What's new

Pakistan still financing JuD schools: Indian media

Security personnel are human beings too. They are just doing their duties. You support their killings?? How sick are you!! :angry:

Now that I read your mind, I dont feel saddened if any of your security personnel is killed.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Carnage in Pindi army mosque as Taliban breach security

Do not get emotional, your govt did the same thing by supporting, training and arming the Mukhti Bani in disguise of independence for bangali people from the oppression of Pakistani Army.

Got it, so watch it what comes out of there.

You are saying like you do get sad when our army personnel get killed.

Be realistic. With all you post on this forum. I can see how much "love" you have for us.

And BTW our security personnel dont get killed on disputed territory.

Yes Pakistan security personnel get killed in Indian territory of Jammu and Kashmir and not on disputed territory. Example : Kargil.

How many brave Pakistani soldiers were killed is still a closely guarded secret. That is how much "Love" you show to your own soldiers.

:cheers:

At least taimi khan should not be so bloddy obvious with it.

Your *uckish claim on our land has made it "disputed". Its an Indian territory.
Then tell me why there is so much disturbance only on your side of border. ??

Its is PAKISTANI TERRITORY.

We can do it all night.

Do not get emotional, your govt did the same thing by supporting, training and arming the Mukhti Bani in disguise of independence for bangali people from the oppression of Pakistani Army.

That was in 1971. Who disturbed the peace in 1965 ?

You are saying like you do get sad when our army personnel get killed.

Be realistic. With all you post on this forum. I can see how much "love" you have for us.

And BTW our security personnel dont get killed on disputed territory.

We dont consider it disputed. For us, its as much a part of India as any other state.

However, I feel that death of a soldier is always sad and should be honored, even when he fights against your country as he willingly makes the supreme sacrifice. But thats me. Please feel free to disagree..

But still we didn't finance and equiped terrorist organization.

India started this terrorist organization trend and still doing it.

Yes Pakistan security personnel get killed in Indian territory of Jammu and Kashmir and not on disputed territory. Example : Kargil.

How many brave Pakistani soldiers were killed is still a closely guarded secret. That is how much "Love" you show to your own soldiers.

:cheers:

Indian territory by Indian claims, internationally it is a disputed territory.

And the number killed is less then what the Indians lost.

As attackers always have the maximum casualties in mountain warfare, 10 people manning a single mountainous post can take down 50 of the attackers before these 10 are finished.

And the love we show to our soldiers is much more then what you guys show, you guys don't have to worry about that, that is why we have no officer shortages, while on your side, well no need to tell.

So stick to the topic.

But still we didn't finance and equiped terrorist organization.

India started this terrorist organization trend and still doing it.

Do read about 1947 invasion of Kashmir by Pakistani irregulars. 3 months after being born...

Did we dismember India, did we captured any territory ??

So India should have done the same, maximum damage and let Pakistan stay, but you guys went much above that, so the seeds for that revenge were sown and to this date we are seeing the repercussions.

Had India not done that, things might have been much different, there might had been enmity, but on a lesser scale, but here we are, people suffering from both sides.

We may have attacked directly in 65 at a specific sector, the whole front was opened by India, but we did not used terrorist groups, they way India used in 71.

So the dirty game of using terrorist organizations for strategic objectives was started by India first, we followed the Indian examples and tradition. LTTE another example of how India does things.

Do read about 1947 invasion of Kashmir by Pakistani irregulars. 3 months after being born...

And why don't you read the history and see why the people from Pakistan went to help their brothers on that side of the Kashmir.

Before advising us, why not first read the history yourself.

So the dirty game of using terrorist organizations for strategic objectives was started by India first, we followed the Indian examples and tradition. LTTE another example of how India does things.

You have mixed terrorism and religion and made a dreaded unique cocktail. This cocktail is harming you more than us.

@LTTE, We were quick to learn our lesson.
Guess when will you learn?

Last update is that its been over 2 years we havent had any terrorist attack in India. While I need not paint the picture of your side.

And why don't you read the history and see why the people from Pakistan went to help their brothers on that side of the Kashmir.

Before advising us, why not first read the history yourself.

India was not a factor in that equation. Pakistan used the modern day equivalant of terrorists to attack the state of Kashmir which was an independent entity at that time. That is what created the whole fight. So before you go and blame the animosity on the 1971, do remember that 1947 happened much before that..

About the reasons, well, post facto excuses can be found for virtually everything...

We dont consider it disputed. For us, its as much a part of India as any other state.

However, I feel that death of a soldier is always sad and should be honored, even when he fights against your country as he willingly makes the supreme sacrifice. But thats me. Please feel free to disagree..

You considering it undisputed doesn't matters to us or the world, as by international definition it is a disputed territory, if you guys disagree with that, then why shouldn't we disagree with JuD being a terrorist organization ?? think logically, don't give the usual answer.

And yeah as for soldiers, be it Indian or Pakistani or anyone, they die for protecting their country, full respect and honor should be given.

I highly despise the claims of Indians of having burned Indian soldiers body or tortured and then killed, as that was not what really happened. There both sides did gave respect to their fallen men, Indians gave honor to the NH recipient Capt Kernal Sher Khan, same was done by the Pakistani side, if that had not been the case, then Indians would not have given the body of and respect and honor to Capt Kernal Sher Khan for his bravery. I know many officers who fought that war, and know first hand accounts of thing which happened there.

Feel sad when Indian side plays the game of torture and killing under custody claims for war mongering and sympathy kind of stuff.

You have mixed terrorism and religion and made a dreaded unique cocktail. This cocktail is harming you more than us.

@LTTE, We were quick to learn our lesson.
Guess when will you learn?

Last update is that its been over 2 years we havent had any terrorist attack in India. While I need not paint the picture of your side.

Well as said before had 9/11 not happened, the story would have been much different, but hope for the best, who knows what happens when the US leave the region. So don't feel so happy yet.

Yeah you guys learned when you lost around 1500 or so soldiers and lost your PM, everyone learns from their mistakes, we have learnt a lot also and will learn more. Unfortunate for us.

Well i do hope you guys never see any attack of 26/11 nature or what we have seen, as its terrible, innocents only die and not the masters playing the game of death and destruction. So no need atleast for you to paint a picture for us, we know it very well, thanks for your services.

India was not a factor in that equation. Pakistan used the modern day equivalant of terrorists to attack the state of Kashmir which was an independent entity at that time. That is what created the whole fight. So before you go and blame the animosity on the 1971, do remember that 1947 happened much before that..

About the reasons, well, post facto excuses can be found for virtually everything...

Those were not terrorists, they were ordinary people who went to give independence to their brethren from an occupier with whom they did not wished to live.

I can feel your point, whatever not goes as per Indian way, that becomes a terrorist. You are not alone in that, same is done by everyone, whatever they dislike, it becomes a terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom