What's new

Pakistan submarine fires at four Indian boats, 24 fishermen arrested: Indian media report

Status
Not open for further replies.
A moment of silence for the innocence of Indian media......

26/11.
Our media shows the changes in Indian perspective.
Skirmishes with Pakistan is not a new thing to us .But 26/11 was very sensitive .You should be an Indian to know its vast influence.
Now even good guys like Kasuri is not welcomed in here .You can say that it was a nut job of Shiv Sena.But a lot of people will simply stay away or filled their heart with hate when SS justify their stupidity with 26/11.
I have seen knowledge of Indians about Pakistan and it's horrible,even a new guy Yesterday was asking Pakistani members.Does,Pakistan has an Arm Industry?
Regarding 26/11 the one's who did have got a lot but they will loose everything.

If you wondered why Pak actually had Submarines.....here you go....

What next? PA fire Shaheen 3 at Fishing Boats?

Missile mara nahi ... Phat tumhari pehlay gai...

Submarines firing torpedos .. That injured 1 fishermen... 257 fishermen and 800+ boats...

Lol @ india & her media n indiots like you.

I donn know who takes the crown in being a moron :- Indian Media or Our resident Pakistani.
Indian media is full of half knowledge morons who do not know the difference between mortar and artilary. Neither have the decency of publishing a comprehensive report. What did the submarine fired? How many fired? Etc.

Then we have our Pakistani posters. Well I know they are Pakistani but even then. Except a few none of them even used there grey cells. No where in the article its mentioned that a torpedo was fired but as usual marde momin started what they do best. It was God's grace that no mullah got over excited to pronounce "It was a test of our submarine launched anti shipping balestic missile!! " or "It was our indegenious buraq launched from sub firing its integrated gun!!". Afterall they wr not farfetched at all from a water car or jinn-powered cruise missiles.

What,where ?

Another reddit user :cheers:
Aren't we all? :dirol:

I donn know who takes the crown in being a moron :- Indian Media or Our resident Pakistani.
Indian media is full of half knowledge morons who do not know the difference between mortar and artilary. Neither have the decency of publishing a comprehensive report. What did the submarine fired? How many fired? Etc.

Then we have our Pakistani posters. Well I know they are Pakistani but even then. Except a few none of them even used there grey cells. No where in the article its mentioned that a torpedo was fired but as usual marde momin started what they do best. It was God's grace that no mullah got over excited to pronounce "It was a test of our submarine launched anti shipping balestic missile!! " or "It was our indegenious buraq launched from sub firing its integrated gun!!". Afterall they wr not farfetched at all from a water car or jinn-powered cruise missiles.
U mad bra? :mamba:

Aren't we all? :dirol:

U mad bra? :mamba:
Well Good morning fellow redditor. And why won't I be mad at both of them. We all know Indian Media is full of morons bar few when it comes to defence news. But this forum has no dearth of sane heads even then trolling is rampent.

I got banned on r/pakistan and r/india :enjoy:

For posting pro kashmiri freedom fighter comments and criticizing indians
Banned in /r/Pakistan o_O
You must used abusive language. I got banned 2 times & now i'm clean.

Well Good morning fellow redditor. And why won't I be mad at both of them. We all know Indian Media is full of morons bar few when it comes to defence news. But this forum has no dearth of sane heads even then trolling is rampent.
Well you can't complain us for trolling when its your media who comes up with bullshit likes this.
What's next by Indian media?
"Pak fires Nasr missiles to keep out protests"

Funny post. It should read that Pakistani submarine fires shaheen missiles at indian fishermen boats.

Banned in /r/Pakistan o_O
You must used abusive language. I got banned 2 times & now i'm clean.

Well you can't complain us for trolling when its your media who comes up with bullshit likes this.
What's next by Indian media?
"Pak fires Nasr missiles to keep out protests"
I also criticized mods for their pro indian behaviour now i dont want to go back to stupid r/pakistan :mad:

I also criticized mods for their pro indian behaviour now i dont want to go back to stupid r/pakistan :mad:
/r/Pakistan is a lot better now.
Stay away from /r/worldnews though. Pak related news is always infested by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom