What's new

Pakistan to have 200 nuclear weapons by 2020: US think tank

Any idea what is the unit cost or total cost of Pakistan's nuclear program so far? India?

The estimators seem to have slowed down in predictions-

According to the rate we were supposedly developing the nukes as per the western think tanks 5-6 years ago by 2020 we should have around 500+ nukes-

I blame Nawaz Sharif-
we want tabdeli-

i thought we had 350+ ?
a heard it a year ago in "Aaj Kamran Khan ke saath"
The Pakistani warheads can reach up to 250 kt yield, and said to be very sophisticated. Many reports say that Pakistan has succeeded in miniaturizing its N-warheads.
Most probably the numbers you have got include the fission material stockpiled for 300 more NWH. In comparison India has got 3000. But 200 to 400 is good enough for a potent deterrent even if the other side has 10 000 of them. Loosing 100 major cities and 100 most major military assets (not talking about radioactive material destroying what remains! and spreading to all the other nations in Asia first and in the rest of the world ultimately, it might just be the end of the world as we know it...) is a very big think about consequence, and that might only happen if one of the two takes a suicidal decision, which has a very high probability of not happening.

Russia has more nukes than the US - What good is it?
Russia is under US/West embargo/sanctions.

What will Pakistan do with 200 nukes, that it could not do with 100?

you are not getting...india would not sure keep calm when the first nuke hits indian shores. that is why i said 10 or 200 would not make a lot of difference.

In future there would be never be one or two cities that would be nuked.
If pakisthan is going to nuke india it will fire nukes at all major cities at one go.
They know its MAD, you shoot one for 100 the result of return fire would be same from India.

Articles like this can also be for polarizing view points to push limitations on pakisthan.

And how many out of those 200 Pakistan can use against Pakistan's real problems ?

Aim high guys, aim high.

We'll need all those fire works in case some naughty Big As$terOid tries to play cheeky with our region.Must have those pallets and an effective delivery system too, as in that case we'll need multiple stand off explosions to blow the hell out of it.

USA ,Russia or etc haven't got a contract to save any of us, if they feel that the impact will conveniently miss them by few hundred miles and will kiss the flag of another country...:D then they can change up their minds to just watch the live show for getting some useful data/information with out any interventions.
Our space struggle is just about getting a start.So, to lit up that fire( if required) we should gather the fuel as well.Let it be , till the SPARCO's snail moves from point A to point B.
@JonAsad , you are the space guy.So, you must understand the point.:P
You wanted a tabdeeli, here is it. /\/\/\/\

Alright that can be a dream.
But in reality 200 is just a number.Considering the type of delivery systems we have got and our aims that is the development of a second strike capability ,we'll have to multiply it with another suitable number, as i see it.

Last edited:
Aby sirf 200 ??
we need at least 2000 , for pakistan and bonus 1000 for Ummah :P

Hi,

What difference does it make to have either 20 or 200?
As soon as you declare yourself as a nuke power, you set a precedent ina region where others are likely to follow the same suit.

20 or 200 destruction is immense to a point of no return

So much chest thumping by kids here. Imagine if Pakistan have grown so much to make India radio active ash.
HOW MUCH of a monster INDIA MUST HAVE BECAME DURING THESE TIMES. INDIA CAN MAKE YOU SUFFER SO MUCH WORST.

but then again arm chair soldiers. Having no
idea of nuke war. 20 or 2000 doesn't matter.

So frigging dumb people are celebrating the products which will end their and their future generations.
Any way morons these are nukes and they just for deterrent purpose for a government. Not for monkies like you chaps and their wish for totally annihilation. Just hope they never be used or you your religion your faith won't be there,be it any side of border Indian or pak

Yup i absolutely forgot that Ummah factor.
That is a must.Thank you.
Aik Anar Sau bemar.
200 certainly is starting to look like a small number.:D

common man how can you forget this ?? you should be beheaded for this :P

50 nukes for each Umaah state , and later they will be used against us :D

humare mulk mai Umaah lovers ki kaami thodi hai , ek dhondo hazaar miltay hai ..

I have one big doubt! Why does Pakistan need 200+ nuclear heads?

North Korea is able to threaten the entire world with just 5-6 Nuclear heads :-/

I have one big doubt! Why does Pakistan need 200+ nuclear heads?

North Korea is able to threaten the entire world with just 5-6 Nuclear heads :-/

North Korean regime can threaten the "world" with just a couple of nukes.
5-6 nuclear warheads (if that is the reality) is an overkill in their case.

North Korean regime can threaten the "world" with just a couple of nukes.
5-6 nuclear warheads (if that is the reality) is an overkill in their case.

Fine! but why does Pakistan need 200 warheads. I don't think India got around 200+ big cities. Its so confusing!!

Back
Top Bottom