What's new

Pakistan sees lowest output of cotton in four decades

@SoulSpokesman

Himalayan rock salt is actually Pakistani rock salt. It was true that few years back it was being marketed as Indian salt, but lately that’s changed. I have seen alot of rock salts packages mentioning Pakistan as its origin country. From what I’ve seen in Japan, Thailand, Indonesia.

Nothing about it is Himalayan as the pink rock salts origin from Khewra, Punjab.

@Dalit

That’s what I was getting to. A number of Indian Pakistanis are involved in selling Pakistani suits from Gul Ahmed, Khaadi, Al Karam brands to the Indian market. Not official but through carriers.

Mods, can you please get rid of TheVilone.

All thanks to looser mentality of the same MPA that are zamindar and businessmen that is to stop cotton prodution and start prodicuing Sugar cane for sugars because you get quick bucks on that
and if you cant get that then sell the land to housing societies and produce nothing, fking shit, fking rent seekers mentality

Sewing chaddis is beneath them, they don't want the hurt to their pride.
Who the fktold you that ?
Oh i get its benagli pride that is been hurt as usual the Lungis have to show themselves as relevant

So what will they do? :(

They will build superior high tech industries that befit their racial and cultural superiority. Garment industry is for lowly people, they are happy to leave it to us and we are happy to take it from them.

@SoulSpokesman

Himalayan rock salt is actually Pakistani rock salt. It was true that few years back it was being marketed as Indian salt, but lately that’s changed. I have seen alot of rock salts packages mentioning Pakistan as its origin country. From what I’ve seen in Japan, Thailand, Indonesia.

Nothing about it is Himalayan as the pink rock salts origin from Khewra, Punjab.

@Dalit

That’s what I was getting to. A number of Indian Pakistanis are involved in selling Pakistani suits from Gul Ahmed, Khaadi, Al Karam brands to the Indian market. Not official but through carriers.

Mods, can you please get rid of TheVilone.
A large quantity of rock salt is exported to India where it is packaged and sold worldwide, not just as salt but even as show-pieces and tabloe lamps.

That's why Indian branding is found on many pink salt products.

Who the fktold you that ?
Oh i get its benagli pride that is been hurt as usual the Lungis have to show themselves as relevant

Your people have been saying this on PDF for a long time. They were mocking our "chaddi industry" for long. So definitely they don't want "chaddi industry" for their country.

They will build superior high tech industries that befit their racial and cultural superiority. Garment industry is for lowly people, they are happy to leave it to us and we are happy to take it from them.
So sub 3-nm silicon IC chips? Or quantum entanglement based communication system? Nuclear Fusion reactors? Single stage to Orbit space launch systems?

So sub 3-nm silicon IC chips? Or quantum entanglement based communication system? Nuclear Fusion reactors? Single stage to Orbit space launch systems?

ভাই, চাড্ডি ফ্যাক্টরির কামলাকে এইসব কী জিজ্ঞেস করেন, মু্খ্য-সুখ্য মানুষ। আটমি তাকাতধারী উন্নত জাতীর লোকদের জিজ্ঞেস করেন।

Last edited:
our people have been saying this on PDF for a long time.
LOL, You lungis people are funny, you have a funny way of venting your frustration, wonder when you will ever grow up from the inferiority complex

LOL, You lungis people are funny, you have a funny way of venting your frustration, wonder when you will ever grow up from the inferiority complex
Inferiority complex apne se unche/ameer logo se hota hai.
A pakistani college professor earns less than a primary schoolteacher in BD/India and in a few years our peons will earn more.

Got nothing to say other than trying to sound funny? We are not frustrated, we are already a large garment maker, will become larger. You keep making try hard funny sounding posts.

Back
Top Bottom