What's new

Pakistan seen as biggest threat in South Asia by Nepalese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nepal.. known for..

uhh..Everest, sherpa's.. some Buddhist sites..

Uhh.. the yeti?

Thank you for your opinion.

Maybe this opinion was shaped by the Gurkhas in the Indian Army

Let's not belittle the Nepalese.

As Aryan_B pointed out they, like a lot of other people, are just brainwashed by the global media. You can't really blame them.

Afghanistan does not have a favourable view of Pakistan. Pakistani PDF members : they are not the "real" Afghans.
US does not have a favourable view of Pakistan. Pakistani PDF members : We don't care. It is western propoganda.
India does not have a favourable view of Pakistan. Pakistani PDF members : It is because of Orange media
Now Nepal does not have a favourable view of Paksitan. Pakistani PDF members : Nepal's opinion does not count.
Pakistan does not have a favourable opinion about its own self : Pakistani PDF members : Blame it on US, Zardari and Musharraf.

Is it possible that Pakistan in the past has not stood up to its own expectations and has shown itself in bad light ? I am not hoping any agreement but we all know where Pakistani members stand on this.

Nepal- Be afraid be very afraid- we gona eat you alive :devil:

10% Nepalese think Bhutan is threat to South Asia !!!!!!!

:rofl:

Who cares about Napalese ? They should get a govt first for their cocooland.

Actually a lot of Pakistani does when bashing India for their 'un-friendly' attitude towards their neighbours.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

that just shows their level of stupidity and that we cant take this research seriously

Read the whole thread (especially post# 08) before commenting.

Yeah....right.

Who cares what the Nepalese say?

oh ! Nepalese:what:
are you serious guys :no:
dont create jokes who cares what Nepalese think :wave:
:lazy:

Result is not surprising. I doubt many countries in world see Pakistan favorably. Also Nepal and Bhutan have history. India should be more concerned about Nepalese putting India at par with Afghanistan.

Actually a lot of Pakistani does when bashing India for their 'un-friendly' attitude towards their neighbours.

When SL throws histy fit at India, it is touted as an example of Indian hegemonic design on its neighbors. When it is about Pakistan, it is naturally "stupid" and "who cares";)

Nepal.. known for..

uhh..Everest, sherpa's.. some Buddhist sites..

Uhh.. the yeti?

Thank you for your opinion.

Err......Pakistan...known for.... ....?

Don't need me to spell it out, do you ? Pakistanis mocking Nepal reminds me of that oft repeated saying........something about glass houses & stones....

Err......Pakistan...known for.... ....?

Don't need me to spell it out, do you ? Pakistanis mocking Nepal reminds me of that oft repeated saying........something about glass houses & stones....

We are taking it seriously. Don't worry. We can't ignore Nepalese. There Mount Everest is higher than our K-2. We can't ignore there "sane" and "calculated" perception.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom