What's new

Pakistan sends rescue teams to Turkiye following big quake

The only reason you are saying that is because he came back and whooped your masters' arse in a spectacular way hitherto unseen in Pakistan.

If he hadn't made a comeback, you'd have said he was unpopular and went down under his own weight.
Naah. I have been saying this since April.

They won't send the same aid or troops for Syria because Turkey me business Enterprises jo kholy howy😂
Tau aap personally jaa kay airfields secure karain gay Syria may so our Hercs can land? :-)
Favorite Pakistani pastime...critique zindabad!

Tau aap personally jaa kay airfields secure karain gay Syria may so our Hercs can land? :-)
Yeah but around 2/3 years ago we did send them 1-2 planes loaded with medical supplies. Dunno whether they were PIA aur C130's. So, what could be the issue this time?

Yeah but around 2/3 years ago we did sent them 1-2 planes loaded with medical supplies. Dunno they were PIA aur C130's.
You have to go by what the host country tells you. Unfortunately, our awam just needs an excuse to criticize.

What if the Syrian government told Pakistan to wait to see what they needed and when?

People (international community) should at least be attending the wedding preparation and clean up as well as that of the funeral. Especially as the other wedding and funeral is next door with many guests from that ignored wedding and funeral in attendance (Syrian refugees). The difference in coverage (news) is quite disturbing.

I think the issue is more whether there are any teams on ground there to manage any incoming aid and support.

You have to go by what the host country tells you. Unfortunately, our awam just needs an excuse to criticize.

What if the Syrian government told Pakistan to wait to see what they needed and when?
True, let's wait and see.

Someone can ruin a country and people can't even talk

People will talk because it's effecting their daily lives
If Pakistan have been in stable state
We might have been sending the aid go turkey instead of 2 jokers

Har jagah RR karna is not a healthy thing

Yeh keh raha hoon

They won't send the same aid or troops for Syria because Turkey me business Enterprises jo kholy howy😂
Syria deserve equally, they all out support Pakistan on Kashmir cause. But, can t support due to US policy against present policy.

There are secure airfields in Syria. Being an advisor you could be aware. Afghanistan men mil jati hen secure fields mene suna hai?

Is PDM ki team na turkish logon ki jaibain kaat lani hain :lol:

Back
Top Bottom