What's new

Pakistan to give nationality to Bangladeshi immigrants, announces Imran Khan

Khawaja Nazimuddin was also a very noble person.
A decent man with a kind heart, soft spoken and friendly.
He was known as "Quaid e qillat"(Leader of scantiness) when he was our PM after the famous Quaid e Millat---There was a shortage of almost everything during his tenure.
He simply couldn't handle the stress and lacked the decision making power which a leader is supposed to have.

Being noble alone is not enough for a ruler, especially when you are running a country like Pakistan.
The leader must be a wise and strong-willed personality--- otherwise, every Tom[China/US], Dick[Afghanistan] and Harry[Bangladesh] will take advantage of the honorable Prime Minister's "Nobility"[read naivety].

We won't let our country become a dumping ground for Afghan and Bengali trash. Our own sons of the soil require the PM's immediate attention right now, they must be our first priority.
Those who want to live on charity can try rich Muslim brotherly countries.
@Desert Fox @Nilgiri @django

I understand your concerns but what opinion do you have beside do something about these stateless people.

I guess you can gas them to death or dump a bomb in Machar colony.

Bengalis in Pakistan have been here for a long time they should be given citizenship ASAP they are also humans whereas the afghans just came and spit on us

Nah make it so that you can send them back. Burmese, love or hate them, did the right approach with your kind. Hopefully India follows suit soon, NRC is good start.

But we both have land border with you to do such more easily.....Pakistan has to come up with something more creative...maybe lease a bunch of container ships, fill em up with the illegals, and run them ashore into that "worlds longest beach" of cox bazaar....free globalist promotion crisis feelz are thrown in for free like they were with rohingya :P

Of course Pakistan must first get its act together and create a special expedient court system with authority to issue deportation orders given there is no refugee status for BD illegals (unlike Afghans who have a civil war going on for decades now) first.

@django @Imran Khan @Desert Fox @Psychic @Reichsmarschall
Don't worry Sonny with rising Indian muslim population and conversion rates of Hindu to islam India would be muslim voters majority nation in next 50 years so u will be ruled by Muslim unless u go collapse agian as united Hindu India had done after passing a century or so
Historically

As for this it's our internal matter no need for your Rundi Rona which u think to be an advice onour personal matters
We don't need it

:)

The founders of Google near 1/3 Rd of silicon valley
And big part corporate America were children of immigrants

We can use this young blood for some good if we recognize and nurture em properly

Imran seems to be having his ear to the ground and is fostering the impression of a democratic strongman.
I think the way forward is to give citizenship to all migrants/refugees/illegals in one act. I mean we know that it's impossible to kick them out. Even Neo-fascists regimes in Italy struggle to kick out refugees and non of us like it when they bay blood for Muslim refugees - based on sins of Osama Bin Laden and his cohort etc

However after this is done the country needs to tighten it's immigration controls or it will be facing another crisis in 20 years time. For life of me what I can't understand is eveybody including Indian's and Bangla's croak on about their rip roaring economies but how do we end up with so many illegals from these countries is beyond me.

One thing though is obvious. The ones who are the first to scream "Muslim" or "Pakistan Ka Matlab? La Illaha Illallah" are also the first in wanting the Muslim refugees kicked out. Who are conveniently then given the ethnic tag "Afghan". All of sudden ethnicity prevails over religion.

Also, former country men.[/QUOT
Also, former country men.
Also, former country men.

It doesn’t make sense not to give them citizenship they are not involved in any terrorist plots etc and just want to live a normal life like the rest of us and even if the option of deportation was considered it would not be practical logistics wise..most of them came here during 60s and 70s and have children who were born here..the children should be automatic citizens like in any other country
E

I understand your concerns but what opinion do you have beside do something about these stateless people.

I guess you can gas them to death or dump a bomb in Machar colony.
Deportation or continue living as stateless.

We are not responsible for their misery. They didn't come here legally.

Tolerating them now will be the same as opening floodgates for illegal immigrants.
Anyone come here illegally and breed, he will hit the jackpot...his child will be a Pakistani citizen.

Imran seems to be having his ear to the ground and is fostering the impression of a democratic strongman.

@Indus Pakistan

Cheers, Doc

These moves are calculated to impress upon certain factions across the Durand Line to continue to stick with Pakistan rather than cutting a deal with Satan, that is all.

It doesn’t make sense not to give them citizenship they are not involved in any terrorist plots
Do you believe in holding to account a entire group for wrongs of some? If that is so you do know the Banglas were the cause of the single biggest humiliation of Pakistan and disaster. Think 1971. Think Pakistan Army surrender. Who was behind that?

The founders of Google near 1/3 Rd of silicon valley
And big part corporate America were children of immigrants

We can use this young blood for some good if we recognize and nurture em properly
Why not use the your own young blood. The sons of this soil?
Or must they continue living in hunger, poverty and disease while you provide welfare to people whose loyalties are questionable?

Do you believe in holding to account a entire group for wrongs of some? If that is so you do know the Banglas were the cause of the single biggest humiliation of Pakistan and disaster. Think 1971. Think Pakistan Army surrender. Who was behind that?

I can objectively look at this situation and say we call out bengalis for not getting over 71 yet we are doing the same and mistreating people who had nothing to do with 71..it was unrealistic to have a country separated by an enemy country we would have broken up eventually and I don’t blame them for wanting to separate when we were treating them like a periphery..deporting is logistics wise difficult we can barely deport Afghans who live right next door so if we aren’t deporting give them citizenship and get it over with

I think if the Gov. gives a detail criteria for granting citizenship to immigrants , then it will clear a lot of issue on this matter.

And citizenship should not be given straight away.First give them a residence card, which gives equal status as NIC.

And set a time frame, like 5-8 years, and also other requirements like learn urdu, legal source of wealth and income and etc.

This will solve problem of jobs and education for immigrants and the time frame and legal source of income will weed out the bad apples.

The Gov. should immediately publish a detail criteria for citizenship and tighten immgration control.

One thing though is obvious. The ones who are the first to scream "Muslim" or "Pakistan Ka Matlab? La Illaha Illallah" are also the first in wanting the Muslim refugees kicked out. Who are conveniently then given the ethnic tag "Afghan". All of sudden ethnicity prevails over religion.
Those who talked against Karachi's muhajirs, talked about more power to Sindhis and talked against Ummah and Arabs are now defending PM's speech.
All of a sudden, leader worship prevails over ethnicity.

I think the way forward is to give citizenship to all migrants/refugees/illegals in one act. I mean we know that it's impossible to kick them out. Even Neo-fascists regimes in Italy struggle to kick out refugees and non of us like it when they bay blood for Muslim refugees - based on sins of Osama Bin Laden and his cohort etc
What's so difficult in maintaining the status quo instead of allowing their children to compete with ours even when their loyalties are questionable.
Do that today and Pakistan will become a refugee hellhole. Everyone is going to take us for granted, go there, make a child he he will have green passport.

Why not use the your own young blood. The sons of this soil?
Or must they continue living in hunger, poverty and disease while you provide welfare to people whose loyalties are questionable?
We aren't giving em gov welfare just identity so they can buy land in there name from there own $ and work for themselves
As for question able loyalty
We have leaders who said
if kala bagh dam is made pakistan will break
Pakistan is behind mumbai attack
Pakistan is behind Terrorism in Afghanistan
Some there sons whose name is in Panama case say they r not subject to Pakistan laws as r Britsh

So such people can be pakistani let's give these kids a chance perhaps we can get a few really good ones that can compensate and even give turnover compared to bad ones

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom