What's new

Pakistan to buy six Type 041 Yuan-class diesel-electric submarines from China

They are not paying enough just look at how companies pay taxes in China and india and even Africa, companies in Pakistan pays more to government than to the national treasury thus here comes corruption when that money is never registered to have been taken. How much tax do you think government collect from unknown unseen companies that produce plastic material including plastic bags that you see in every big/tiny shop and even rari wala? these are hidden billion dollars companies working in Pakistan without notice or being notice but kept low profile and the only benefit is to the government again corruption. My friend think deep you'll know there are companies operating that we don't even care or think about yet they make billions and pay zilch zero. Anyway back to Topic.

What i meant to say was that big name corporations do pay taxes. All of the MNCs pay taxes. The problem is as you said there are many privately owned business like falana and falana textile mill, spinning mill, auto parts makers who are not even registered with FBR. And then people dodge taxes by shady accounting practices, by understating profits or claiming that the stock was destroyed in a fire or flood. So they get away with it. The biggest chunk is Agriculture and related industries.

What i meant to say was that big name corporations do pay taxes. All of the MNCs pay taxes. The problem is as you said there are many privately owned business like falana and falana textile mill, spinning mill, auto parts makers who are not even registered with FBR. And then people dodge taxes by shady accounting practices, by understating profits or claiming that the stock was destroyed in a fire or flood. So they get away with it. The biggest chunk is Agriculture and related industries.

and dont forget the thousands of tuition centers and restaurants, who earn millions and never pay a single penny.

Come on spit it out, how do you know about the Naval budget increase?
I am asking to increase their number of men from 36000 to 111,000; with 11000 being just SSG(N) and the remaining 110,000 men would be Navy, Marines and Coast Guards working in a rotary schedule.

I am asking to increase their number of men from 36000 to 111,000; with 11000 being just SSG(N) and the remaining 110,000 men would be Navy, Marines and Coast Guards working in a rotary schedule.
Will you be submitting a motion in the national assembly?

I'm thinking of getting you elected to the national assembly. You have a knack for driving people nuts, the best place for you to exercise your god gifted talent, would be on our lazy and corrupt politicians in the NA.

So original order was 6, it was sufficient order, 8 is to many, and to big and its not the S20, rather Type 041 Pakistan is buying.

Chines are good in jet fighter but in naval I doubt.. Can any Chinese friend explain about naval capabilities????

For conventional submarines, the yuan class (or type 039A or 041 whatever) is a very cutting-edge navy weapon. The AIP system allows she wandering under water while stay stealth for one to two week. For weapon systems, it may have the capacity of firing cruise missile thought not confirmed yet. The torpedo is good, although it is still not as good as American's nearest ones, but it should enough for India ships. As for sonnar system, not many informations have been ever revealed. But we can see towed sonnars are commonly equiped in PLAN ships, so we can expect our sonnar technology at least not bad.

And when compared with Germany type 212, one is a small ship with only ~1000 tons, while 041 is ~3000 tons. The 041 would give pakistan navy much more fighting possiblity with a large combact range and stealth. Those two are not even in the same tier.

I'm thinking of getting you elected to the national assembly. You have a knack for driving people nuts, the best place for you to exercise your god gifted talent, would be on our lazy and corrupt politicians in the NA.
Yes go ahead bore them and make them commit suicide the whole bloody lot of them.
Araz

Source: Type 041 submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PN should produce 12-14 Type 41 is a 3,600 tonnes (submerged)
also should work on 12-14 any type 1800 tonnes (submerged)
and also coastal submarine of 700 tons.

BAF should also be looking in to buying a good deal of S-20 Submarines with local production. Like 4 S-20.
lagta hai reserve mein bhut paisa aagya hai????:cheesy:

can someone tell about which submarine does PN intend to buy??? type-41 or type-39 or both like 6 type 39 for conventional duties and 2 type -41 for deterrent petrol's????:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom