What's new

Pakistan to sell 6 Interceptor Vehicles to Bahrain

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Contract for manufacture and export of 6 Interceptor Vehicles has been signed
b/w HIT and Bahrain National Guards on 30 April, 2018
Signatories were Chairman HIT Lt Gen Muhammad Naeem Ashraf and H.E Lt Gen Mohammed Bin Isa Al Khalifa, brother of King Hamad Bin Isa Al Khalifa.
Subj to successful completion of this pilot contract, it is likely that a series contract of minimum 50 more vehicles would be further awarded.

download2.jpg

download1.jpg

Why don't we replace the toyota pickups with these for our army, rangers, FC and police?.
Police comes under provincial govt so any province can purchase these for their police. But I think the main issue is operational cost of these vehicles is high.

Regarding FC Rangers and Army they have these vehicles but they use them on operational bases.

Human lives are cheaper in Pakistan than these vehicles.
I think you will find that dtstement true for every country.
Example trip carrying helicopters are not designed to protect the occupants and if they come under fire and a few squadies die then so be it as long as the machine survives

Example trip carrying helicopters are not designed to protect the occupants and if they come under fire and a few squadies die then so be it as long as the machine survives
Israel and NATO states would disagree

Not much requirement on eastern front on western front Mraps cover the requirement I don’t think Pak has budget to afford like western armies all mrap or armor type

At the end of the day third world economy can not afford to equip the army at western in fact US standards as even western armies cannot match US standard with 600-800 billion dollar military budget

The same company will make the copy or u can say alternative to defender for pak army

Israel went to war after abduction of 2 soldiers

Pretty sure these are needed more inoors than exported.

For GOD sake first get at least 1000 of these for our Armed Forces and Police than export them

Why don't we replace the toyota pickups with these for our army, rangers, FC and police?.

Because of senate chairman Reza Rabbani.

For GOD sake first get at least 1000 of these for our Armed Forces and Police than export them

Are you more hurt with export to Bahrain or absence of these vehicles in Pak army?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom