What's new

Pakistan to Tajikistan link by Wakhan Corridor from Lawari Tunnel

I doubt if it was offered for sale and if it was and we misses it, its the biggest blunder.
We also had a chance to anmex it at time of war, post 911 but i guess out position was weak.
Now i think its useless to think about it. We should focus more on the land we have and how to develop it and focus on Kashmir.

93290870_2569873796614472_3550088854406955008_n.jpg

Wakhan was a buffer zone, separating British India from Soviets. This area didn't belong to Afghanistan either. Why not Tajikistan or Pakistan claim this area for a direct border. India has a Air Force bade in Tajik side which gives India to invade Pakistan in few minutes. In the past, this area offered for sale by Afghanistan to Pakistan. We made mistake by not accepting the offer.
I said 15 years ago that we should just take it but it was said Pakistan didn't want a war with Afghanistan and the US. Perhaps we need to re-visit that question as it is another injustice stabbed into Pakistan's side.

when the whole cake is for u why settle for breadcrumbs
when finally the afghan matter would be solved (alignment to our intrests)
wakhan and much much more would be opened afghans as much as pakistan would benefit from it
its a long game and we aren’t getting exhausted soo early let everyone leave
things are going according to plan

Yes, Wakhan are land and people which are contiguous to GB on our side. It is a natural extension of our Wakhi culture. Those nomadic herders have to deal now with headaches from Kabul regime, whereas before they freely entered and left Pakistan territory.

In the same vein, we should improve relations with all Afghan ethnic groups and improve Dari learning in our country. In the future they will have a chance to merge with us and become a superpower with us. I can see that now many Afghan Pukhtoons and Taliban are thinking of this scenario again (first time was 1999.)

Not just Tajikstan, but Ozbekistan, Turkmenistan, and further Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, and Azerbaijan will be in our reach.

Page%209-12%20-%20Map%20of%20Greater%20Central%20Asia.jpg

Last edited:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/taji...nk-bypassing-afghanistan.479948/#post-9240831

93290870_2569873796614472_3550088854406955008_n.jpg

Wakhan was a buffer zone, separating British India from Soviets. This area didn't belong to Afghanistan either. Why not Tajikistan or Pakistan claim this area for a direct border. India has a Air Force bade in Tajik side which gives India to invade Pakistan in few minutes. In the past, this area offered for sale by Afghanistan to Pakistan. We made mistake by not accepting the offer.

Once the US leaves A-stan, Pakistan forces can simply "walk in" and take over this area. Hopefully Taliban won't have any issues. This area technically belongs to Pakistan since it was the British which artificially wanted to separate the Sub-Continent from the A-Stan and Russia. Just like Crimea had always been part of Russia since many centuries, Wakhan belongs to Pakistan.

whole tajikistan economy is small then faisalabad
i dont wnow why peeps gere jumping up and down for that naali of a territory
we will get the whole country soon inshallah
try taking the who country in and we will never have to worry western borders forever

Once the US leaves A-stan, Pakistan forces can simply "walk in" and take over this area. Hopefully Taliban won't have any issues. This area technically belongs to Pakistan since it was the British which artificially wanted to separate the Sub-Continent from the A-Stan and Russia. Just like Crimea had always been part of Russia since many centuries, Wakhan belongs to Pakistan.
Long live the coronavirus....

Long live the Jehennem for the Zalims...

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't....

A hypothetical scenario for someone important who might be reading this.
What if our forces in chitral are attacked multiple times from the wakhan side by large group of unknown miscreants. That would give us a very clear justification to send in our forces and make a buffer zone like northern Syria and hold it for peacekeeping. Maybe later when peace deal is done there wont be a problematic govt in kabul and we can all forget that it was ever a part of A-stan

A hypothetical scenario for someone important who might be reading this.
What if our forces in chitral are attacked multiple times from the wakhan side by large group of unknown miscreants. That would give us a very clear justification to send in our forces and make a buffer zone like northern Syria and hold it for peacekeeping. Maybe later when peace deal is done there wont be a problematic govt in kabul and we can all forget that it was ever a part of A-stan

As long as Taliban are taken into account, I don't see the issue.

Back
Top Bottom