What's new

Featured Pakistan strongly condemns attack by Armenian forces on Tovuz district of Azerbaijan

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
59A52A08-1692-449E-A8AC-01C8487B5FE0.png

Pakistan condemns Armenian attack on Tovuz district in Azerbaijan

Pakistan strongly condemns the attack by Armenian forces on the Tovuz district of Azerbaijan on 12 July 2020, which resulted in several Azeri casualties. We extend our sincere condolences to the bereaved families.

The unresolved conflict of Nagorno-Karabakh poses a serious threat to regional peace and security with far-reaching consequences.

The recent provocative action is manifestation of the Armenian attempt to distract the international community and hamper the ongoing negotiation process for peaceful resolution of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict as enshrined in the relevant UN Security Council resolutions.

Pakistan reaffirms its principled position on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and reiterates its support to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan.

Islamabad

14 July 2020

299/2020
http://mofa.gov.pk/pakistan-condemns-armenian-attack-on-tovuz-district-in-azerbaijan/

Pakistan is one of the few countries (if any)who have yet not accepted Armenia as a country and also supported Azerbaijan openly in its war with Armenia.
it may also present an opportunity for us to have a foreign buyer of JF 17

A silly decision I like Azerbaijan but its not like they have backed us up on Kashmir or anywhere else.

Pakistan should recognise Armenia, and use some of that goodwill to try and mediate between the two countries. Maybe propose to send in peacekeepers or something too.

A silly decision I like Azerbaijan but its not like they have backed us up on Kashmir or anywhere else.

Pakistan should recognise Armenia, and use some of that goodwill to try and mediate between the two countries. Maybe propose to send in peacekeepers or something too.

They do though (https://nation.com.pk/09-May-2020/a...rned-over-indian-atrocities-against-kashmiris). Sure they have not gone as far as not recognizing India but to be fair their adversary Armenia is a minor actor even in regional affairs, and recognizing it or not really does not make much difference to Pakistan. The Armeniens will hardly be accepting us as mediators given our relationship with Turkey as well.

recently india exported 4 weapons locating radars to armenia worth of 40 million dollars..its time to arm our brothering country Azerbaijan through sharing our experties and arms to boost azri defense ... because brother in need is a brother indeed ...

recently india exported 4 weapons locating radars to armenia worth of 40 million dollars..its time to arm our brothering country Azerbaijan through sharing our experties and arms to boost azri defense ... because brother in need is a brother indeed ...
Are you going to gift them??? I think India sold not gifted... Sharing expertise means supporting in kind and it might lead to FATF complications... So Pak has to choose it's next step very carefully...

Terrible policy.

Azerbaijan is one of the most loyal and reliable friends Pakistan has in the world. Our political and defense ties have withstood the test of time.

So Pak has to choose it's next step very carefully...

After getting clubbed like seals by Chinese, you still have enough blood left in your body to make threats?

:lol:

After getting clubbed like seals by Chinese, you still have enough blood left in your body to make threats?
Where did I make threat... I just suggested Pak needs to careful...
You still believe and hope China punish India... I never thought Pak will go so low that it wishes some one hurt India as Pak currently not in position to hurt India...

Back
Top Bottom