What's new

Pakistan set to share CPEC debt details with IMF: Asad Umar

It’s nice to have friend like China, we don’t play double game with each other.
India in the other hand is famous for that. while India claiming that she wants peace with Pakistan and wants MFN status, it’s continue to avoid any talk on Kashmir and it’s direct involvement in Balochistan and Aghanistan exposed India’s double game.
India’s RAW agents in Pakistan have already expose themselves, Altaf Hussian, Nawaz Sharif (Indian themselves claimed that Nawaz is their assest), MQM’s Amir Khan and many others.
Don't worry we have new one in the office ,IK

I want this information to be shared with the public too! Tell us the terms of the loans and where all the money will be going.

Am still not able to understand, instead of IMF why Pakistan is not getting Chinese help instead? Going by sentiments on many threads, I somewhat feel pakistanis are hostile toward IMF. What's stopping, is it coz Chinese are too smart that they know pakistan is going down, so no point in giving more loans?

Last edited:
Am still not able to understand, instead of IMF why Pakistan is not getting Chinese help instead? Going by sentiments on many threads, I somewhat feel pakistanis are hostile toward IMF. What's stopping, are Chinese too smart that they know pakistan is going down, so no point in giving more loans?

Why will China provide aid to Pakistan to repay back its own loans?It doesn't make sense

Why will China provide aid to Pakistan to repay back its own loans?It doesn't make sense

But that is not the reason what Pakistan is putting in front of IMF, heck even imf won't issue loan if it was for repayment of cpec loans.

Why not full details? The way we are hidden seems deals are not in the favour of Pakistan . Awam want to know the details . Dall ma kia kuch kala ha bataya jay

Why are you always so eager for me to end your enjoyment lol. Yesterday someone posted a thread that Imran Khan is not satisfied with Asad Umer and now again quoting Asad Umer with this statement to first decide that is reference to Asad Umer is agreeable then I will answer you.
You are the resident economist cum tomato farmer. You seem to know everything about the economy and decisions. So.....

If Asad Umer can be Finance minister of Pakistan then Amazon CEO can be finance minister of this world.

Cross posting from other thread :

This is embarrassing. Kaptaan does not seem to have much issue with sharing details with US. Bound to happen when you surround yourself with the likes of Dawood and Umer.

Now US deep state will know every detail of CPEC. No wonder China is trying hard to negotiate a deal with US.

Back
Top Bottom