What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

These injuns got one such nasty surprise early this year in the form of Ababeel and air craft killer will just be icing on the cake.

SLCM and Ababeel , now what ?

Let's see what Pakistan has against ACs that is against India's imagination or any invisible aircraft carrier that can fly

the world still in shock about Pakistans MIRV launch in January and now another shock coming for Indian junk Russian carriers.
That's an MRBM... MIRV? :rofl:How many war heads does it carry?
Suit yourself..

Our carriers will be in Arabian sea...Lol. pakistan can do jack shit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, good joke.

Ever wondered why india was too weak, powerless and helpless to do anything to Pakistan after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016 even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege?.........:azn:

what was the range of your mirv again?
why dont you ask your ministry of defence, I'm sure they've had a few sleepless nights since Ababeel was launched.

Our carriers will be in Arabian sea...Lol. pakistan can do jack shit.
this sounds like the bollywood sur Ji Kal strikes that took place in Modis anus.

why dont you ask your ministry of defence, I'm sure they've had a few sleepless nights since Ababeel was launched.

this sounds like the bollywood sur Ji Kal strikes that took place in Modis anus.

Again the usual attachment to anus...Lol
What is it with you and anus ?

Lets be realistic, who ever i ask this question to in pakistan either does not have a proper answer or either cry to the mods and have me banned.

Ever wondered why india was too weak, powerless and helpless to do anything to Pakistan after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016 even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege?.........:azn:

If India was that weak, we would not have defeated you all the wars, we won all the wars with a seriously big margin.

Right. We'll make sure to send our ships right next the coast of Pakistan.

Let's see what Pakistan has against ACs that is against India's imagination or any invisible aircraft carrier that can fly

That's an MRBM... MIRV?How many war heads does it carry?
Suit yourself..
Oh really :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

educate yourself Indian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ababeel_(missile)

Lets be realistic, who ever i ask this question to in pakistan either does not have a proper answer or either cry to the mods and have me banned.
use wikipedia you imbecile

Operational
range

2,200 kilometres (1,400 mi)

mods what is this disgusting vulgar comment. this poster all day has been trolling derailing threads
@waz @The Eagle
Excuse me...Below is the post from our famous @NarendraTrump.
nah it changes colors and also turns into a giant Dildo if fired towards India

Back
Top Bottom