said: “Such issues will increase. Some criminals may be deported who have no links to Pakistan, and they will pose an even greater threat as they have no family network once they are sent back. The only beneficiary is the UK.”

The deal with Pakistan came after deals were signed with Albania and India last year, as well as Serbia and Nigeria this year. Pakistan’s deal appears similar to the agreements signed with Albania, Serbia and Nigeria where illegal immigrants and criminal offenders will be removed from the UK.

The deal with India, however, was more of a migration partnership deal, which allowed young British and Indian nationals to work and live in each other’s countries.

Published in Dawn, August 18th, 2022

What if he did get sent back to Pakistan?
He'd have his feet up in Jati Umrah being waited on hand and foot in opulent luxury, all at the expense of the poor downtrodden masses of Pakistan.
#nawaz is gud investment for city london banks.

Good chance that NS will be forced back now most likely. IK promised he’d bring him back, I guess this is close enough to count as a promise delivered.

UK is so fucked up economically and otherwise, that it had no choice but to start deportations by making such agreements

Look at them, they can’t even find a white british anymore, full of indians making their decisions hahaha….but I’m glad on this. Their time as colonisers and masters coming to an end…..

Results: well now our main airports (lahore, karachi, Islamabad, peshawar) can expect lots of charter flights……lot of Pakistanis will be deported now back to Pak…….uk is just getting rid of illegals……

I don’t think they will like to get rid of their assets like altaf, nawaz and others……too much involved.
Remember in uk nawaz is still not an illegal or even criminal….untouchables

Only ordinary illegals be sent back…..they better run or pack up their bags for one-way free rides

UK is so fucked up economically and otherwise, that it had no choice but to start deportations by making such agreements

Look at them, they can’t even find a white british anymore, full of indians making their decisions hahaha….but I’m glad on this. Their time as colonisers and masters coming to an end…..

Results: well now our main airports (lahore, karachi, Islamabad, peshawar) can expect lots of charter flights……lot of Pakistanis will be deported now back to Pak…….uk is just getting rid of illegals……

I don’t think they will like to get rid of their assets like altaf, nawaz and others……too much involved.
Remember in uk nawaz is still not an illegal or even criminal….untouchables

Only ordinary illegals be sent back…..they better run or pack up their bags for one-way free rides
Good for UK but bad for Pakistan. I don't understand under what pressure this agreement was signed by Pakistan. These criminals will be free to do what they like in Pakistan. UK will not share the details with Pakistan regarding their crimes. They could be from ordinary criminals to hard core drug traffickers to child sex abusers. I remember reading in Dawn, one case where a criminal was sent to Pakistan only to repeat his crimes in Pakistan. He was arrested after he molested and raped 30 children in Pakistan. I will share the link if I find it.

Last edited:
Good chance that NS will be forced back now most likely. IK promised he’d bring him back, I guess this is close enough to count as a promise delivered.
I’ve read before there was a plan to let him move to dubai, or bew zealand, saudia etc. i hope he can stay in one of those developed countries which hav great hospitals
Yaha agaye to phir se treatment k liyay baher jana parayga

This must be challenged in the court of law in Pakistan.

Absolute shameless bunch of colonial slaves peddling the colonial legacy for too long.

This must be challenged in the court of law in Pakistan.

Absolute shameless bunch of colonial slaves peddling the colonial legacy for too long.
Court of law in Pak??
Kya hogya bhai yaha sab dusra chal raha……why and how u expect in Pak to challenge this?
Iss system aur iske players se umeedain lagana bekar ha

The sudden return of the 'Master Absconder' to Pakistan could be more related to this though liars and their lie peddlers gave an impression otherwise.

ACCOUNTABILITY ACROSS THE BOARD

LIES SPREAD FAST BUT COULD NOT STAND, TRUTH SPREAD SLOWLY BUT ALWAYS PREVAIL

Pakistan, UK sign ‘landmark’ pact on repatriation of convicted criminals​

I'm proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends, says British Home Secretary Priti Patel

News DeskAugust 17, 2022

british home secretary priti patel with a pakistani official photo twitter pritipatel

British Home Secretary Priti Patel with a Pakistani official. PHOTO: TWITTER/@pritipatel

Pakistan and the United Kingdom on Wednesday signed the landmark agreement for repatriation of convicted criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan.
“I'm proud to have signed a new landmark agreement with our Pakistani friends to return foreign criminals and immigration offenders from the UK to Pakistan,” British Home Secretary Priti Patel announced in a tweet.

“This deal shows our #NewPlanForImmigration in action, as we deliver for the British people,” she further wrote on her official Twitter handle.
The deal will allow Pakistan and the UK to repatriate their convicted criminals. However, it will only allow the repatriation of citizens sentenced by relevant courts.
Also read: Pakistan, UK agree to ink pact on repatriation of convicted criminals
The first round of negotiations on a criminal extradition treaty took place in October 2019.
Later in April 2021, the then interior minister, Sheikh Rashid met British High Commission Christian Turner and discussed the repatriation of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, who is in London after his release from prison on medical grounds.
This will be updated…

It's Absolutely Not what you think!

This pact is signed as reward to the Pakistani Establishment who served the west well by supplying several C-17 Globemaster fully loaded with the arms and ammunition for the Ukrainian military to fight against Russia. That's why hilariously Bajwa was also invited as a chief guest, and also got his reward in the shape of this pact.

As we all know there is a thriving community of Pakistanis along with Kashmiris, Sikhs etc. in UK and are protected under the umbrella of better law enforcement and justice system from the wrath of their relevant Govts.

There are lots Pakistani journalists and ex-servicemen taking shelter there and exposing the blunders and high handedness of the "Neutrals" under the command of General Bajwa (who still thinking, they living in the 70's, 80's or the 90's).

So it would sound an alarm for all those dissenting voices and their families there that they can still be rounded up from there.

The return of MNS doesn't effect anything. He already lost his apeals for visa extension and is currently overstaying the limit of his visa there. So he would have to leave the UK eventually unless he tries to get some sort of business visa or political asylum. He can go to any other country which is willing to receive him like Qatar for example. No one is currently interested in what MNS does there or wherever he goes. He is in the good books of the establishment nowadays and his convicted daughter is out of the jail for apparently no justifiable reason at all. So I think it has nothing to do with the MNS or even Altaf Hussain. They are either the assets of the international establishment or the internal establishment or may even be of both!

Maybe those Pakistanis living in uk should give up(renounce) their Pak citizenships…….otherwise they may be deported on a moment’s notice to Islamabad to be dealt with.
As for nawaz, why can’t his british sons sponsor him(sickness, old age etc) for permanent residency of uk ? Surely with tons of money its easily doable….?? If malala and her family can get it, why not nawaz who invested billions in uk

Back
Top Bottom