Pakistan Taliban vow to attack Indian targets to avenge Ajmal Kasab's execu

Status
Not open for further replies.

janon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad: Pakistan's Taliban movement threatened on Thursday to attack Indian targets to avenge the country's execution of Mohammad Ajmal Kasab, the lone survivor of the militant squad responsible for a rampage through Mumbai that killed 166 people in 2008.

"We have decided to target Indians to avenge the killing of Ajmal Kasab," said Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan by telephone from an undisclosed location.
© Thomson Reuters 2012

Pakistan Taliban vow to attack Indian targets to avenge Ajmal Kasab's execution | NDTV.com

So tell me again, the TTP are a RAW sponsored conspiracy to malign Pakistan's pure, saintly image, right?

And this should also prick the delusions of some people who believe that their people who fight India are freedom fighters while the TTP are terrorists and so on. Yet another reminder of yet another tautology that the world knows, but Pakistan doesn't - that all their terrorists breed from the same ideological cesspool.

Hahaahha nothing NEW for India :D
It's bad news for Pak if they actually succeed in doing what they say. It will bring more and more shame and bad image for Pakistan on international level.

If they succeed in attacking then it will be impossible for Pak to deny that those are it's nationals and trained on its soil. Even China won't support such acts and Pak might end up in corner with no friends.

we still think he was not a pakistani...:P

Pakistan this week did admit that its investigations have confirmed that the sole surviving gunman involved in the November attacks is a Pakistani citizen — a fact that the government had refused to acknowledge until now.

"We are confirming that Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani citizen," Sherry Rehman, Pakistan's Information Minister, told TIME on Wednesday. "I cannot say a word more." Until Wednesday, Pakistan had persistently rebuffed the charge that Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, a 20-year-old from the village of Faridkot in Punjab province, is a citizen. Despite an array of independent media reports and a statement from former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif confirming the Indian claim, Pakistani officials had maintained that no such name existed in the national database...

Pakistan Continues to Resist India Pressure on Mumbai - TIME

But then time magazine is controlled by evil jews. Like all the other Pakistani and foreign newspapers that say the same thing are controlled by RAW and martians. Or bal thakerey (who appears to be your counter argument of the season for your gunmen and bombers.)

... and ppl here felt Kasab was not a Pakistani.

What about the others involved what does the Indian government say about their alleged nationlity?

What about the others involved what does the Indian government say about their alleged nationlity?

That they are (were) Pakistanis. They didn't go in dinghies from India to pickup Kasab from Pakistan and return with him. They came from there with him.

That they are Pakistanis. They didn't go in dinghies from India to pickup Kasab from Pakistan and return with him. They came from there with him.

What proper evidence has the Indian government presented or has to prove that claim that the others have Pakistani nationality?

What proper evidence has the Indian government presented or has to prove that claim that the others have Pakistani nationality?

I don't know and I don't care, and neither does the government. They were killed in action, and we could only interrogate the one who was caught. He has mentioned how he and the others were trained in Pakistan, and all the details have been corroborated. It is reasonable to assume that they were all trained in pak and were indoctrinated Pakistanis, than one kasab from pak joining the rest from here. And when Pakistan also admitted that the conspiracy was launched from Pakistan, they weren't talking about kasab only. If you want to believe that they were Indians, and couldn't have been from the land of pure people, that's your call.

DNA mapping.

There was a repeating sequence found in all.

P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N-P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N-P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N-P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N-P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N-P-A-K-I-S-T-A-N-........

They would read that message as J-E-W-I-S-H-R-A-W-C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y

I don't know and I don't care, and neither does the government. They were killed in action, and we could only interrogate the one who was caught. He has mentioned how he and the others were trained in Pakistan, and all the details have been corroborated. It is reasonable to assume that they were all trained in pak and were indoctrinated Pakistanis, than one kasab from pak joining the rest from here. And when Pakistan also admitted that the conspiracy was launched from Pakistan, they weren't talking about kasab only. If you want to believe that they were Indians, and couldn't have been from the land of pure people, that's your call.

They would read that message as J-E-W-I-S-H-R-A-W-C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y

So you admit you don't know nor the Indian Government doesn't know, you also admit and suggested lack of evidence hence Indian Government and media speculations and accusations about the alleged Pakistani nationality of the personnel involved are baseless.

You seriously don't know? But in your threads and posts you seem so angry at Pakistan and so sure that evil Pakistan is behind the Mumbai operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom