What's new

Pakistan to Train Kuwaiti Military

Its obvious. The worst thing you can do is quote someone and change their post. In my view that is worse than using foul language. The post has disappeared, but I hope you would not forget the reason. Trolling like that is just too indecent to ignore.
K....will quote u on same cases in future.

No sir wrong news they are hiring ex Pakistani soldiers these details are wrong
There will be hiring x military which still has to go through the gov, and that too for training purposes.

Pakistan is becoming a Groud for training foriegn troops.

No wonder,fighting the taliban we have mastered the art of every sort of battle

sooon our ISI will also give training to other states intelligence agencies ... coz we have defeated 2nd super power thru proxy warfare :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.. GOD bless us all :victory:

Certainly a good news, now I can place the strings this could be the reason why, Kuwait has decided to lift the ban on Pakistani Visas. Pakistan should try to expand it's influence and help every country in M.E :nana:

on what basis are you saying that this news is wrong??? can u back up ur claim???
Sir because even the geo on its news channel and all the other news channel were saying that they are hiring our ex military guys to induct in their army and also some senior officers who are good at training people the news is not wrong its not entirely correct that is what I am saying

Sir because even the geo on its news channel and all the other news channel were saying that they are hiring our ex military guys to induct in their army and also some senior officers who are good at training people the news is not wrong its not entirely correct that is what I am saying
Thats the other news in which Kuwait is opening it's defence office in Islamabad for multi-purposes including recruiting a few ex-soldiers.
This is completely different , they are Kuwaiti soldiers who will be trained by Pak Army

Well i did not saw that report, you got any link to this hiring x military men news???

Kuwait to open its defense office in Islamabad
The Gulf state wants Pakistani military personnel to train its army.
World Bulletin / News Desk

Oil-rich Kuwait has requested to open a defense office in Islamabad to “boost defense ties” with the only nuclear Muslim state, diplomatic sources said on Friday.

If the request - including the recruitment of soldiers for Kuwait’s army - is granted, Kuwait will be the fourth Gulf Cooperation Council country, following Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Oman, with a defense wing in Islamabad.

“The request is being evaluated; however no decision has so far been taken in this regard,” Foreign Office spokesperson Tasneem Aslam told reporters.

But a senior foreign office official who wished not to be named told Anadolu Agency that the two countries had agreed on the issue in principle.

Kuwait is also seeking Pakistani army trainers to train its small army comprised of around 11,000 soldiers, the official added.

Five major Gulf states - Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain - have already been engaged in close defense cooperation with Pakistan, which has not provided a large amount of manpower for their armies, but has played an active role in training their soldiers.

In return, the official said Kuwait was going to relax the visa restrictions it had imposed six months ago.

Kuwait to open its defense office in Islamabad | Middle East | Worldbulletin News

the arabs should now realize that they need Pakistan to protect their countries .... either its KSA , Bahrain and now Kuwait we are training and signing contracts to protect their land from infiltrators ..but yet they don't give respect to Pakistani peoples ..
I think Kuwait should let pak army to be stationed in their land .. just in case ... or at least start some JV's on AK,JF like programs

sooon our ISI will also give training to other states intelligence agencies ... coz we have defeated 2nd super power thru proxy warfare :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.. GOD bless us all :victory:

Really dude? At what cost? At the cost of peace, security, economy? I'd much rather be America's genuine friend.

Kuwait is also seeking Pakistani army trainers to train its small army comprised of around 11,000 soldiers, the official added.

11,000 Army? Wtf?

so far in the no. of countries I have visited...the Pakistani delegates just sit on the chair and eat up their salary, enjoy being on foreign ground, brag and complain :blink:

I am yet to go to a country where the Pakistani delegate has done something good...Heck I called the Pakistani embassy in America and I was put on hold after giving salam for about 30 mins! Like I have nothing better to do and listen to horrible music! Seriously what if it was an urgent matter? Must I really know someone in the inside and have their private line to get things done even in America?

When I was in UK i just literally yelled over the phone

"What exactly is your work? you are so useless if you cant even solve 1 case!" Man o man that took offense to it and when I went to the embassy almost everyone knew me and i got some good treatment and work got done within 2 days : :ashamed:

It got removed/ edited ...me missed it :(

Yes it did but unfortunately that troll isn't banned yet.He claims he will do it again smh.
On-topic Do you think training kuwaitis is a good idea?

My friend (working as Chemical Eng. in Oil company) went to apply for his wife they told him big NNNOO .. these news are false they just want to show that they opened visa for pak but... Our government is weak they will never ask them for any thing and if u r in problem our embassy will not even talk to them for any thing.. they never consider us equals... like we say muslim brothers and umma.. In Reality facts are different.. we need strong hot temper leader and also little crazy for them to show respect to us and consider us equal..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom