What's new

Pakistan Tour of England 2010

Pakistanis 165/5 (20/20 ov)

Marylebone Cricket Club 103/2 (13.0/20 ov)

Marylebone Cricket Club require another 63 runs with 8 wickets and 42 balls remaining.

GB

Prepare for another defeat ...

i didnot watch a single pakistani match after that fcuking semi final ...

Don't be that harsh on Pakistani team!!!!
Do not loose hope buddy!
Have you noticed one thing in our recent defeats??
In each of our defeat we played excellent but the point where luck was needed it was not there!! Specially in Worldcup semi final and recent India match... Match with Srilanka was also not that bad either...

I hope luck will surly return with a bang and WorldCup 2011 may be ours this time...

Hope for the best.

:cheers:

Tough match though...

Playing with a strong club team (with some of the recognized figures like Chaminda Vaas and Chris Harris init...) and in Lords cricket ground which is there home ground is never easy but sometimes even difficult then playing with an international team because they are used to the conditions of the ground and they practice everyday, I bet if Sialkot Stallions where playing against England in Jinnah Stadium Sialkot, it would be a very tough job for England cuz Stallions is one of the best league team in the world, and I am sure that england will lose to them
:cheers:

Last edited:
118706.jpg

118707.jpg
:woot:

118708.jpg

118709.jpg

118710.jpg

118714.jpg

118715.jpg

Lo ji moin bhai aap ki request per main yeh tasweerain post kar raha hon........ jaisi bhi aayi hain chalay gi - Insha'Allah agar August ya september main match dekha tab meray pas dosra camera ho ga SLR wala tab achi tarah se kheench lain ge - waise yeh wali tasweerain bhi maine resize aur crop ki hain taa ke jaldi jaldi load hon

68973829.jpg

p1000893x.jpg

p1000894d.jpg

well retired but proven playing against lara is very very special he is stil as dangerous as he was 20 years back and vaas ganguly and harris are not a medioker players i hope if pakistan plays with this attitude they will win 70 percent of the tour and england has shown aussies are beatable and pakistan should see their weaknesses time have to come for pakistan to take revenages of last 10 years at once but they have to play strongly i think if we had got yousuf and younis in this team would be looking formadible best team for last ten years

A 2-0 in tests vs Australia and 4-0 vs England coming up. No Yousuf, no younis. This series is probably the most meaningless series Pakistan will play up till date.

A 2-0 in tests vs Australia and 4-0 vs England coming up. No Yousuf, no younis. This series is probably the most meaningless series Pakistan will play up till date.

:disagree: :disagree::disagree:
hope for the best buddy.... INSHA'ALLAH we'll give tough time to both teams.... :tup:
:pakistan:

MCC had all the oldies and retired players in their team? :woot:
It is an honour to play in MCC (Melbourne Cricket Club). Yes there were 5 retired players and other were young but trust me MCC is like playing for England.

1) Brian Lara
2) Sourav Ganguly
3) Chaminda Vaas
4) Chris Harris
5) Ian Harvey

are the international players who participated in this match and there was one Afghani Guy "Hamid Hassan"

Hamid Hassan | Afghanistan Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | Cricinfo.com

i will have to disagree with you SMC. Our senior players were giving away their wickets cheaply and that became the major cause of our defeats. They were at their best couple of years ago but it does not mean they are still the best. Their average has been horrible in past couple of years and i am happy to see young team who in my opinion will at least work hard and give a fight to attain their place in the squad for longer period rather than just standing up in the ground, poor fielding and then giving away their wickets cheaply like our senior players does.

The experiment of young team may prove costly but its worth trying. We need young players in our team now........... to prepare for WC2011

Afridi in minor injury scare

Pakistan have had an injury scare involving their captain Shahid Afridi on the second day of the tour game against Kent. Afridi, clutching his back on the way to the dressing room at lunch, has what he said is a side strain and will visit a clinic tomorrow morning to ascertain the full extent of the injury.

"I just had a minor side strain," Afridi confirmed to Cricinfo, adding that there was no cause for serious concern. Earlier in the morning he had appeared comfortable during fielding drills and played touch football with his team-mates. However, Afridi did not return after lunch and only took the field towards the end of the Kent innings for a couple of overs. He hasn't had much of an impact on the tour game, batting only six balls for a duck in the first innings.

In the absence of any senior and experienced batsmen, Shoaib Malik apart, Pakistan need Afridi in healthy form in order to pose a challenge in the upcoming Test series against Australia and England.

Afridi, who has scored 1683 runs in 26 Tests, played his last Test during Pakistan's tour of England in 2006 but failed to impress in two Tests at Manchester and Lord's. He had announced a surprise temporary retirement from Tests in early 2006, saying he wanted to concentrate on the game's shorter formats, but changed his mind less than a fortnight later after the then PCB chairman, Shaharyar Khan, and coach Bob Woolmer persuaded him to reverse his decision.

Afridi was recently appointed Pakistan's captain in all three formats following Pakistan's winless tour to Australia in 2009-10.

Pakistan in England 2010: Shahid Afridi in minor injury scare | Cricket News | Pakistan v Australia 2010 | Cricinfo.com

Back
Top Bottom