What's new

Pakistan today conducted a training launch of surface to surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi.

India tested Agni Prime. Pakistan should test Shaheen III or Ababeel instead of Ghaznavi every 5 seconds

Pakistan today conducted a training launch of surface to surface Ballistic Missile Ghaznavi

The successful training launch was aimed at ensuring the operational readiness of Army Strategic Forces Command, besides re-validating technical parameters of the weapon system.
That was top level trolling to Indians ispr trolls India on top level hahaha

While you are being the usual two-bit Indian trying to assuage your ego by a cheap shot one liner. Even if it was a plain jane DF-11A, so long as it kills you and your family - who cares where it came from.
they cant seem to comprehend this simple thing that whether its a DF or a Ghaznavi or something else... Nuke still hits the same!

Last edited:
they cant seem to comrehend this simple thing that whether its a DF or a Ghaznavi or something else... Nuke still hits the same!
As I said - pathetic representatives of their nation whose entire existence revolves around trying to get these small wins to assuage their insecurities.
A nuclear weapon flash burn, shockwave and radiation don’t carry an ID of where and what they got dropped from.

Maybe these Indians may feel better dying from a Chinese weapon somehow than some Pakistani indigenous one. Imagine some Indian soldier getting killed and saying “Hah!, I shot you and missed with an Indian bullet but you blew my brains out with a Chinese one.. so I am better!”

A nuclear weapon flash burn, shockwave and radiation don’t carry an ID of where and what they got dropped from.

Good words, people generally should know about how lethal such weapons are, short and long term, no matter who uses them.

Pakistan today conducted a training launch of surface to surface Ballistic Missile Ghaznavi

The successful training launch was aimed at ensuring the operational readiness of Army Strategic Forces Command, besides re-validating technical parameters of the weapon system.
interesting coincidence...Pakistan tests the Ghaznavi SSM on the day that the city of Ghazni falls to the Taliban...is there a hidden underlying message to the world? bet the butthurt indian media will be making spicy farts over this...

Ghazni falls to the Taliban.
Ghaznavi SSM tested by Pakistan.
Ghazwa-e-hind about to begin?

All these Ghaz events in one day...too much for the feeble indian nerves to handle...😆😆😆

Good words, people generally should know about how lethal such weapons are, short and long term, no matter who uses them.
Unfortunately the concept of what a nuclear holocaust is and what it does is lost upon both countries. One side believes that somehow they will survive while the other is under the impression that their “sacrifice” means something to the remaining muslim world.

Is it just me or does that Ghaznavi look different to previous versions? Seems like the lower section is wider than the upper section? Might just be poor quality video.

Is it just me or does that Ghaznavi look different to previous versions? Seems like the lower section is wider than the upper section? Might just be poor quality video.
There are many changes done internally from the baseline that was tested so many years ago - but the frame itself will eventually peter out as obsolete.
It is still sufficient for the target it is meant for

There are many changes done internally from the baseline that was tested so many years ago - but the frame itself will eventually peter out as obsolete.
It is still sufficient for the target it is meant for

Yep, internally it's very different, although in design it reminds me of the Russian Iskander, so it might still be relevant for some time to come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom