What's new

Pakistan Should respond Agressively to Quetta and Lahore attacks 13/2/17

During the Kargil, Nawaz got a call from Vajpaee, sitting next to vajpaee was Dilip Kumar (Yusuf khan). This is what Dilip Kumar said to Nawaz:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/atal...dilip-kumar-over-kargil-conflict-book-1214981

"Mian Sahib, we did not expect this from you since you have always claimed to be a great supporter of peace between Pakistan and India... Let me tell you as an Indian Muslim that in case of tension between Pakistan and India, Indian Muslims become very insecure and they find it difficult to even leave their homes. Please do something to control this situation."

These hindu terrorists use their Muslims population as a hostage against Pakistan. I can only imagine the predicament of Dilip Kumar being pushed into such situation.

BUT for the sake of Pakistan, I say F all, we cannot be held hostage to nothing but Pakistan, its interests and its people. If the Hindu terrorist want to go on rampage against their Muslims population, we should encourage it, it will be the mother of all civil wars. We just need to arm the Muslims in India.

this is what i'm saying why should we let our people to suffer... they are indian citizen and not forget that these were the muslims who stop Pakistani soldier going deep into indian territory in 65 war.. and the worlds largest tank battle after WW2 was fought by indian muslim and Pakistani muslims..

aS
During the Kargil, Nawaz got a call from Vajpaee, sitting next to vajpaee was Dilip Kumar (Yusuf khan). This is what Dilip Kumar said to Nawaz:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/atal...dilip-kumar-over-kargil-conflict-book-1214981

"Mian Sahib, we did not expect this from you since you have always claimed to be a great supporter of peace between Pakistan and India... Let me tell you as an Indian Muslim that in case of tension between Pakistan and India, Indian Muslims become very insecure and they find it difficult to even leave their homes. Please do something to control this situation."

These hindu terrorists use their Muslims population as a hostage against Pakistan. I can only imagine the predicament of Dilip Kumar being pushed into such situation.

BUT for the sake of Pakistan, I say F all, we cannot be held hostage to nothing but Pakistan, its interests and its people. If the Hindu terrorist want to go on rampage against their Muslims population, we should encourage it, it will be the mother of all civil wars. We just need to arm the Muslims in India.

Logic and proof is all there. being discussed to length all these years, but as I said you living under rock wont change the facts.
Problem with Pakistanis here is that they only believe what they want to believe. Story posted on NDTV written by some Pakistani doesn't make it true.

Growup man. i can post plenty of your own generals acceptance that your army was defeated badly and your generals left your poor soldiers to die.

But i know it is difficult for u guys to accept. keep living in your dreamland.

aS

Problem with Pakistanis here is that they only believe what they want to believe. Story posted on NDTV written by some Pakistani doesn't make it true.

Growup man. i can post plenty of your own generals acceptance that your army was defeated badly and your generals left your poor soldiers to die.

But i know it is difficult for u guys to accept. keep living in your dreamland.

That Pakistani was the forigen minister of Pakistan not some random joe like yourself. Get out of your delusion sunshine and smell the coffee.

what makes you think they wont but i think it wont be published on the internet

Need proper action (strategy for permenent solution) in Afghan area
GETSHITDONE.png

The military really need to address the nation and boldly state , a legitimate permenent fix , the military units are better utilized if we launch a major offensive to fix the cancer on western front

May be 4% - 5% of our Force

We need 2 Bold generals to Take the Southern Front / Northern Front in Afghan area and they should be fully supported by Airforce Units

I think Military's main role is Offence / defence at border and no reason why the afghan area should not be taken , and then targets are neutralized with FULL force

Goal should be to keep the bombings "CONTROLLED" in a zone created by Miliatry and then full force should be used to neutralize

Meanwhile ISI should spread network locally to find out the Sympathizers locally and Nab them (Gangster / criminal / terrorist types)

Once the Major cities are taken (Afghan area) , the Mountain range should be watched by UAV patrol , which can be coordinated even from our Pakistan Airforce bases.

The plain area of Afghan region should be neutralized first

d3786b2dd9a942c397d12684bad19487.jpg

No reason why a looser from Afghan area (speaking of Terrorist) jumps on a Donkey , and comes all the way into city and commits act of terror.

We can easily control the Mountain areas with UAV patrol

Burraq-03.png

Burraq%2Barmed%2Bwith%2Blaser-guided%2B%25E2%2580%2598Barq%2BBurraq%2BMedium%2BAltitude%2BMedium%2BEndurance%2BUnmanned%2BCombat%2BAir%2BVehicle%2B%2528UCAV%2529.jpg

Secure the Afghan plain , zones - cities and then Rain a Heavy Hammer on mountains on Terrorist safe heavens if any intelligence points to any culprits

Pakistani Losses will be minimum with usage of Technology
UqabUAV-23-large.jpg

Need a BOLD strategy now!!

Get some Burraq pilots their stars and get some Froces some Training
It is about time new Generation gets some STARS for battle against
Threat of Terrorism emerging from Afghan area

latest

Pakistan Zindabad​

Last edited:
That is why all so called freedom fighters are from across the border and local kashmiris are second to none.

Indian muslims have rejected terrorism on the name of Islam a long back. Except some fringe elements, No indian muslim is involved in terrorism.
burhan wani was indeed a Pakistani burried in Pakistani flag.
Mujahid killed 2 days ago were indeed Pakistanis because they too were buried in IOK in Pakistan's flag.
The kashmiri whose house was destroyed and son killed in captivity yesterday was also Pakistani because his son too was buried in green flag.
Unlike you who kill them we own all kashmiris and will support them even if it cost us everything even our lives.
Stop making yourself happy with such excuses and face the reality that kashmiri youth didn't liked india before but now they hate India too.

kashmir is a dispute. And whole world recognize it. We don'tkill civilian nor our friends do it jut like indians are doing currently.
If you target our provinces we will bleed to anywhere away from kashmir too. Just wait and see. 1 more year and we will then have all the time to tackle you only.

We are welcoming you to do that.
You are dealing with a diffrrent kind of govt here.

Last edited:
That Pakistani was the forigen minister of Pakistan not some random joe like yourself. Get out of your delusion sunshine and smell the coffee.
So what if he was a foreign minister? Is there anywhere written your foreign minister cannot lie? check what your generals and Journalists speak abt kargil. And take out all that crap which you have filled in. And dont watch Zaid Hamid much.

burhan wani was indeed a Pakistani burried in Pakistani flag.
Mujahid killed 2 days ago were indeed Pakistanis because they too were buried in IOK in Pakistan's flag.
The kashmiri whose house was destroyed and son killed in captivity yesterday was also Pakistani because his son too was buried in green flag.
Unlike you who kill them we own all kashmiris and will support them even if it cost us everything even our lives.
Stop making yourself happy with such excuses and face the reality that kashmiri youth didn't liked india before but now they hate India too.
20 million muslims of India want Kashmir to remain a part of India.... Kashmir is joined with India with nuclear weapons... You risk nuclear war for Kashmir... You said you are willing to fight us for 1000 years now don't disappoint us... Already you are losing steam... Each and every Indian is willing to fight for Kashmir till the end of time...

Logic and proof is all there. being discussed to length all these years, but as I said you living under rock wont change the facts.

Pakistan should close its borders with Afghanistan and put a ban on any movement at once for indefinite period ..

enough is enough now,

We are welcoming you to do that.
You are dealing with a diffrrent kind of women here.
Thank you. Hope Zia or someone like hime don't come forward. Better for you and Indian punjab.

20 million muslims of India want Kashmir to remain a part of India.... Kashmir is joined with India with nuclear weapons... You risk nuclear war for Kashmir... You said you are willing to fight us for 1000 years now don't disappoint us... Already you are losing steam... Each and every Indian is willing to fight for Kashmir till the end of time...
But kashmiris don't want to be part of india, so the argument that other indians want kashmir to be a part of india justifies it is little childish.
About nuclear war. We will and for sure would in near future.
Each and every Pakistani will fight for kashmir along with our muslim bothers.

Thank you. Hope Zia or someone like hime don't come forward. Better for you and Indian punjab.

But kashmiris don't want to be part of india, so the argument that other indians want kashmir to be a part of india justifies it is little childish.
About nuclear war. We will and for sure would in near future.
Each and every Pakistani will fight for kashmir along with our muslim bothers.
What about...
?
and.. what about ...
?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom