What's new

Pakistan snubbed by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani for giving 'sanctuary' to terrorists

No surprise

No reason to help Afghanistan either
Here is the sad realities are hidden all afghans are not bad the ruling pupet govt only in power coz of Uncle Sam the northern alliance most of them even not afghans they fk not care of refugees as they are pashtoon majority migrated almost nearst borders areas.
Karzai and Ghani nothing more than fagets enjoying NATO presence.
Now what we need to change our policies and openly suppprt talibans a lesser devil than sitting in Kabul N alliance FK NATO FK Uncle Sam and protect our interests.
India spend trillions to save her interests to having a barking dog on us and we should make more astray dogs as pet to make a check after a check.

They have a price to pay for backing Indians and supporting TTP terrorism in Pakistan. A heavy price. Once iit is paid then they can decide if they want to live in peaceful coexistence.

I want to see Fazlullah's head delivered. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just remember what you stand for, Child blinding and killing as a state policy. That is what you stand for.

I don't have that on my conscience. As I explained to @Joe Shearer how you mentally deal with this disturbing reality is your problem. But I am glad I don't wake thinking is this what I stand for? Systematic rape and murder of children and women. This is your legacy and still is.

Pakistan has moved on from the cold war era and has been working hard to normalize everything but India and Afghanistan will not let go of the narrative which will last an eternity. So Pakistan must work to normalize with the rest of the world which is happening.

I am just glad its not on my conscience. You can take this to the grave and hope some day you will repent for your misdeeds.

You do understand that I reject your explanation on the grounds that these are worked-up complaints which totally ignore the reality of the situation, and assign blame with a broad brush with little or no justification? Systematic rape and murder of children and women has never been the legacy of the Indian Army. Others on the sub-continent have a prior right to that legacy.

You do understand that I reject your explanation on the grounds that these are worked-up complaints which totally ignore the reality of the situation, and assign blame with a broad brush with little or no justification? Systematic rape and murder of children and women has never been the legacy of the Indian Army. Others on the sub-continent have a prior right to that legacy.

As if anybody care about your opinion. You should work on restoring peace in Afghanistan rather than using as your own tool of war against Pakistan, if you call them your friends. Give them food and stuff related to their rehabilitation not weapons to kill each other and then blame Pakistan.

Its great to see that most of contestedd and controlled areas are with bordering pakistan

Are you blind or just a regular dumbf*ck? if you could get your head out of your arse and look at this map again, you'd see that taliban occupied areas are scattered all over afghanistan

Surprised to see sane people with Indian flag ... But bro peace cannot prevail in region unless Kashmir issue is resolved and India's wish to treat its all neighbour states as its satellite state ...

I wish somehow a midway can be sort out in Kashmir which is acceptable to all three parties ...

Maybe something like the US-Canada relation can emerge in the future . I'm sure that will happen in a few decades(4-5). ..

Are you blind or just a regular dumbf*ck? if you could get your head out of your arse and look at this map again, you'd see that taliban occupied areas are scattered all over afghanistan
no you are dumb, i said most not all of it

As if anybody care about your opinion. You should work on restoring peace in Afghanistan rather than using as your own tool of war against Pakistan, if you call them your friends. Give them food and stuff related to their rehabilitation not weapons to kill each other and then blame Pakistan.

The person who cited me in the first instance obviously cared. The person whose post I am replying seems to have cared. If you look at the aid that India has given Afghanistan, your confusion will be set at rest.

Mr President the Poor Ghani, his frail government totally depends on terrorists of Afghanistan. The words he utters only shoved in him by infamous terrorist of India Mr Modi; such howling and randi roona by dehati aurat and the frail companion have just 02 cents.
This randi roona drama is now having cold shouldered response by world leaders. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom