What's new

Pakistan team disgusts me!

SSGPA1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Team cobination - I am disgusted to see 10 out of 11 players from one Province and 6 out of those 10 from one city.

I would like to know why is this team called a Pakistan team?

Where are the fast bowlers from Liyari?

These are over 6 ft and are very very fast bowlers but I never see them in our team.

Why is Imran Farhat playing and not Khalid Latif?

Khalid Latif is not a 20/20 player but he is certainly an opener for one days and test matches.

Where is Yasir Hameed?

If we can play Shoaib Akhtar then why not Yasir Hameed at one down.

And then the most disusting, Kamran Akaml

He is not a wicket keeper and there are many deserving wicket keepers who can actually keep wickets. Lets give a try to Quetta's Bismillah Khan or Abbottabad's Fawad Ahmed Khan.

I have not written this because I am from Karachi but I have written this becauise I am from Pakistan and I would like to see a good and balanced team representing Pakistan!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Team cobination - I am disgusted to see 10 out of 11 players from one Province and 6 out of those 10 from one city.

I would like to know why is this team called a Pakistan team?

Where are the fast bowlers from Liyari?

These are over 6 ft and are very very fast bowlers but I never see them in our team.

Why is Imran Farhat playing and not Khalid Latif?

Khalid Latif is not a 20/20 player but he is certainly an opener for one days and test matches.

Where is Yasir Hameed?

If we can play Shoaib Akhtar then why not Yasir Hameed at one down.

And then the most disusting, Kamran Akaml

He is not a wicket keeper and there are many deserving wicket keepers who can actually keep wickets. Lets give a try to Quetta's Bismillah Khan or Abbottabad's Fawad Ahmed Khan.

I have not written this because I am from Karachi but I have written this becauise I am from Pakistan and I would like to see a good and balanced team representing Pakistan!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

well better luck next time we did the best yes few probleums why they picked new guy his possitin has been wasted better picked someone else over the new youngster i think waqar younis have to do alot of work on our depth bowling twice we cannot defend the tottal hope things will get better but sir your are saying that yasir hammed he is failed player how many he has been tried every time he has failled us and some how pcb is responsible for failed policies if we had yousuf or younis on the place of young umer amin we easily have got 20 to 30 more runsa welll first of all we dont need to be panic what we have to do make slight changes bring both pillers of batting and bring good fast bowlers and sir in history of pakistan cricket their is no player played from sindh i mean sindhi never ever did we complained never pathans , punjabis , have played alot if they bring win thats counts

The main problem is fielding. It is even poor than most of the mohalla teams. Go anywhere in pakistan and find an average mohalla team they will be fielding better than them.
India played really well. They were in control of the match most of the time pakistan was short some 20 runs and they made it worse with their batting. Raina and harbajan did very well.
Shoaib akhtar is only fit for T20. Same is the case with Asif ever since he has left those banned substanes he can not bowl with any pace.
There is no good bowler to finish the innings specially in the tough situations. Amir has failed again and again but still he is the best choice we have.
In the last match new players must be given chance.

sir your are saying that yasir hammed he is failed player how many he has been tried every time he has failled us and some how pcb is responsible for failed policies if we had yousuf or younis on the place of young umer amin we easily have got 20 to 30 more runsa welll first of all we dont need to be panic what we have to do make slight changes bring both pillers of batting and bring good fast bowlers and sir in history of pakistan cricket their is no player played from sindh i mean sindhi never ever did we complained never pathans , punjabis , have played alot if they bring win thats counts

My friend I gave Yasir Hameed's name as an example, as a comparison to a failed Shoaib Akhter. Yasir Hameed used to be a natural one down player.

Anyone who is born and raised in Sindh is a Sindhi but if you are looking for Sindhis who are from the interior Sindhi then Danish Kaneria is from interior but raised in Karachi. Azeem Ghuman is another example.

Players from all over Pakistan should be selected. Why do we have Umar Amin in team when there are many other establish players from all over the country?

Why do we have Imran Farhat in the team when we do have Khalid Latif in waiting.

My whole point is that our team MUST represent Pakistan and not Punjab or Sindh or other provinces.

yes some how fielding is the main probleum we cant stop singles ground fieldnig every time is bad

Here you go again!! Younus with experience in English conditions is left out

Younus left out for England tour​

Pakistan have left former captain Younus Khan out of their squad for Test series against England and Australia.

Younus recently won an appeal against an indefinite ban from international cricket imposed after an inquiry into the winter tour to Australia.

But the selectors have instead recalled Yasir Hameed, also 32, who last played Test cricket in December 2007.

There are also places for uncapped Azhar Ali, Umar Amin, Wahab Riaz and Tanvir Ahmed.

Opening batsman Azhar and seam bowler Tanvir are new to international cricket, but Amin and Riaz have both appeared in limited overs internationals.

Pakistan play their first tour match against an MCC side including former West Indies skipper Brian Lara at Lord's next Sunday.

They then have four warm-up games against county opposition before taking on Australia in two Twenty20 internationals and two Tests being staged on neutral territory in England because of ongoing concerns about the security of teams touring Pakistan.

After that, they will then embark on four Tests against England before concluding the tour with two more T20 matches and five limited overs internationals.

The absence of Younus from the 17-man squad is a surprise as he averages over 50 in Tests and hit 173 against England at Headingley during Pakistan's last tour in 2006.

There is no place either for Shoaib Akhtar, once the fastest bowler in world cricket, although he will be part of the Twenty20 squad.

Pakistan's pace attack will instead be led by the Mohammad Asif, the youthful Mohammad Amir and Umar Gul, who is returning to international cricket after recovering from injury.

They will be backed up by Tanvir, who has been given his first chance at the age of 31 after taking 399 first-class wickets at an average of 28 during his career and left-armer Riaz.

Danish Kaneria and Saeed Ajmal provide the front-line slow bowling options, with skipper Shahid Afridi also likely to chip in with a few overs of leg-spin.

Pakistan have a sorry Test record away from home in recent years, having lost nine of the 15 matches they have played since the tour to England four years ago and won only two.

Last winter's series in Australia, where they were dogged by dressing room disharmony, ended in a 3-0 whitewash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pakistan Test squad: Shahid Afridi (capt), Salman Butt (vice capt), Imran Farhat :hitwall:, Yasir Hameed, Azhar Ali, Umar Amin, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Zulqarnain Haider, Umar Gul, Mohammad Asif, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Tanvir Ahmed, Saeed Ajmal, Danish Kaneria.

Pakistan Twenty20 squad: Shahid Afridi (capt), Salman Butt (vice capt), Shahzaib Hasan:hitwall:, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Umar Amin, Kamran Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Mohammad Amir, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Abdul Rehman, Wahab Riaz, Fawad Alam.

BBC Sport - Cricket - Younus left out for England tour

This idea of punjab and sind is just crap. The truth is there were no good players coming from karachi. Sialkot won most of the domestic tournaments. Still there is a good representation of karachi with afridi, danish, khalid lateef, Shahzaib Hasan, Fawad Alam. The new guy tanveer ahmed is also from karachi Younis was also selected from karachi initially and later he opted to play for peshawar. Gone are the days when the cricket team was just made up of guys from either karachi or lahore. Cricket is now played all over the pakistan. Umar Amin is a consistent performer in the domestic season. He should be given proper chance and should not be thrown out as we have done with so many other players.

I love current pakistan team:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Hope PCB continues current team till 2011 world cup against India.

:chilli::chilli:

Last edited:
I love current pakistan team:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Hope PCB continues current team till 2011 world cup against India.

:chilli::chilli:

we lost the game thanks to poor fielding. Otherwise in other both fields we were dominating for most part of the day

Your best player Gambhir dropped twice and allowed him to play free handly and if a team cannot take simple catches - they do not deserve to win

Catches wins matches

we lost the game thanks to poor fielding. Otherwise in other both fields we were dominating for most part of the day

Your best player Gambhir dropped twice and allowed him to play free handly and if a team cannot take simple catches - they do not deserve to win

Catches wins matches

My Friend Gambhir also dropped few catches so did Zaheer other wise India would have won by handsome margin.

Misfields are part and parcel of the game basically fitness matters, Here you can tell us which team was more fitter.

In the end there can only be one winner. The team that played better overall won. Pakistan has abundance of fast bowlers and good cricketers and Shaoib Akhtar is not one of them. We need to give other wicket keepers chances too.

The main problem is fielding. It is even poor than most of the mohalla teams. Go anywhere in pakistan and find an average mohalla team they will be fielding better than them.
India played really well. They were in control of the match most of the time pakistan was short some 20 runs and they made it worse with their batting. Raina and harbajan did very well.
Shoaib akhtar is only fit for T20. Same is the case with Asif ever since he has left those banned substanes he can not bowl with any pace.
There is no good bowler to finish the innings specially in the tough situations. Amir has failed again and again but still he is the best choice we have.
In the last match new players must be given chance.

Even though India won, it was not not a very good performance by them. 267 was not a very big target. It should have been overcome within 45 overs itself but what does Indian batsmen do, they take it right down to the livewire. Had it been any other lower batsman instead of Harbhajan, it would have been all over for India.

But yes, Indian bowlers did a good job of restricting them to 267.

Pakistan was a better all Round Performer, But fielders Let You down..... Me and My dad just Jumped off the Chair when we saw waqar Younis , we both were big fans of Him.... Wistling all the way when ever we see Him on TV.lol

Bring back YASEER HAMID...he is much better opener than any one you have got now...

Back
Top Bottom