What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

No, as it puts you at a tremendous disadvantage when trying to intercept missiles that are flying at Mach 10 or so.
There is virtually no room for error with launch window and course corrections, which means the chances of a miss are much higher.

Why do you think that all ABM systems have missiles that are much faster than Mach 2?

See below what India is inducting for anti-ballistic missile defence:

PAD - designed to hit ballistic missiles that fly up to 2000km and at a maximum height of 80km. This flies up to a maximum speed of Mach 5. I presume that it would be this that would be ideal to counter Pakistani missiles.

I repeat, Barak 8 cannot with any reliability hit ballistic missiles flying at Mach 10 or so. It is designed to shoot down aircraft and cruise missiles. Do not turn it into something it is not
So you've gone from "BARAK-8 can't intercept" to "it can't with a high degree of reliability"- that's quite a big difference in the span of a few minuets.

But sure, I'll take your point and if the MRBM/ICBM threat was actually serious there's no doubt the BARAK-8 would not be the weapon of choice to counter such threats but really there is no such threat from Pakistan, I've still not had ANY answer as to how Pakistan will detect an Indian CBGs 100s of KMs off its coast then launch a MRBM/ICBM to hit it making mid-course adjustments as the target moves (at speeds up to 30 knots).

Alas, the ABM sheild India is in the process of setting up will largely neutralise this threat from Pakistan- their entire (tiny) coastline will be covered by a single LRTR and say they did target a static CBG (this is the only way their plan works) the shore based ABM shied would take care of it.

India will only develop and deploy sea based ABMs when there is a credible threat eminating from China's SSBNs/SLBM in this regard and that is a long long way away.

Not even the Chinese claim they will be able to take out an US Carrier with ICBMs which is why they are developing supersonic AShMs.

:lol: what logic you have sir:enjoy: the why world is developing sophisticated naval and land based ABM shield by your logic, PAC-2 and 3 is enough for USA and S-300 and its versions s enough for Russia:enjoy:, and why you developing ABM shields from your own if you have BARAK-8 in your hand:p:, and the speed of the MRBM is irrelevent as the BARAK-8 won't be chasing the projectile. :lol::crazy: so what is chashingo_O:what: ping pong balls:rofl: speed does matters its a shor to medium range SAMs warhead speed faster than your BARAK-8 speed warhead landed first on its target than aproching BARAK-8 Misssile
and you know we last year tested a indeginous misssile with a range 600 KM and CM-400 AKG hyper-sonic anti-ship missile with a range of 400 KM, OMG what is you talking about CBG is a small target:sarcastic: we have coastal radar batteries and AWACS for your invincible CBG:enjoy:
I can't be bothered to answer children.

he meant to say"Nasty"
View attachment 416753
images
N A S T Y
DGoXdshXsAASPOw.jpg

So you've gone from "BARAK-8 can't intercept" to "it can't with a high degree of reliability"- that's quite a big difference in the span of a few minuets.

But sure, I'll take your point and if the MRBM/ICBM threat was actually serious there's no doubt the BARAK-8 would not be the weapon of choice to counter such threats but really there is no such threat from Pakistan, I've still not had ANY answer as to how Pakistan will detect an Indian CBGs 100s of KMs off its coast then launch a MRBM/ICBM to hit it making mid-course adjustments as the target moves (at speeds up to 30 knots).

Alas, the ABM sheild India is in the process of setting up will largely neutralise this threat from Pakistan- their entire (tiny) coastline will be covered by a single LRTR and say they did target a static CBG (this is the only way their plan works) the shore based ABM shied would take care of it.

India will only develop and deploy sea based ABMs when there is a credible threat eminating from China's SSBNs/SLBM in this regard and that is a long long way away.

Not even the Chinese claim they will be able to take out an US Carrier with ICBMs which is why they are developing supersonic AShMs.

Actually China claims that the DF-21D can hit US aircraft carriers.

I dont think the Indian ABM systems would work if the CBG was more than 100km away from the Indian coastline as the missile could not fly that far out.

The Chinese threat is very real but not sure how credible the Pakistani one is to be honest.

It is not easy to hit an aircraft carrier.

These days there is technology to intercept these missiles.

On the other hand India can target these launch pads s wipe Pakistani missiles within minutes using Brahmos.

Don't you know, a single tweet from PDF is meant to have Indians running for cover?

Bro, you are getting too technical with these clowns who just want to jump up and down so they can sleep comfortably in their beds without having to address the fact that their nation is an almost irrelevence now.

How are these einsteins planning on targeting a CBG in the open ocean that can travel at close to 30 knots?! ICBMs work against stationary targets but against a CBG they are next to useless. Pakistan doesn't even possess the space-based assets to locate an Indian CBG.
what happen the falk land war with British destroying their destroyer with no radars support with outdated jets go drink your cow piss we have indigenous anti ship missiles with a range of 600 km and hyper sonic CM-400 AKG for your invincible CBG and we also have AWACS and COASTAL RADAR BATTERIES to dectect your invisible CBG:lol::rofl::p::jester:

It is not easy to hit an aircraft carrier.

These days there is technology to intercept these missiles.

On the other hand India can target these launch pads s wipe Pakistani missiles within minutes using Brahmos.

True it is very hard to hit an aircraft carrier for two reasons:

1. It moves and so you need to locate it first.

2. Even when you have located it can also make non-predictable movements.

It would make perfect sense for Pakistan to field such a weapon.

Can you imagine, JF-17s equipped with anti-ship missiles, 8 new AIP subs, and now ASBM capability.

Very nicely done.

Actually China claims that the DF-21D can hit US aircraft carriers.

I dont think the Indian ABM systems would work if the CBG was more than 100km away from the Indian coastline as the missile could not fly that far out.

The Chinese threat is very real but not sure how credible the Pakistani one is to be honest.
It looks like a dual action. Even the Indian strategists call it 2.5 fronts!!!!

No, as it puts you at a tremendous disadvantage when trying to intercept missiles that are flying at Mach 10 or so.
There is virtually no room for error with launch window and course corrections, which means the chances of a miss are much higher.

Why do you think that all ABM systems have missiles that are much faster than Mach 2?

See below what India is inducting for anti-ballistic missile defence:

PAD - designed to hit ballistic missiles that fly up to 2000km and at a maximum height of 80km. This flies up to a maximum speed of Mach 5. I presume that it would be this that would be ideal to counter Pakistani missiles.

I repeat, Barak 8 cannot with any reliability hit ballistic missiles flying at Mach 10 or so. It is designed to shoot down aircraft and cruise missiles. Do not turn it into something it is not
In some folks' world - especially, involved with development and all the perks/privileges/bonuses etc. appertaining thereunto - Murphy's Laws don't exist!!!!!

in past there are lots of MRBM develop by your mother soviet union with a MIRVs capabilities, if needed, this is not a technology but old technology:p:
In matters of life-and-death scenarios, it's prudent to go with proven technologies - exposed to verifications, quality assurances, reliability etc. over a long period of time, so that the bugs come out - over new ones with lots of promises for it's always too good to be true!!!!

Surprise form the "TEAM OUT OF THE BOX"!

have you heard MAR warheads we don't have DF-21 or DF-26 type MRBM and remember kid Chinese developing its own space based navigation system kid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_ballistic_missile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeiDou_Navigation_Satellite_System#BeiDou-2

Leel It's 21st century.
Within those 3 how many dummies are you gonna deploy? India posses enough air defense to tackle all MRBMs now.Next India will retaliate you with it's ICBMs..Would be an interesting aftermath..

And mind it India is also developing these beast

VC 11184

View attachment 416741
yeah supa powa india is better than USA, Russia and China:enjoy::lol::rofl: and rest of the world:enjoy:

Sure, we can only launch ICBMs with MIRVs...only Pakistan can have a IRBM MIRV..
your ICBM is not for Pakistan it is for China specific

So this joker @Abingdonboy got it that MIRV missiles don't necessarily need to be ICBM or he is still under the same delusion?

What does beidou have to do with this ?
to navigate DF-21 and DF-26 to AC
Why should we spare them for you ?
I am answering to you will fire your ICBM toward Pakistan but your Agni-2-3 is enough for Pakistan

Pakistan doesn't have & haven't demonstrated MIRV yet.
in past you mother Soviet Union developed lots of MRBM with MIRVs to hit Europe if needed:p::enjoy:

They have pulled out some super human sh!t..
Within 2000 km it will take a sub orbital space flight take ballistic trajectory & will launch only 2 warherds..Pretty much awkward thing I have to say.
suborbital flight even our Ghauri-1 shaeen-1 can reach 600 km up :enjoy::lol: sorry to burst your bubbles kid:enjoy::rofl:

Will it be bigger and brighter than aathumi bum, which is mentioned all the time.

Back
Top Bottom