What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

I agree. I have personally no problem with Pakistani High Commissioner meeting with Kashmiri separatists. I only hinted out that if Indian High Commissioner did the same with Baloch or Karachite separatists, Pakistan should not whine.

Sure, but that meeting would defy complete sanity and logic, as Karachi and Balochistan were never 'disputed' territory.
Kashmir is a legitimate disputed territory, recognized the world over. Pakistan does not meet with Naxals or Maoists, now does it?
So it is not a similar analogy.

Now if India just wants to piss Pakistan off, well, they can meet with whomever they want within the legal rights their High Commissioner enjoys in Pakistan. One such case was that even though Indians did not recognize the Taliban government in Afghanistan, they still had to temporarily adhere to them during the Indian Airlines hijacking in 1999, in Afghanistan, and they did that through their High Commission in Islamabad.
Strange and amusing things happen, you know.

Don't make assumptions...you are going for a shock. GB is India's gateway to Central Asia and Afghanistan. I think Doval has made this clear recently when he was referring to India's 108 Km border with Afghanistan.
Doval is in good company, what with fellow BeeJayPeeAn's making claims about Ancient Hindus mastering intergalactic travel and all. I mean, with that kind of ancient technological prowess Doval probably believes India has contiguous borders with Mars and is secretly negotiating trade deals with Martians in his spare time.

There are no rants, it's a fact that I'm recounting. Bhai, you go and scare the secularists in our country about how big your Army is and what toys you've got. I'm not talking about ''my dad's bigger than yours'' syndrome!

Last time you challenged Allah, when you said, we'll need ''all'' the help from Allah. Then you back-tracked about Allah being neutral as their are more Muslims in India.

Never the less, send your big, mighty Army and take A.K, GB as some posters on here have said, it belongs to India. Lets wait and see what the future will unfold. You can have faith in your Bagwan and we'll have total trust in ALLAH azwajal.
Bro,you seriously need all the help you can get.

Because it is counter productive. It never produced any positive results in the past. So why keep trying a failed strategy? Why not solely engage directly with India to solve the said dispute?
Wow, and for some reason I thought the main issue was the fact that successive Indian governments have reneged on their multiple international commitments to implement UNSC Resolutions on Kashmir calling for a plebiscite to determine final status.

Apparently the Indians had their panties/dhotis in a bunch just over Kashmiri Separatists being invited for Chai Biscoot. Why don't the Indians just say so publicly then, that if Pakistan stops inviting separatists for tea, the Indian government will publicly commit to negotiating a bilateral withdrawal of forces from J&k within a specified timeframe in order for the UN to conduct a plebiscite to determine final status?

Hi,
That is why i mentioned that if India declares them illegal to meet Pakistanis (which India do within it's own rights of the constitution) then Pakistan cannot do anything....at least not on the Indian soil.
However, India even though it wants to disrupt such meetings, it does not because that will then give the Hurriyats a bit more standing. So India tries to show to the world that look, these people are free, when they clearly don't want them to be.

Rest assured, there is nothing that is going to come out of such meetings. Kashmir issue is resolved.....back in Mushy time. LOC will be your International border. There is nothing more than that. So better sit down and sign the dotted line.

it's more the symbolism of it.....meeting Kashmiri nationalists on indian soil - and new delhis inability to do anything about it for reason you already outlined

i think we need to be MORE pro-active on the Kashmiri front....hold more Kashmir awareness events and invite Kashmiri victims of occupation/rape to speak at all international forums

for e.g. Aneesa Nabi

Why don't the Indians just say so publicly then, that if Pakistan stops inviting separatists for tea, the Indian government will publicly commit to negotiating a bilateral withdrawal of forces from J&k within a specified timeframe in order for the UN to conduct a plebiscite to determine final status?
The very same UN Resolution demands Pakistan to withdraw its forces from its parts of Kashmir as well. When they can't do it, why expect India to do the same? Double standards?

it's more the symbolism of it.....meeting Kashmiri nationalists on indian soil - and new delhis inability to do anything about it for reason you already outlined
Actually they can stop the meeting if they wanted to. See @Donatello s post above.

LOLZ. I do not understand these double standards and Munafqat (Hypocrisy) of Pak government. They are against India aiding Baloch separatists, but they have no problem working with Kashmiri separatists? :lol:

Pak government has been aiding these separatists for decades, both officially and through the back channels. And what's the outcome of it? Militancy, terrorism and war. Nothing else.
to understand how things work you need to have working brain first get that...... than may be i am not sure about it either that after getting that you may utilise it to understand the logic being given to you by senior members.....

Hi,
That is why i mentioned that if India declares them illegal to meet Pakistanis (which India do within it's own rights of the constitution) then Pakistan cannot do anything....at least not on the Indian soil.
However, India even though it wants to disrupt such meetings, it does not because that will then give the Hurriyats a bit more standing. So India tries to show to the world that look, these people are free, when they clearly don't want them to be.

Rest assured, there is nothing that is going to come out of such meetings. Kashmir issue is resolved.....back in Mushy time. LOC will be your International border. There is nothing more than that. So better sit down and sign the dotted line.

Spot on...Even i am with opinion...all the separatist who pursue peaceful agitation should be given free hand to do whatever they want...That is what India should stand for....In a cosmopolitan nation like ours, there will be always people who do not like our nationhood...India may cancel the talk with Pakistan but should not dent any freedom to its citizen although those Indian citizen think they are not Indian..That is why Indian will send a message to the world, how India provides freedom to its dissent...

At some point of time, LOC will be permanent border....Kashmir of both sides may be treated like India and Nepal or India or Bhutan have some kind of treaty where citizen can go across the border with =out much hassle..That is the ultimate end game...But when it will happen, it is a million dollar question that needs to be seen..

I did, and neither you nor anyone else offered any 'new facts' that counter my argument.

The issue of Kashmir is beaten to death. India has a position. Pakistan has a position. International community forgot Kashmir. There is a no middle ground between India's and Pakistan's position.

The fact the just after the days of announcement of Indo-Pak talks, your high commissioner in Delhi hosting Kashmiri rebels say that Pakistan doesn't expect anything out of these talks. What is the need for talks for the sake of talks? It is a waste of tax payers money.

My solution would be freeze the talks for the next two decades...let India and Pakistan concentrate on their respective economies and uplifting their people out of poverty. And let future leaders of India and Pakistan take Kashmir.

I am not that guy...neither does he represent India. Now why do you think India is creating so much hue over CPEC passing through GB? This is enough to say the resolve of India to get back GB.
hey buddy let me help you understand the situation clearly... do you see strikes,separatists any movement or army deployed there in GB or AZAD KASHMIR where people are demanding separation from PAKISTAN and merging into india NO YOU DONT....now for IOK you cant say the same can you....

Doval is in good company, what with fellow BeeJayPeeAn's making claims about Ancient Hindus mastering intergalactic travel and all. I mean, with that kind of ancient technological prowess Doval probably believes India has contiguous borders with Mars and is secretly negotiating trade deals with Martians in his spare time.

You may think India's position a joke. but that is a fact. India consider GB and P0K as India's.

hey buddy let me help you understand the situation clearly... do you see strikes,separatists any movement or army deployed there in GB or AZAD KASHMIR where people are demanding separation from PAKISTAN and merging into india NO YOU DONT....now for IOK you cant say the same can you....

How many strikes a deaths have you seen in Kashmir in last 5 years. I bet there are more terrorist acts in Karachi than whole of India.

We know the word of an Indian is not the worth the paper its written on. As a Kashmiri and my views are normal; with friends and my one of my teachers from Kotli we don't can't stand the Indians and we don't trust them as far as we can spit. I've never come across a Kashmiri In A.K or living abroad who wants to be with India. NEVER!

Why doesn't the ''mother of all democracies'', the Indians carry our elections in IOK under foreign observation with all non-Kashmiris forbidden from voting? Lets take it from there and if you can't make it happen then stop wasting our time!

You need to read up on plebiscite conditions but Pakistan refused. They wanted to keep the forces and conduct the plebiscite and they wanted plebiscite only in the Indian part. Pakistan broke the stand still agreement with maharaja Hari Singh and sent in the irregulars to occupy kashmiri. Maharaja decided to join the Indian union and the rest is history. Otherwise Kashmir would have been a sovereign nation just like Nepal, Burma and Bangladesh.

India refused to abide by Pakistani shenanigans and that's how the status quo stands.

You may think India's position a joke. but that is a fact. India consider GB and P0K as India's.

How many strikes a deaths have you seen in Kashmir in last 5 years. I bet there are more terrorist acts in Karachi than whole of India.
OH i cant say nothing UN and any other media except your everything is alright media is not allowed there so how can i quote number of deaths and strikes in last 5 years......ooohhhh who i am trying to convince

@DESERT FIGHTER @Donatello @Irfan Baloch @Horus @Oscar @Secur @Windjammer @Manticore @RAMPAGE @Imran Khan @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Areesh @Akheilos @Abu Zolfiqar

CI_bhryWsAAApaN.jpg

CIzKllDUEAAlZI3.jpg

CIzKnpzUkAAyQSP.jpg

Following video is recently posted by Kashmiri mujahidin has gone viral.

After pictures, militants now post videos on Facebook - Youtubes.pk - Pakistan #1 Videos Sharing Portal

Back
Top Bottom