What's new

Pakistan Suporter commits suicide

Varad

Reaction score

Cricket is just a sport, when will people understand this. Very sad indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disturbing but we in South Asia take cricket way too seriously. My 15 year old cousin fainted after the match was over :lol:

:cry: So sad people take games like these so seriously...

R.I.P

This is too much. For most of the Indians like me, it was just another India-Pakistan match.

RIP.

While during the match even 1 of the friend faided as he thought that actually Younis khan took Sachins catch...But thakfully he woke up as soon as we sprinkled some beer over him after that we understood he was too drunk to watch the match...
RIP to the dead...

Really sad.A comedian from pakistan also died from heart attack,and a news reporter from india died too while watching match.Its just a game,some wins some lose_why take it so seriously.RIP To dead.

sad news..
I too was very uneasy whole day... was not able to breathe properly(slight cheast pain), didnt eat anything till the match got over..
If the game would have become more close in the last over, i might have got heart attack...

take it easy, this time we next time you, its just a game.. I think Pakistan also played well that was respectable total on pitch of mohali..

Emotions were very high no doubt but some times other circumstances do add when people make such fatal decisions. I heard a Pakistani stage drama actor died because of heart attack while watching the match.
One must mentally prepare for good or bad results prior such games.

y people r taking cricket seriously. take it easy. in every game (not in cricket) there must be a loser and a winner.

Back
Top Bottom