What's new

Pakistan stood by us when China was isolated on world stage: Xi Jinping

There are lots of Indians criticizing Chinese government failed to fully support Pakistan sometime in the past. Well, I don't quite know the reason. I think diplomacy behavior might be too hard to be totally understood by me. Still lots of secrets stayed unveiled for common people. But as a graduate student in Beijing, I'm seeing lots of Pakistani students are studying science and technology in top Chinese universities and enjoying the warm reception by the local people. I don't think military weapons mean everything. The final aim of our cooperation is to help people of both countries have better education, better living standard, and better lives. The billions of dollars invested in infrastructure development do show the promising future of our cooperation! I don't think treating common people from any country as enemies is proper. But it is accepted by Chinese people I know that Pakistan is our most reliable friend. :pakistan:

There are lots of Indians criticizing Chinese government failed to fully support Pakistan sometime in the past. Well, I don't quite know the reason. I think diplomacy behavior might be too hard to be totally understood by me. Still lots of secrets stayed unveiled for common people. But as a graduate student in Beijing, I'm seeing lots of Pakistani students are studying science and technology in top Chinese universities and enjoying the warm reception by the local people. I don't think military weapons mean everything. The final aim of our cooperation is to help people of both countries have better education, better living standard, and better lives. The billions of dollars invested in infrastructure development do show the promising future of our cooperation! I don't think treating common people from any country as enemies is proper. But it is accepted by Chinese people I know that Pakistan is our most reliable friend. :pakistan:
Because they know nothing; they are internet warriors with zero knowledge of history. They blame China not to help Pakistan in 1971. The fact of the matter is, Pakistanis did approach Chinese and Chinese told them to negotiate with Awami leadership and use apprehended Mujeeb as bargaining chip. Pakistanis refused to listen to China and upon returning home gave an impression (totally false) that China will support Pakistani troop's military operation in East Pakistan. China neither suggested that nor she ever supported Pakistan's military action in East Pakistan. Our bastard politicians and civil and military bureaucrats told us (and rest of the world) a white lie that until today is repeated. Fact of the matter is China has always helped us but China wont fight for us, nobody does that. To understand Chinese mindset, Pakistanis should pay close attention to a Chinese proverb that reads like this:

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'.

:china:

Last edited:

Well said mate your words means a lot to us .................... Long live the friendship ........:pakistan::china::china::pakistan:

When did Pakistan stood by China when she herself haven't been able to stand on your her two feet in her entire history.. Ssshhh he is just entertaining the gullible Pakistan emos.. :D
To understand the psyche of the statement, you would first need to grow a second brain cell, had that been possible then Justice Katju would need to adjust the figures. If standing with an ally only meant financial help then wonder why the Indians decided to dish themselves a second bowl of curry on the news of some Afghan army cadets heading to India for training.

我是中国人,我热爱这个国家和巴基斯坦的人,我希望我们的国家能做到很好的朋友,很少有中国的朋友,我希望越来越多的人与文化的交流。让我们共同发展,共同成长,祝福巴基斯坦!希望能有机会到贵国,也欢迎您到中国。我想知道你的朋友!

What ever it is It seems sparkly and true . Long Live PAK CHINA friendship

我是中国人,我热爱这个国家和巴基斯坦的人,我希望我们的国家能做到很好的朋友,很少有中国的朋友,我希望越来越多的人与文化的交流。让我们共同发展,共同成长,祝福巴基斯坦!希望能有机会到贵国,也欢迎您到中国。我想知道你的朋友!

中国是我们最好的朋友。我们非常荣幸地接待我们的兄弟国家中国的总裁。爱你中国。万岁巴基斯坦中国的友谊。:pakistan::china:

Because they know nothing; they are internet warriors with zero knowledge of history. They blame China not to help Pakistan in 1971. The fact of the matter is, Pakistanis did approach Chinese and Chinese told them to negotiate with Awami leadership and use apprehended Mujeeb as bargaining chip. Pakistanis refused to listen to China and upon returning home gave an impression (totally false) that China will support Pakistani troop's military operation in East Pakistan. China neither suggested that nor she ever supported Pakistan's military action in East Pakistan. Our bastard politicians and civil and military bureaucrats told us (and rest of the world) a white lie that until today is repeated. Fact of the matter is China has always helped us but China wont fight for us, nobody does that. To understand Chinese mindset, Pakistanis should pay close attention to a Chinese proverb that reads like this:

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'.

:china:
Just to nitpick, that's not a Chinese saying. The quote is british, and tends to be labeled Chinese out of a lack of knowledge.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. - meaning and origin.

Just to nitpick, that's not a Chinese saying. The quote is british, and tends to be labeled Chinese out of a lack of knowledge.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. - meaning and origin.
I have read that too. However, I have confirmed this from my Chinese graduate students and according to them there is indeed a similar proverb in Chinese. It is not surprising for many proverbs with little differences do exist in various cultures/languages.

Last edited:
Remembering Bhutto....a person who made friends like China, made Pakistan nuclear power through Chinese , gave nation constitution, steel mill, 90,000 prisoner came home.....at the end a leader was hanged.....Always remember whenever Chinese came to Pakistan.
chinamoss3_072713123843.jpg

Back
Top Bottom