What's new

Pakistan shells hit inside Afghanistan

I can see clearly see who is what..

Says the guy who got his country snatched whilst meditating with Ghandi LOL

Yeah! Time to test Burraq UCAV in real war scenario.

CM? --but why to waste a million dollar missile on $100 tent?

We need to go in there and absolutely destroy the terrorist hideouts. Everything else is just a gimmick and a waste of fvcking time.

You have been living in a fvcking cave, Indian. Pakistan has achieved enormous success in the past couple of years and attacks had become virtually non-existent.
Lahore quetta aps lahore again today holy sufi shrine list is long i forgot few others haan karachi airport and many more...in india after 26/11 only uri happened else its almost zero

I can see clearly see who is what..
Yes with a close eye...
Lahore quetta aps lahore again today holy sufi shrine list is long i forgot few others haan karachi airport and many more...in india after 26/11 only uri happened else its almost zero
Thanks for proving that who is the terrorist country. US will not stay in Afghanistan for ever to safeguard your interest, lets see how long indiots will survive in Afghanistan once US leAves.

Yes with a close eye...

Thanks for proving that who is the terrorist country. US will not stay in Afghanistan for ever to safeguard your interest, lets see how long indiots will survive in Afghanistan once US leAves.
We will remain in afghan forever inshallah ...we will help building afghan but pakistan is spreading terror in afghanistan ...best of luck lets see who wins

Next 24 hours are very important if there will be any kinetic action by Pakistan across the border. There is a sympathy for Pakistan all across and our action will be understood by most nations bar few including America. We need to strike and strike fast. Any more time wasting and this opportunity will slip away with world moving on. There has to be a sustained air campaign for atleast 48 hours and with PAF giving media coverage every few hours showing the RAW and NDS terror infrastructure been blown by laser guided bombs.

If it's halal for Iran to fight it's war in Syria far away from its borders, its ok for Turkey to send it's troops inside Syria, why the fck we are sitting on our arses not sending our troops inside Afghanistan?

So what is the point you are trying to make?
That you don't have enemies? or your enemies are not unleashing terrorist tactics on you?

We need to go in there and absolutely destroy the terrorist hideouts. Everything else is just a gimmick and a waste of fvcking time.
Agreed. We need to do it immediately. I really wish our leadership grow some balls to answer those scums across the border.
Lets wait and watch what they do other than giving useless statements.

Selling out to foreigners is you family business, your history is full of it, don't need to remind you about the 1000 years of slavery.

No please remind them of that slavery. Indians like to think they have some kind of glorious history. They dont. They have a history of slavery, servitude and treachery. That is indian history. Churchill called them the worst scum on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom