What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

Indians dont have a MIRV capable technology yet on PDF you are the first ones to claim to know the know how of MIRV systems. why dont you go make your own MIRV missile Indians ? :omghaha::omghaha:

Typical temple educated and feed indians.
Don't jump to conclusions.
We have sent more than 100 satellites in one go, flawlessly
Demonstrating mirv is just making it official.

Did Pakistan test an mirv or mirv capable missile.

With practically no experience previously , probably Pakistan is the only country to announce being mirv capable in first attempt

Don't jump to conclusions.
We have sent more than 100 satellites in one go, flawlessly
Demonstrating mirv is just making it official.

Did Pakistan test an mirv or mirv capable missile.

With practically no experience previously , probably Pakistan is the only country to announce being mirv capable in first attempt
No experience ? We already have deployed MRBM ... this is additional capability from a very strong base ...

If you dont want to accept then not our problem

hahaha,,,

hahaha ,,, you are assumptions are something out of the world ... there is no point in talking to you kid
Exactly sir
Their is no point in making u understand something when u don't have brain to :coffee:
you insane thinking with nothing logical all you're trying say that we will launch eveything toward your CBG and DDG, FFG will be intercepted
well yes since its the main reason its called "floating island" that it has capabilities to protect itself till their is more support .
with a speed of just MACH-2.0:lol: how can it defend your CBG from a missile which has a terminal speed of MACH-5.5 and reaction time less then 1 sec for BARAK-1
i 'm asking you what PMDS means its a point missiles defense system:enjoy:
And how are u going to get past through the wall of 64 barak 8 & 32 barak 1 and 16-18 bramhos ;6 ak630 rest is handy please elaborate :what:
No experience ? We already have deployed MRBM ... this is additional capability from a very strong base ...

Care to see the difference in developing a missile and MIRV CAPABLE missile :crazy:
:guns::cheesy:

Many countries does, none claims mirv technology
But Pakistan could magically do such things from no where

Mirv has independent targeting ability.
How come Pakistan develop such tech.

Mrv has reentry vehicles without targeting ability

Care to see the difference in developing a missile and MIRV CAPABLE missile :crazy:
Just like student who has passed the exam & another student with ability to pass the exam

Just like student who has passed the exam & another student with ability to pass the exam
I think they don't even know the difference between MRV(MULTIPLE RE-ENTRY VEHICLE)and MIRV(MULTIPLE INDEPENDENT RE-ENTRY VEHICLE);
A multiple reentry vehicle payload for a ballistic missile deploys multiple warheads in a pattern against a single target (as opposed to multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle, which deploys multiple warheads against multiple targets). The advantage of an MRV over a single warhead is that the damage produced in the center of the pattern is far greater than the damage possible from any single warhead in the MRV cluster, this makes for an efficient area attack weapon. The number of warheads makes interception by anti-ballistic missiles unlikely.

Improved warhead designs allow smaller warheads for a given yield, while better electronics and guidance systems allowed greater accuracy. As a result, MIRV technology has proven more attractive than MRV for advanced nations. Because of the larger amount of nuclear material consumed by MRVs and MIRVs, single warhead missiles are more attractive for nations with less advanced technology. The United States deployed an MRV payload on the Polaris A-3, as did the Royal Navy with the Chevaline upgrade. The Soviet Union deployed MRVs on the R-36 Mod 4 ICBM
Even the Israeli ICBM is speculated not tested to be MIRV .:undecided:
Ababeel (missile)
US Air Force National Air and Space Intelligence Center estimates that as of June 2017 no missiles yet were operationally deployed.[16]

Last edited:

Because we already have the capability to change our course correction ... If you see our warheads has capability to adjust it course at the reentry phase using GPS and inertial navigation ... Our deployed warhead already had the capability to track the fixed target and do the course adjustment

Last edited:
Because we already have the capability to change our course correction ... If you see our warheads has capability to adjust it course at the reentry phase using GPS and inertial navigation ... Our deployed warhead already had the capability to track the target and do the course adjustment
Speechless.....
So according to you they are mirv.

What satellites are used for guidance?
Who gave u the seekers for ' track the target' ability???

Can some one help me here pls.... Am I dreaming??
Did I just see a pakistani nuclear independent re entry vehicle has independent tracking ability of its target:hang2::hang2:

Sure your program is at a very advanced level..

By the way who provides you materials for re-entry vehicles.
I am sure your companies have robust experience in metallurgy

Speechless.....
So according to you they are mirv.

What satellites are used for guidance?
Who gave u the seekers for ' track the target' ability???

Can some one help me here pls.... Am I dreaming??
Did I just see a pakistani nuclear independent re entry vehicle has independent tracking ability of its target:hang2::hang2:

Sure your program is at a very advanced level..

By the way who provides you materials for re-entry vehicles.
I am sure your companies have robust experience in metallurgy

Sir we have nothing, our nukes are hoaks,,, our shaheen system is hoax, our babur 2 with the anti-ship capability is a hoax as we cant aquire seeker tech ... Shaheen 1A is a dummy missile as for course correction we have removed fins but as per you our warheads are not capable of course correction which is the basic steps towards MIRV ...

So be happy go and sleep well ...

There is no use of aving any discussion with you indians ...

Pak builds nuke warhead underground storage facility in Balochistan: Report:

08pak-nuke1.jpg

Sir what are you saying ... Your country's citizen will dissmiss the report that Pakistan cannot do this as they have not done in past and there is no test in presence of international observation for launch of missiles for underground silos ...
Don't worry
He belongs to you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom