What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

We don't need to come close to your coast for naval blockade, can be done sitting 200-300 km away .. lol am not sure who is fool..
Sad to inform you that even coastal defense batteries of Pakistan has a range of 300km so you are welcome to come that near and that will make our job easy as saturation attack from sea hugging missile is very easy which will be near impossible to defend even by the best defnses ...

I am sure you have not a slight bit of idea of naval warfare ...

Sad to inform you that even coastal defense batteries of Pakistan has a range of 300km so you are welcome to come that near and that will make our job easy as saturation attack from sea hugging missile is very easy which will be near impossible to defend even by the best defnses ...

I am sure you have not a slight bit of idea of naval warfare ...

Lol merely lip service.. without proper argument.. coastal batteries for what?

You are such an exceptional example of Pakistan's education (or should I say madrassa) system.

Better than the Hindu crap you guys learn.

I'm bewildered as to how anyone could worship a deformed elephant-human hybrid, or a smurf. But I guess living long enough in Hindustan can drive someone insane enough to reach such gullibility.

We don't need to come close to your coast for naval blockade, can be done sitting 200-300 km away .. lol am not sure who is fool..
we bring our AWACS closer to the shore then, erieye radar range of 350 Km for fighter jets definitely longer range for ships and AC, we have zarb missile with a range of 600 Km, and air launched hypersonic CM-400AKG has a range of 400 Km and Chinese origin YJ-82 and 83 has a range of 280 and 250 Km for your invincible and invisible CBG:enjoy:

Of zarb missile with range of 600 km for your invincible and invisible CBG

You ar

Coastal batteries for fire works ... you are right Pakistan naval and air defences are just on paper ... its just hoaxs ... i am shit aftaid India ... happy now ? Now go shush you troll before i report you

Back
Top Bottom