What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Logic behind plebiscite was you had to remove your troops from P0K and India from Kashmir. Pakistan just got cold feet. The result would have gone both ways.
No, most Kashmiris were at that time for complete independence. So if the plebiscite indeed happened per UN resolution, it would have become an independent state like Bangladesh :D :D :D

@Norwegian Is your family somehow related to Pak Military, directly or remotely ? Don't answer that, if you think it's too personal.

@Norwegian Is your family somehow related to Pak Military, directly or remotely ? Don't answer that, if you think it's too personal.
Yes my grandfather served in the British Indian Army. Later he joined Pak Army but became POW after Bangladesh debacle. He retired in late 80's. So I know most of the inner workings of Pak Army.

That's why I called this Bhutto a zero even when he is worshipped like a hero by common Pakistanis, and especially PPP cultists :D :D :D

It depends on their ranks when they retire. Most of them get a very high paycheck plus free housing and other benefits until they die.

Bhutto was a very very problematic person. ANd I tell Pakistanis very clearly this

-Mujib won the elections so he was your PM. PERIOD. If you cook up excuses to not accept that then you really are inviting trouble. Even today ordinary Pak people don't accept that he was the elected PM, that is the real reason why your state split.
I may not like Modi one bit and have a visceral hatred for all right wing assholes who only add to troubles. But the moment he wins that election, he is the PM for 5 years. No one has the right to take that away from him. If this underlying rule is breached, then your state is breached.

Yes, and these burgers mostly vote for their burgerman Imran Khan :D :D :D
IK, 'taliban khan'.. really ?

I thought that lot would would be more pro yet another military coup-ullah than anything else. :P

Bhutto was a very very problematic person. ANd I tell Pakistanis very clearly this

-Mujib won the elections so he was your PM. PERIOD. If you cook up excuses to not accept that then you really are inviting trouble. Even today ordinary Pak people don't accept that he was the elected PM, that is the real reason why your state split.
I may not like Modi one bit and have a visceral hatred for all right wing assholes who only add to troubles. But the moment he wins that election, he is the PM for 5 years. No one has the right to take that away from him. If this underlying rule is breached, then your state is breached.

Yes, even today most Pakistanis do not accept Nawaz as their PM because all elections are stuffed in Pakistan by the establishment :D :D :D

IK, 'taliban khan'.. really ?

I thought that lot would would be more pro yet another military coup-ullah than anything else. :P
IK is not a Taliban just because your Media says so :D :D :D
He is more like a General Khan. His uncle was the one that surrendered in East Pakistan :D :D :D

No, most Kashmiris were at that time for complete independence. So if the plebiscite indeed happened per UN resolution, it would have become an independent state like Bangladesh :D :D :D

That was a doomsday scenario which was not acceptable for India and Pakistan. Damn Kashmiris was their attitude.

That was a doomsday scenario which was not acceptable for India and Pakistan. Damn Kashmiris was their attitude.
I think it was acceptable for India, not for Pakistan. There was a reason why India demanded a plebiscite and not Pakistan.

So meeting with separatists is a good decision? How about India arranging a meeting with Baloch separatists in Islamabad? :lol: @levina

What is wrong with you dude?

Have you any idea about geography and history of the region? For the last few days you are acting really weird.

Kashmir is a disputed terrority illegaly occupied by India. It is not part of India.

It is not like Pakistan is arranging meetings with Indian separatists such as Khalistanis, Naxals/Maoists etc (even though countries like Canada, Norway etc do give them asylum).

I think sometimes you should re-read what you write before posting it.

What is wrong with you dude?
Nothing... :angel:

Have you any idea about geography and history of the region? For the last few days you are acting really weird.
Like what?

Kashmir is a disputed terrority illegaly occupied by India. It is not part of India.
Its Pakistani view. Its not Indian and not even international view anymore.

It is not like Pakistan is arranging meetings with Indian separatists such as Khalistanis, Naxals/Maoists etc (even though countries like Canada, Norway etc do give them asylum).
Still, they are Kashmiri separatists which India maintains as inseparable part of India.

I think sometimes you should re-read what you write before posting it.
:cheesy:

Nothing... :angel:

Like what?

Its Pakistani view. Its not Indian and not even international view anymore.

Still, they are Kashmiri separatists which India maintains as inseparable part of India.

:cheesy:

Very illogical argument.

Going by your argument no Western country should ever invite Dalai Lama, meeting with whom is shown proudly as some sort of greatest defence of democracy and human rights.

Kashmir was and still is a disputed territory. Your cheerleading to Indians is not going to change it.

Furthermore, if Pakistan had agreed on plebiscite preconditions, we might still have Kashmir :D :D :D
Stupid Pakistanis...

We know the word of an Indian is not the worth the paper its written on. As a Kashmiri and my views are normal; with friends and my one of my teachers from Kotli we don't can't stand the Indians and we don't trust them as far as we can spit. I've never come across a Kashmiri In A.K or living abroad who wants to be with India. NEVER!

Why doesn't the ''mother of all democracies'', the Indians carry our elections in IOK under foreign observation with all non-Kashmiris forbidden from voting? Lets take it from there and if you can't make it happen then stop wasting our time!

Back
Top Bottom