What's new

Pakistan to compensate victims of March 17th drone attack!!!

Muhammad-Bin-Qasim

Reaction score
Pakistan to compensate victims of March 17 drone attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

This is making me so sad... A friend commented on this story on Facebook...

North Waziristan government administrator Mohammad Asghar said the heirs of the dead, in accordance with Islamic tradition, would each receive US$3,530.

[MOD EDIT]

If the diyyah (blood money) paid to the relatives was even applicable in this case then it would be 1000 dinars or $195,330 not $3,530!

Pakistan to compensate victims of March 17 drone attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

This is making me so sad... A friend commented on this story on Facebook...

North Waziristan government administrator Mohammad Asghar said the heirs of the dead, in accordance with Islamic tradition, would each receive US$3,530.

[MOD EDIT]

If the diyyah (blood money) paid to the relatives was even applicable in this case then it would be 1000 dinars or $195,330 not $3,530!

It is just compensation..how can diyat be applicable in this case..have relatives decided to forgive Pakistani govt in this case?
Plus there is no defendant.

Preaching jihad or instigating and inciting violence is against forum rules. Please watch out. I am letting the thread be.

seriously... how can you guys tolerate these full frontal attacks on your country ... it's not even covert action or plausible deniability in such attacks ... they are owning upto it and your government begs for jets from them... sad

@ the Indians: trolling much under the pretense of naivete? :azn:

Yes, we know it's happening but what can we do? Before you begin to gloat and make this an India - Pak slugfest, it's like this in most under developed states.

And the legal issues have been pointed out by a poster earlier in the thread only.

@ the Indians: trolling much under the pretense of naivete? :azn:

Yes, we know it's happening but what can we do? Before you begin to gloat and make this an India - Pak slugfest, it's like this in most under developed states.

And the legal issues have been pointed out by a poster earlier in the thread only.

nonsense allegation by elmo for trolling... whatever the issues.. it is the GOP who has to take the responsibility to save its citizens...

what i frankly feel is that pakistanis have developed a thick skin against the terrorism and americans attack... no where u see in the world u see that kind of devaluation of human life

I think it is a good move by the Government of Pakistan to show tangible support for the locals affected by the drone attacks. However, it does run the risk of being seen as supportive of terrorism in Washington DC.

Let me get this right...

God forbid... India decides to attack Pakistan... Pak Army (hopefully) responds and begins operations to defend the country... what is that called in Islam?? Is nt that Jihad?

Perhaps thats not applicable against America?? No one is inciting anyone for violence Elmo... since when is defending the motherland or calling for it the same as terrorism??

I must be in cuckooland... Or... this forum is being run by the CIA...

Let me get this right...

God forbid... India decides to attack Pakistan... Pak Army (hopefully) responds and begins operations to defend the country... what is that called in Islam?? Is nt that Jihad?

Perhaps thats not applicable against America?? No one is inciting anyone for violence Elmo... since when is defending the motherland or calling for it the same as terrorism??

Hey bro...u r right about it that this forum is infact run by CIA/secret society....cuz i got some secret evidences...LOL....:lol:cuz some pplz showing themselves very patriotic are infact patriotic to US....:devil:
the CIA thnks it is very smart...but Insha-Allah they wont find refuge withn this whole wrld.....cuz they bstrdz killing innocent pplz around the wrld...they cant escape the curse from Allah sbwt...:woot::cheesy:
they r infact checkng the mindz of pplz here and doing research and analysis like RAW do....skkerz
Allah Taha-la enn shehtanoon ko tabbaho barbaad kurray...Ameen...:agree:

sad to see that there is no respect for life in pakistan.... they are killing you day by day and giving u few dollars to shut ur mouth... what a shame!!!

Yes ! it is so damn shame.....showing everybody the true evil face of the Western world against the thrld worldz pplz....:agree:

nonsense allegation by elmo for trolling... whatever the issues.. it is the GOP who has to take the responsibility to save its citizens...

what i frankly feel is that pakistanis have developed a thick skin against the terrorism and americans attack... no where u see in the world u see that kind of devaluation of human life

It's a joke and a check :P

Yes, unfortunately we have developed a thick skin... in a good way, it's called moving on with life, in a bad way, it's called being indifferent.

Let me get this right...

Umm... did you (Khuraasaan) even read the original post before it was edited? If not then learn to stay quiet.

No that's not jihad and I am not going into the nitty gritties of what is jihad and what isn't jihad.

Hey bro...u r right about it that this forum is infact run by CIA/secret society....cuz i got some secret evidences...LOL....:lol:cuz some pplz showing themselves very patriotic are infact patriotic to US....:devil:
the CIA thnks it is very smart...but Insha-Allah they wont find refuge withn this whole wrld.....cuz they bstrdz killing innocent pplz around the wrld...they cant escape the curse from Allah sbwt...:woot::cheesy:
they r infact checkng the mindz of pplz here and doing research and analysis like RAW do....skkerz
Allah Taha-la enn shehtanoon ko tabbaho barbaad kurray...Ameen...:agree:

Watch out, foul words and abuses are not allowed here. And enough with the religious drama. You have no right to say someone is doomed if they disagree with your viewpoint.

If you continue with such unfounded accusations that reflect the daze that your mind is in, you will be let off from the forum.

Can india star giving billions of dollars to pakistan and go after the terror camps... ??? ans would be probably not in a million years ... so against Unkel Sam how is your government trading off long time strategic assets+innocent civilians for dollar's.

Excerpt from preamble to your constitution "Wherein the integrity of the territories of the Federation, its independence and all its rights, including its sovereign rights on land, sea and air, shall be safeguarded;"

Yes, unfortunately we have developed a thick skin... in a good way, it's called moving on with life, in a bad way, it's called being indifferent.

this is what I am talking about.. taking the death of people with a pinch of salt..

If a country being "indifferent" to such offenses then why uses its more than 60% budget on its defence?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom