What's new

Pakistan successfully test-fired ballistic missile Ghauri Hataf-V

mshoaib61

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just watched on tv. pakistan tested hataf 5 missile test which has a range of 1300 km.
Missile Test was successful according to press released by ISPR

12212010565981.gif

Last edited:
I feel MIRV is integrated but not disclosed. From different sources we were at final stages of MIRV in early November.
The way PM and President congratualted....sounds some thing is cooked which is very hot n with hot-chill
Comments are welcomed.

Pakistan's growing nuclear programme
1 December 2010

Pakistani engineers, with help from the Chinese, are also said to be in the advance stages of developing MIRV technology for its missiles. This would allow the military to fit several warheads on the same ballistic missile and then launch them at separate targets.

Source :- BBC

Hi, let's not get off topic. My personal 2 cents, failure is not bad as long as you learn from it. The Agni 2 might have failed this time, but India does have a lot of bright and intelligent scientists who will fix the error going forward. Take care.

Routine test...

What was the objective of the test and what what the results achieved?

Untill these things are made clear who knows the test was success or failure?

Jangal me mor nacha, kisne dekha??

Pakistani missile tests are more of a political statement rather than experimental entity.

AFA Indian tests are concerned, the mission objectives and the technology to be tested is already out in open weeks before test and also, the results are fairly let known to public.

Pakistani missile tests are more of a political statement rather than experimental entity.

AFA Indian tests are concerned, the mission objectives and the technology to be tested is already out in open weeks before test and also, the results are fairly let known to public.
Routine test.... means it was tested to make sure all standards are being followed and the missiles are in good shape.

Rest of your post full troll.

Kyon baat hazam nahin hoee agar haazma kharaab hai too doo goolii Haajmoolaa kahaoo. LOL

I feel MIRV is integrated but not disclosed. From different sources we were at final stages of MIRV in early November.
The way PM and President congratualted....sounds some thing is cooked which is very hot n with hot-chill
Comments are welcomed.

Source :- BBC
Quite a chance.... If they release video then we'll be able to say something.... As news agencies always use file photos.

Back
Top Bottom