What's new

Pakistan to launch state of the art satellite in space

It will be good to see if they can do it independently for this time. I hope they are not going to be seeking help from China again and again.
No problem in taking help.

Point is, how much of that help creates onground skill development for the local populace.

I say, Pakistan shud take Chinese help for training of their space scientists.

The satellite will be ours but will most likely be launched through a Chinese SLV....
not this time shaheen
This is good news for Pakistan, We Indians should congratulate and welcome them instead of casting aspersions and making mocking comments.

Its better that their attentions are focused on economy and science. Space Technologies tend to have a lot of trickle down benefits which would in turn make them economically secure in addition to a sense of achievement. Just look at how much our countries spend on defense because of our mutual distrust and insecurities when we could have spent the same on our infra, education etc and be where Japan, Korea and other well to do Asian countries are.

In the end people of sub continent have to trust each other, If we don't, then US and China would keep profiting from selling us weapons while our own countrymen starve. We have to realize that we are not players but pawns. China uses pakistan to contain India and USA and US uses India to contain China. Earlier US used Pakistan to contain Russia and Russia used India to contain China and USA.

Same story keeps repeating and i am sick of it.

Sorry for the rant
First awesome analysis by an Indian
& i appreciate it

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli: Our space walk is sheduled for 2025 ... Indians are going to other planets...\
hohohohoho:flame::flame::flame::flame:
shukar hai bhai ke indians dosera planet ma shift ho rhe hai
kuch sakoon mila ga

not this time shaheen

& i appreciate it

kuch sakoon mila ga
I think saheen is a missile not a space rocket...
Am I right?/

not this time shaheen

& i appreciate it

kuch sakoon mila ga
Am I right?/

Am I right?/

Am I right?/
i don't have some confirm detail, but yes shaheen is capable of doing that
I'll give you details in some time

No problem in taking help.

Point is, how much of that help creates onground skill development for the local populace.

I say, Pakistan shud take Chinese help for training of their space scientists.
For how long? We launched the first rocket back in 1960s and since then taking help from China. We have 50 years of experience to trust our engineers and start a fully independent program like other nations. I know we may not be producing the best results but will be able to identify our weaknesses and improve in future. Seeking technical help is fine but the core part of the program must be handled in Pakistan and by the Pakistani scientists and engineers

For how long? We launched the first rocket back in 1960s and since then taking help from China. We have 50 years of experience to trust our engineers and start a fully independent program like other nations. I know we may not be producing the best results but will be able to identify our weaknesses and improve in future. Seeking technical help is fine but the core part of the program must be handled in Pakistan and by the Pakistani scientists and engineers
Now to do that you need inputs from somewhere right?

Look at India. Our IRSO is today at worldclass level intelectually and with their achievements for given budget, I wud say even better than other space agencies. Now how did it happen. You see, most of the scientists have international exposure of likes of NASA and russian space industry. With that experience implemented in India, our institutes raised their level.

Pakistani scientists too shud go to other worldclass agencies and then come back and implement.

what if pakistan launch it's on SLV in these 3 years ?? who knows we are already in final stages ,, as paksitan army/navy/airforce projects are maximumly kept secret..

leave him.. he is just trying hard to be an as***le

Well then we will talk about it when you launch it

Nothing to do with quality but that satellite design is incredibly beautiful, curved lines and all.
Considering how much junk us humans are putting in orbit, it's about time we made it pretty.

On that alone, I vote in favor of it!

Good day all, Tay.

Not sure if either the satellite or SLV is indigenous....... they even forgot to mention the payload......... seems like PMLN's metro scheme.....

Things I understood:

1. XX billion rupees (of course BILLION rupees, however, who's building it?)
2. HQ will be based in LAHORE (of course it will be, obviously near a metro terminal, where you can drive to in a yellow cab with your Shahbaz Laptop in your briefcase, and communicate via TELECONFERENCING room)

Moral of the post, let's not get happy............. yet............... silly post.......... excellent 'feel good' factor, tho........

Why does Pakistan use Billions instead of Crores

Why does Pakistan use Billions instead of Crores
Why to pronounce rupee as like "rupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ??? . it's Easy to say 40 billion instead of saying 4000 crore..
use KISS,,,,,,,,, don,t worry bro.. from kiss i mean K-I-S-S ... (keep it simple and short)

Nothing to do with quality but that satellite design is incredibly beautiful, curved lines and all.
Considering how much junk us humans are putting in orbit, it's about time we made it pretty.

On that alone, I vote in favor of it!

Good day all, Tay.
bhai aap ne satellites se Orbit me mujraa karwana hay ??? koi nahe ,, makeup karaaa kay bejn gay ab .. teak hay ??

We launched the first rocket back in 1960s and since then taking help from China.
Sounding rocket, with the help of NASA. Actually it was whole NASA sounding rocket.

Am I right?/

Am I right?/
4ibfqo.jpg

Maybe I had some deja vu. Maybe I m in year 2009, and SUPARCO going to launch the SLV in 2011.
it will launch before TEJAS get FOC

by the way we have some highly trained Pigeons for this purpose

Back
Top Bottom