What's new

Pakistan: Trapped In The US Game

Ah! another Taliban sympathizer here, I can see....:devil:

Watch out for the pack of wolves behind you WarProf......:woot:

Hu is absolutely right and he needs to be more assertive in steering this country from the obvious doom it is heading for. There is nothing the Pakistani people can do about it.

Dude...Taliban, Alqaeeda and Jihadis they are all products of US foreign policy and we are being involved always by force.
We have paid big prices for US wars in the region and his numerous backstabbings.

You think together with indian army americans keep killing Pakistanis in cold blood and natives of Pakistan should keep their mouth shut?

If you have any reservations on the content of article than discuss other wise shut your baseless ranting.

WarProfessor

It is truly regrettable that Pakistan pandered to the US Central Asia Strategy, facilitating its entry into a very sensitive zone and spread potential destabilization in the neighborhood, including China.

Destabilizing events in Tibet and Xingjiang are directly traceable to the US presence in Afghanistan. 75 kms snout of Pamir Afghanistan, a very leaky 4000 kms Central Asia stretch and from Indian Ladakh, Aranuchel Pradesh and Sikkim.

I can't say I completely agree if you blame Pakistan even if you are a Pakistani. :cheesy:

US goal has always been Iran, and its right. Iran is the ideal strategic location to have for US, not Pak, not Afghanistan, not Iraq.

And remember, when WOT started, it was years back, maybe General Mushraf and China didn't believe it would become so serious today.

Due to the financial crisis in US, the current situation is, globally, US does not have a way out, and has no clear motive other than live day by day. Nobody knows clearly what to do in Washington.

When Russian tanks rolled into Georgia, I posted this message on youtube: The eagle is mad nuts, Bear is drunk, [opnion about the Lion is ommited :cheesy:], and the group of moneys in the west are delusional.

I don't know about you, but I can seriously use a new member called War Professor Emeritus. :lol:

People! show some tendency to listen to both sides of story!

Dude...Taliban, Alqaeeda and Jihadis they are all products of US foreign policy and we are being involved always by force.
We have paid big prices for US wars in the region and his numerous backstabbings.

You think together with indian army americans keep killing Pakistanis in cold blood and natives of Pakistan should keep their mouth shut?

If you have any reservations on the content of article than discuss other wise shut your baseless ranting.

No I have no reservations about the article - quite the opposite i am in unison with the author as most of the commentators here.
And my comments are relevant to the article as well as the commentators - not sure what u call baseless ranting, dude.

If PAKISTAN was the target & US the hunter....surely PAKISTAN is trapped but just wait & see the HUNTER is becoming the HUNTED & THE HAUNTED

The Game

October 22, 2009
Zaki Khalid | Brasstacks/PKKH

As our brave Armed Forces take their positions in Waziristan for Operation Rah e Nijat, US and Ally checkposts are abandoned as a clear signal of what the new game is developing into. Meanwhile, India is deploying more MiGs on the eastern front alongwith more tanks. A few days ago, Manmohan Singh called upon the heads of India’s military divisions and expressed concerns of intelligence reports suggesting “imminent attacks on Indian soil”.

For the naïve minded, these developments mean nothing. Whereas for those who bother to think, what we see is that Pakistan is being surrounded and cornered from all sides. Ofcourse with the exception of long-time faithful friend China, which is more willing to take further pro-Pakistani stands, almost all the other regions are now conspiring against us. We have Iran, taking another quite-expected pro-Indian turn towards Pakistan during such a time of coaxial crises, blaming Pakistan also alongside the US and UK for supporting and even “housing” Jundullah militants in their territory.

The Paasdaran Guards asked the domestic authorities to give them permission to personally come and attack on “Jundullah hideouts”. This is a preposterous statement and a sign of utter shame and disgrace for those who claim to be the leaders of this country. As if there was more of national sovereignty and dignity left to be tarnished, we have recent unfoldings of Hussain Haqqani trying to sue a leading media group here. And now, the Foreign Minister’s son was found to be a member of John Kerry’s legislative group, who suddenly decided to quit the firm when the reality was being exposed of what actually forced the peanut-minded democrats to implement the “Kerry-Looser” Bill. Cospiracies against the nation, as usual by its enemies but foremostly by Mir Jafars within it, proves that there is something sinister, a contended pact, signed between those is government now and by the US and UK, a pact which probably forces the ministers and state bureaucrats to give into enemy prowess because of certain terms that had to be ensured in exchange of a “clean” previous track record.

Yes, I am referring to the NRO. This National Reprehensible Ordinance was signed in Abu Dhabi, in a secret room it seems, by top echelons of the elite Zionists, US, UK and Saudi rulers. And look who come into power. Slum people, majority of which have not bothered to pursue education beyond high school, holding the flag and claiming to lead the country. “Democracy, democracy, democracy” is all you hear from their smelly mouths. This is a democracy, but a totalitarian one. And dear reader, totalitarian democracy is equal to dictatorship, or autocracy, so to speak. The US has sent foreign mercenaries under the guise of “aid workers” in and near Kahuta. The UK is also helping arm the terrorists in Waziristan and FATA. Last year, Irani miscreants were captured in the Balochistan province. India’s RAW is heavily involved alongside the Mossad in Afghanistan, sending in hordes of savage terrorists in the Tribal Belt and within Pakistani cities by collaborating with separatist Baloch and Punjabi movements.

If you remember, Nazir Bhatti of the Pakistan Christian Congress had demanded a separate “Christian province named ‘Takistan’” years ago, before he got expelled from the country, The separatist elite Seraikis demand their province. BLA and BRA are doing so in their areas. The present government in the NWFP is separatist-minded also. So its pretty obvious, all have some common vested interests, and are working towards that goal. The CIA, now using Hakeemullah Mehsud as a proxy after their previous comrade Baitullah got cunningly targeted by our daring ISI, is looking forward to safe havens in and around Pakistani nuclear facitilies. To wreak havoc, using covert ops, they will try to prove that “terrorists are at reach to Pakistan’s nuclear facilities, we need global support and support to combat this menace by stationing American and Allied security forces in Pakistan”. This is where it’s all headed.

The Final Showdown of Asia. Islamic scholar Imran N. Hosein pointed out that “the biggest threat and last obstacle to the Zionists are the Islamic Bombs in Pakistan”. At these times, we need not worry. What we can do though, is to recognize the real enemy. The TTP, some double-agents within this government, Indian-minded locals. They must be removed. We need Hope and Unity now. This is precisely the problem. Our so-called leaders, not giving hope apart, they specialize in giving discouragement, disgrace and shame. We need Unity, Faith, Discipline, as The Quaid said. Our courageous troops need the support and encouragement of the nation to get the due morale for perfect combat against the enemy. This is the least we can do. May Allah Help us all.

WarProfessor

“”I can't say I completely agree if you blame Pakistan even if you are a Pakistani””

I don’t blame my country Pakistan, but our coward and greedy leadership.

With its growing prosperity, financial clout and the future Military potential China is a emerging as potential target for a “Colored” revolution. US and the West are keeping their mouths shut because they need your continued investment in US Treasury bills. At the right time though they will unleash the full fury of the Human Rights, Democracy mantra.

Georgia was a turning point. The drunk bear did the right thing after all.

And on the scale of cost benifit what is the benifit they are going to reap out of it? :what:

Do you mean to say Taliban is basically Indian armed forces? :rofl:

Sometimes it is good that people fall for false propoganda without actually getting the proof :devil:

This is another Taliban sympathies dodging thread.
This is not in this forumonly,these people are in line of mullahs,politician,journalist,supreme judges,forces,govt.dept.,media........and all of them are freaking mind people.
look at this below example.

PopupWindow

Mazari is mixing stuff up. The article he cites discusses redrawing Pakistan's borders, but does not discuss the plans he outlined, nor even the direct quotes cited. link

An alert editor or his staff should have caught this.

I am supprised and a little sad that so many seem to leap on this article and others like it treating Mazari as if she were some great Islamic sage rather than a discredited journalist with a political message to push.

She cant even seem to get the message straight one week the taliban are the terror of pakistan created by the US last week they were the misunderstood step children of Pakistan and every thing would all be sorted out if we stat down over a nice cup of tea and gave them every thing they wanted.

The same things over and over again, the US wants out nukes, well they have 3000+ of their own why do they want yours?

The US wants to destabilise Pakistan, they have enough **** on their plate trying to save face in Afghanistan and get out of Iraq why on earth would they want to add a third disaster to the mix?

If the US really wanted to cripple Pakistan why are they spending billions to help?

Yes the US has made mistakes in previous relations with Pakistan yes they can be arrogant loud mouthed ham fisted SOB's that like all of us make mistakes but they are not in the buissness of supporting the very people that have killed thousands of their own troops.

The Game

October 22, 2009
Zaki Khalid | Brasstacks/PKKH

The Final Showdown of Asia. Islamic scholar Imran N. Hosein pointed out that “the biggest threat and last obstacle to the Zionists are the Islamic Bombs in Pakistan”. At these times, we need not worry. What we can do though, is to recognize the real enemy. The TTP, some double-agents within this government, Indian-minded locals. They must be removed. We need Hope and Unity now. This is precisely the problem. Our so-called leaders, not giving hope apart, they specialize in giving discouragement, disgrace and shame. We need Unity, Faith, Discipline, as The Quaid said. Our courageous troops need the support and encouragement of the nation to get the due morale for perfect combat against the enemy. This is the least we can do. May Allah Help us all.

from the article:

Islamic scholar Imran N. Hosein pointed out that “the biggest threat and last obstacle to the Zionists are the Islamic Bombs in Pakistan”.

Back
Top Bottom