What's new

Pakistan to buy numerous AK-103 assault rifles to Russia

Well two day ago a friend told me that FN SCAR and AK-103 will be produced. FN SCAR will replace G3 and AK-103 will replace Type 56. I think he is right on this one although he has been proven wrong on several occasions.
@balixd @Horus @Oscar @kaonalpha
It says "big batch", which means PA is buying them off the self, without actually locally producing it. This also means that there will be no local production or ToT.

I don't think this has anything to do with the competition, this seems like a side deal; probably to increase cooperation with Russia, as it seems like the AK-103 may not actually win the competition.

It says "big batch", which means PA is buying them off the self, without actually locally producing it. This also means that there will be no local production or ToT.

I don't think this has anything to do with the competition, this seems like a side deal; probably to increase cooperation with Russia, as it seems like the AK-103 may not actually win the competition.
Sir first order of which ever Gun selected will come from orignal country and from second batch it would be produced in Pakistan. Trials started with one thing in mind which ever will be selected will come with TOT @That Guy

Side deal it is!

No one's saying it, but it seems all of us here want something that at least resembles the SCAR (e.g. BREN), if not the SCAR itself. If not a new design, then a credible looking one akin to the HK-417 (e.g. MPT-76).

Sir first order of which ever Gun selected will come from orignal country and from second batch it would be produced in Pakistan. Trials started with one thing in mind which ever will be selected will come with TOT @That Guy
If that were true, which I doubt it is, then we would have heard as much. Such things are hard to keep secret, and seldom do armies keep quiet about them.

For assault yes Russian AK-103 is a good choice because of its price and perfomance for sniping and for grenade launcher SCAR (SOF Combat Assault Rifle) is the best and yes Its a high price high quality weapons.
SCAR_chart.png

FN-SCAR1.jpg

3977.jpg

FN-SCAR-16S-Stock-Folded.jpg

HK-417 is also a great gun specially for rapid sniper mode
hk417_12-2.jpg
hk417_proto.jpg

For assault yes Russian AK-103 is a good choice because of its price and perfomance for sniping and for grenade launcher SCAR (SOF Combat Assault Rifle) is the best and yes Its a high price high quality weapons.
View attachment 313432
FN-SCAR1.jpg

3977.jpg

View attachment 313433

HK-417 is also a great gun specially for rapid sniper mode
View attachment 313434 View attachment 313435

The HK-417 isn't even in the competition, unless things have changed within these last few months.

YES because FN-SCAR-H is a battle proven Gun like in Afghanistan, Iraq and in African conflict and there are many user of this gun like USA, GERMANY, TURKEY, FRANCE BELGIUM etc
Yes and users of FN SCAR are growing and it seem that Pakistan has selected FN SCAR as replacement for G3 and AK-103 to replace Type 56

Do not get both either go for SMG replacement which we need to replace too

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom