What's new

Pakistan-Turkey Going To Have Massive Deals In Defence Production Sector - Press Release

There are many articles which are saying the opposite, I am sure you can google it. Bottom line is, its a great game to squeeze Russia. Russia effectively, from trade and economy point of view is a land locked country. Hardly any trade happen with Russia from its frozen north sea, or eastern hinterlands which I am sure most of the world is not even aware of. Black sea is their life line. They tried to shut them out when west played the Ukraine card, that didnt go well. Then they tried to shut the other side of black sea, the Bosporus, by creating tension between Russia and Turkey and that backfired quite spectacularly. The pilot who shotdown Russia plane was a gulenist. Connect the dots and things become clear. This coup was a desperate attempt to keep things on track as planed by west.

There are many articles which are saying the opposite, I am sure you can google it. Bottom line is, its a great game to squeeze Russia. Russia effectively, from trade and economy point of view is a land locked country. Hardly any trade happen with Russia from its frozen north sea, or eastern hinterlands which I am sure most of the world is not even aware of. Black sea is their life line. They tried to shut them out when west played the Ukraine card, that didnt go well. Then they tried to shut the other side of black sea, the Bosporus, by creating tension between Russia and Turkey and that backfired quite spectacularly. The pilot who shotdown Russia plane was a gulenist. Connect the dots and things become clear. This coup was a desperate attempt to keep things on track as planed by west.
Why would US want to destabilize a NATO member state? Doesn't makes sense to me.

It is true that Tayyip Erdoğan have enemies within Turkey and abroad but he wants to strengthen his grip to power. He actually benefited from the recent coup effort. He now have the justification to commence crackdown on his enemies and rivals in various circles.

Remember: politicians are politicians for a reason. So who was helping who is anyone's guess.

Back
Top Bottom