What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Source-Rape statistics

Going by the latest records, India = 1.8, Pakistan = 28.8 per 100,000.
28.8/1.8 ~ 15
You will find the references to reach that statistics in the same page, in references section. It's not something to be very proud about anyways.

@EAK Same goes for you too.

lol wikipedia.. come on..come up with something solid..u r a senior member..come on u can do better..:D

haha o come on looking at your avatar it looks like you celebrated with rainbow pictures..don't lie to us ..:azn:
I hate gay marriages, for me it's unnatural. But since Norway has enacted laws for it protection since mid-90's what can we do? :D :D :D

I would like to politely say that we not the best of the best nations relating to providing quality life to our people...No one denies that...Rather we people always advocate our ils so that it should be reduced with a period..Now...that does not discount the fact how to treat your kids to be tortured by the monster....

well he was reffring bacha bazi to pakistan so i just showed him this custom belongs to afghanistan.. and second link paid some my respect to him for his uncontrolled habbit.. :cheers:

It's actually a pretty valid question. If Pakistan wasn't afraid of the plebiscite results, why didn't it agree on the preconditions of holding a plebiscite per UN resolution? :D :D :D
India promised a plebiscite not Pakistan. India was not sincere about it. If it was it could have removed it troops first. No matter what UN said.

You not sure about India ? here hold this

More Boys Raped In India Than Girls

in light of the rape spree that seems to be happening in India, I thought this was interesting.

Nineteen percent of the world's children live in India,[175][176] which constitutes 42 percent of India’s total population.[177]

In 2007 the Ministry of Women and Child Development published the "Study on Child Abuse: India 2007."[175] It sampled 12447 children, 2324 young adults and 2449 stakeholders across 13 states. It looked at different forms of child abuse: physical abuse, sexual abuse and emotional abuse and girl child neglect in five evidence groups, namely, children in a family environment, children in school, children at work, children on the street and children in institutions.

The study's[175] main findings included: 53.22% of children reported having faced sexual abuse. Among them 52.94% were boys and 47.06% girls.

Child sexual abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is a government appointed committed to know abt the statistics of sexual abuse in India and to tackle them.. unlike in pakistan where bachebazi is more with in its culture and no one raise questions against it.. Infact it is an accepted norm.. and no govt of pak wants to change the status quo.. this is the difference b/w both the countries...

In September 2014, the British Channel 4 broadcast a documentary called Pakistan's Hidden Shame, directed by Mohammed Naqvi and produced by Jamie Doran,[31][32] which highlighted the problem of sexual abuse of street children in particular, an estimated 90 percent of whom have been sexually abused.

and you guys carry your culture to even foreign lands.. pedophiles you people happen to be...

jst google rotherham child abuse.. to see how pakistani gangs exploited young white girls..

There is something wrong in this thread. I can't put my finger on it.
Reminds me of this classic:
photo.jpg

:omghaha:

well he was reffring bacha bazi to pakistan so i just showed him this custom belongs to afghanistan.. and second link paid some my respect to him for his uncontrolled habbit.. :cheers:
I just refuted you BS claims that Bach Bazi is limited to Afghanistan:
Pakistan’s Hidden Shame: Documentary reveals horrors of pedophilia in K-P - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I'd take that as an excuse and lack of confidence about having a plebiscite decision in India's favour.
Lack of confidence on Pakistan's part. Remember, it was not Pakistan, but India that had gone to UN and thereby a plebiscite was decided. Pakistan should have taken the opportunity when there was a chance. Why blame others later ?

jst google rotherham child abuse.. to see how pakistani gangs exploited young white girls..
Oddly enough, in most cases of organised gang pedophilia in UK, they found British Muslims overwhelmingly from Pakistan and not India! That speaks volumes of difference in itself! :D :D :D

India promised a plebiscite not Pakistan. India was not sincere about it. If it was it could have removed it troops first. No matter what UN said.
LOLZ. India was allowed to maintain a minimum amount of troops for civil order until the results of plebiscite were known. The very fact that India allowed for a plebiscite in the first place speaks volumes about India's intentions vs Pakistan's that refused a plebiscite. Democracy? :D :D :D

It's actually a pretty valid question. If Pakistan wasn't afraid of the plebiscite results, why didn't it agree on the preconditions of holding a plebiscite per UN resolution? :D :D :D

They are simply flirting with Islamist in Kashmir with hope that one day India will be weak give them the Kashmir on platter...

They are simply flirting with Islamist in Kashmir with hope that one day India will be weak give them the Kashmir on platter...
Pakistan won't get an inch of Kashmir from India, now that they have lost Siachen, Bangladesh, parts of Kashmir to China because of their own stupidities :D :D :D

lol wikipedia.. come on..come up with something solid..u r a senior member..come on u can do better..:D
The references are quite well-documented in the same page. Each and every point in validated with reference numbering. Go thorough them and let me know which information is invalid.
Then come up with your source of information which gives a comparative measure refuting this data.

The references are quite well-documented in the same page. Each and every point in validated with reference numbering. Go thorough them and let me know which information is invalid.
Then come up with your source of information which gives a comparative measure refuting this data.
I look with astonishment on people who decry wikipedia articles without even bothering that all that is written there is from sources other than wikipedia :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom