What's new

Pakistan soon to Recieve J10 and 6 Subs from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
VS threads always end up in wars.before the finalization of the mrca deal indians used to claim su 30 mki as the king of fighters and suddenly after this deal rafale has become the king of fighters.;)

VS threads always end up in wars.before the finalization of the mrca deal indians used to claim su 30 mki as the king of fighters and suddenly after this deal rafale has become the king of fighters.;)
Believe me by 2018 we will replace Rafale with PAKFA as the King of Fighters...but too be frank Su30 Mki is still the King of fighter in Indian Aircraft Inventory......

On Topic: Don't you think it would have been alot better if PAF had got J10 A on lease from Plaaf....i mean by 2015 PAF would have got familiar with this bird....

Believe me by 2018 we will replace Rafale with PAKFA as the King of Fighters...but too be frank Su30 Mki is still the King of fighter in Indian Aircraft Inventory......

On Topic: Don't you think it would have been alot better if PAF had got J10 A on lease from Plaaf....i mean by 2015 PAF would have got familiar with this bird....

My dear friend from India. You may not be the person I am addressing this to but to all other Indian friends who are bragging in this forum about Indian Air Force has this and going to have that etc. I understand India is full of money these days. But if you can't use this money to take care of your people then what is the purpose of having this money? You just bought Rafale worth 10-15 billion dollars (talk about self reliance and made in INDIA) and yet millions of Indians don't even have basic necessities and also you have the fastest growing AIDS population in the world. I read somewhere that 65% of the Indian population can't even take a dump in privacy.

By having Rafales and PAKFA would not make you a super power or would stop anybody attacking Indian interests in India. Remember after all those attacks on your soil (allegedly by our ISI) and you couldn't even lay a finger on Pakistan. Don't give me that excuse that America stopped you (not that I want India to attack Pakistan). Lets see what you had at that time Migs, Mirages SUKOHI MKI, Jaguars etc didn't you just wasted all that money? I mean that didn't stop us allegedly from terrorizing Indian Soil, as per incorrect widely believed notion among the general Indian population fed by some elements in Indian govt and wronglful accusations of Indian and to some extent western media that Pakistan was behind it which is utterly false accusation in my opinion.

I read on this thread posted by one of my other Indian friend that how he can't wait to see Rafales in IAF. If sole purpose of spending all this money and frankly speaking giving all of your hard earned money to "Frangis' so that IAF could have a good looking toy then this does not make sense. I mean Rafale is just a good looking toy to us so just get couple of dozen planes and have it painted your Tringa on it and be happy. And also in your own words by 2018 you will replace all of Rafales by PAKFA does that make sense at all that by 2015 you will start having deliveries of 15 Rafales and by 2018 you will replace it by PAKFA?. As far as Pakistan is concern we don't have any money therefore we are not wasting that much.

So point I am trying to make is you can't destroy Pakistan or even attack Pakistan and have your supremacy (yes I remember 1971. All you did created another Muslim state). No matter how many LCA's, MMRCA's and what ever the hell other CA's you have or going to have, would not matter, all it does is give you a bragging right and that is going to be it. But remember the era when the whole world embargoed us. We still survived by the grace of Allaha almighty. And my faith tells me no matter how many PAKFA you would have, we sure would survive and will be kicking the behinds of anybody who would dare to mess with us barring USA.

Listen to late Nehru, resolve the Kashmir issue, he wanted to get out of Kashmir. Live like a good neighbor on an equal basis and in peace thereafter. And give up the dream of being a super power and INDIAISM.

You just bought Rafale worth 10-15 billion dollars and yet millions of Indians don't have basic necessities.

We bought Rafale to build a strong airforce..and a strong airforce is necessary to protect our nation..
You have the fastest growing AIDS population in the world.

yes i know..but did u know that today india has not any polio patient..we remove polio from india and i believe that after few years we also able to decrease our AIDs population.

Remember after all those attacks on your soil (allegedly by our ISI) and you couldn't even lay a finger on Pakistan.

Seriously? you know better than me..

I read on this thread that one of my Indian friend wrote that how he can't wait to see Rafales in Indian colors.

Thats his/her emotion mate..neither you nor i could do much for that.
We don't have any money therefore we are not wasting that much.

accha?? Then why pakistan build more nuke than UK? is this not wasting your money?

So point I am trying to make is you can't destroy Pakistan

Why should we destroy pakistan??Now a days,Pakistan destroys Pakistan..Thank You Pakistan..;)

PS-Sorry for offtopic..but thats the reality..

Chengdu-J-10B-Prototype-1031-1S.jpg

VS

dassault-rafale-at-paris-2007.jpg

oohh my, comparing LCA with j10 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oohhmy, have you even recieved rafale yet??

We bought Rafale to build a strong airforce..and a strong airforce is necessary to protect our nation..

yes i know..but did u know that today india has not any polio patient..we remove polio from india and i believe that after few years we also able to decrease our AIDs population.

Bhai Jan there is a difference between Polio and AIDS. Not that I wish anybody to have AIDS or any other ailment.

Seriously? you know better than me..

Thats his/her emotion mate..neither you nor i could do much for that.

accha?? Then why pakistan build more nuke than UK? is this not wasting your money?

Hey it is financed by our friends.

Why should we destroy pakistan??Now a days,Pakistan destroys Pakistan..Thank You Pakistan..;)

PS-Sorry for offtopic..but thats the reality..

Pakistan is going through a natural process of Nation Building. Read the history of the world. American Cival war, French Revoulation, Russian and chinese revoulation. They all went through the same thing may be different ideologies. We will erdicate extremist one day. And it is not our war anyway. This thing is thrusted upon us by Russian invasion of Aafghanistan. We kicked the Russians out of Afghanistan and we will finish Talibans too if God willing.

My dear friend from India. You may not be the person I am addressing this to but to all other Indian friends who are bragging in this forum about Indian Air Force has this and going to have that etc. I understand India is full of money these days. But if you can't use this money to take care of your people then what is the purpose of having this money? You just bought Rafale worth 10-15 billion dollars (talk about self reliance and made in INDIA) and yet millions of Indians don't even have basic necessities and also you have the fastest growing AIDS population in the world. I read somewhere that 65% of the Indian population can't even take a dump in privacy.

By having Rafales and PAKFA would not make you a super power or would stop anybody attacking Indian interests in India. Remember after all those attacks on your soil (allegedly by our ISI) and you couldn't even lay a finger on Pakistan. Don't give me that excuse that America stopped you (not that I want India to attack Pakistan). Lets see what you had at that time Migs, Mirages SUKOHI MKI, Jaguars etc didn't you just wasted all that money? I mean that didn't stop us allegedly from terrorizing Indian Soil, as per incorrect widely believed notion among the general Indian population fed by some elements in Indian govt and wronglful accusations of Indian and to some extent western media that Pakistan was behind it which is utterly false accusation in my opinion.

I read on this thread posted by one of my other Indian friend that how he can't wait to see Rafales in IAF. If sole purpose of spending all this money and frankly speaking giving all of your hard earned money to "Frangis' so that IAF could have a good looking toy then this does not make sense. I mean Rafale is just a good looking toy to us so just get couple of dozen planes and have it painted your Tringa on it and be happy. And also in your own words by 2018 you will replace all of Rafales by PAKFA does that make sense at all that by 2015 you will start having deliveries of 15 Rafales and by 2018 you will replace it by PAKFA?. As far as Pakistan is concern we don't have any money therefore we are not wasting that much.

So point I am trying to make is you can't destroy Pakistan or even attack Pakistan and have your supremacy (yes I remember 1971. All you did created another Muslim state). No matter how many LCA's, MMRCA's and what ever the hell other CA's you have or going to have, would not matter, all it does is give you a bragging right and that is going to be it. But remember the era when the whole world embargoed us. We still survived by the grace of Allaha almighty. And my faith tells me no matter how many PAKFA you would have, we sure would survive and will be kicking the behinds of anybody who would dare to mess with us barring USA.

Listen to late Nehru, resolve the Kashmir issue, he wanted to get out of Kashmir. Live like a good neighbor on an equal basis and in peace thereafter. And give up the dream of being a super power and INDIAISM.

Same suggestion goes to you.

post reported. under the rule "don't repond to troll". No one mention here indian machine. and no one claim Rafa better than MKI.

You are wrong bro. Rafa and MKI/PAK-FA are different class planes. One cannot replace other.

J10 Is A world class machine, some ppl say is israeli masterpiece, whether its israeli design or not it a very potent platform.

the price tag is most attractive thing. it can give nightmare to any country.

My heart say pakistan should not get this machine, my head say they will. Congratulations pakistan...

How many jets are we receiving exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom