What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

It seems, CH4-B are being produced too locally.
OR
possibly, new equivalent drone is being manufactured.

Why sir?? Its all over on social media and im sure nothing secret now as they released intentionally
The picture wasn't released intentionally that is exactly the problem.

Fron Drawing board to a Reality. PAC Poster from Dubai Airshow. Only Aesa Radar remains to be unveiled

images-jpeg-89-jpg.649813

So why is it that PAF did not unveil this UAV is it not ready yet ? Or undergoing trials? We know that PAF is making one under project Azm....
Traditionally PAF showcase its new inventory only once it becomes Operational which mean ONLY after the attainment of operational status of at least one complete squadron

I didn't want to start up a new Topic just for this b.s. article, so I thought i'd post it here. When I say b.s. article, i'm obviously referring to the source and words chosen.

For your Entertainment, I present...:

d_timesnow_logo.png

Pakistan's ISI purchases four unmanned aerial vehicles from China for 'counter-insurgency' operations

Srinjoy Chowdhury| National Affairs Editor
Feb 05, 2021

This is clear evidence of Pakistan, particularly the ISI realizing that the situation could slip out of control in Baluchistan.

Clearly, under pressure in Baluchistan, the ISI, the intelligence wing of the Pakistani army, has purchased 4 Wing Loong I unmanned aerial vehicles or UAVS from China. This will be for what Pakistan says, is part of 'counter-insurgency' operations in the troubled province. Along with the UAVs, will come several earth stations and a Chinese technical team.

This is clear evidence of Pakistan, particularly the ISI realizing that the situation could slip out of control in Baluchistan. In fact, while the Wing Loongs, developed by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China, have 'long-endurance' - which means that they can be in the air for surveillance purposes for a long while, they can also carry weapons, particularly air-to-surface rockets.

Pakistan has never been slow to use sophisticated weaponry against its own civilians. This includes using the Pakistan Air Force, which was first used in Baluchistan in the Seventies.

:what:

Besides, China has gifted two more modern Wing Loong-2 UAVs along with ground stations and air-to-ground weapons to go with them. China will also provide other equipment and technical assistance.

----------------------

I just wanna ask the obvious that is there a limit to depth how low these pathetic scumbags could possibly sink. But inadvertently I think we all know the answer to that.

I didn't want to start up a new Topic just for this b.s. article, so I thought i'd post it here. When I say b.s. article, i'm obviously referring to the source and words chosen.

For your Entertainment, I present...:

d_timesnow_logo.png

Pakistan's ISI purchases four unmanned aerial vehicles from China for 'counter-insurgency' operations

Srinjoy Chowdhury| National Affairs Editor
Feb 05, 2021

This is clear evidence of Pakistan, particularly the ISI realizing that the situation could slip out of control in Baluchistan.

Clearly, under pressure in Baluchistan, the ISI, the intelligence wing of the Pakistani army, has purchased 4 Wing Loong I unmanned aerial vehicles or UAVS from China. This will be for what Pakistan says, is part of 'counter-insurgency' operations in the troubled province. Along with the UAVs, will come several earth stations and a Chinese technical team.

This is clear evidence of Pakistan, particularly the ISI realizing that the situation could slip out of control in Baluchistan. In fact, while the Wing Loongs, developed by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China, have 'long-endurance' - which means that they can be in the air for surveillance purposes for a long while, they can also carry weapons, particularly air-to-surface rockets.

Pakistan has never been slow to use sophisticated weaponry against its own civilians. This includes using the Pakistan Air Force, which was first used in Baluchistan in the Seventies.

:what:

Besides, China has gifted two more modern Wing Loong-2 UAVs along with ground stations and air-to-ground weapons to go with them. China will also provide other equipment and technical assistance.

----------------------

I just wanna ask the obvious that is there a limit to depth how low these pathetic scumbags could possibly sink. But inadvertently I think we all know the answer to that.

What crap... Pakistan is procuring over 50+ Ch-4s from china and already has a sizeable number of armed BURAQ Drones in service. The ISI would be entitled to use as many as they would need for a specific intelligence gathering mission.

In truth I doubt the ISI would be given as much command as taking out a terrorist in afghanistan. I believe the decision and most of the operation would be under the command of an army unit (army aviation?). Unless the ISI is looking to go the CIA route ie taking direct role in drone strike operations/ decisions.

Bhai, just the starting statement by you...
What crap...
...was enough. You need not go 'bout clarifying to us. The masses across the border get off on these so-called articles and go on a rampage in the 'Comments' section.

Its truly quite amusing.

Back
Top Bottom