What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's engineering university btw we work together for defence and commercial applications. This project was proposed on volunteerily basis personally by myself.
As mentioned these shaheen and ghouris are guided by GPS and inertial navigation system. Some integral part of inertial navigation system and simulation work made my own hands.
10574482_697300353678269_3615065960510263607_n.jpg

10495108_697301847011453_7837156487779613807_o.jpg

guys summary of this test is that our strategic team was getting bore so they jst tested old shaheen with lesser range thats all

My university mate who got employed in some Defence institution was once being sarcastic. He said that even if a missile misses, we say that target was where it actually hit. :yahoo:

By Madrasas you mean schools in Arabic.
Stop being an imbecile you good for nothing Pakistani- by madrassa i meant the terror factories you have in every nukker- :pakistan:

Stop being an imbecile you good for nothing Pakistani- by madrassa i meant the terror factories you have in every nukker- :pakistan:
We are sick of these terror factories ourselves but we can't do anything about it.

dont get me started when it comes to SA I have so much material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom