What's new

Pakistan Seeks To Counter Indian ABM Defenses

Internet is not PDF ..PDF is 0.0000000001 of Internet

If not Please change the Privacy to make View in Pakistan and China Only and Enjoy the Wet dreams

Mp is a True forum of International Not the PDF
What a juvenile.

It was u who claimed that it is ''one of the biggest source on IR and defence related stuff.'' not me u Stupid Kid!
I refuted this claim that it is NOT myself!!!!! Yes it is one biggest in world or one of the biggest military forums but it is NOT a source as u claimed.

And now u have came up with even funnier reply. Here is the post and then its reply.

You Know PDF is one of the Biggest Worth Source Related to defense and Politics

Once somebody from Pakistan make a thread to post their photos causes more deaths in Assam ..Remember that
U r the member of this forum longer then me and still yr opinion is juvenile.
U havnt learnt anything from ''one of Biggest Worth Source Related to defense and Politics'' and Blah Blah.....

Still this doesnt changes the fact that this is our Military Forum not yours! we dont complain when we see yr bollywood and media showing and publishing yr state Propaganda.

And for yr info this is a forum where international members r allowed to post and share threads, its not a source as u claim.

then u post a reply is its not .00001% of Global Networking System and BLAH BLAH.......Sure this is not neither did i claimed it is its u who claimed it as one of the biggest SOURCE.

And now regarding yr second phase of thread:omghaha: Ok yr opinion will be considered. Now go back to where ever u came from.

Now third; BTW what is Mp, which is a 'true forum of international' as u claimed?

Dumbo i was explaining in this part what actually idea behind Pakistan Military Forum is! and u came up with an answer just for sake of replying me which doesnt even makes sense. Anyways yr more then welcome to leave this forum.

What a juvenile.

It was u who claimed that it is ''one of the biggest source on IR and defence related stuff.'' not me u Stupid Kid!
I refuted this claim that it is NOT myself!!!!! Yes it is one biggest in world or one of the biggest military forums but it is NOT a source as u claimed.

And now u have came up with even funnier reply. Here is the post and then its reply.

U r the member of this forum longer then me and still yr opinion is juvenile.
U havnt learnt anything from ''one of Biggest Worth Source Related to defense and Politics'' and Blah Blah.....

Still this doesnt changes the fact that this is our Military Forum not yours! we dont complain when we see yr bollywood and media showing and publishing yr state Propaganda.

And for yr info this is a forum where international members r allowed to post and share threads, its not a source as u claim.

then u post a reply is its not .00001% of Global Networking System and BLAH BLAH.......Sure this is not neither did i claimed it is its u who claimed it as one of the biggest SOURCE.

And now regarding yr second phase of thread:omghaha: Ok yr opinion will be considered. Now go back to where ever u came from.

Now third; BTW what is Mp, which is a 'true forum of international' as u claimed?

Dumbo i was explaining in this part what actually idea behind Pakistan Military Forum is! and u came up with an answer just for sake of replying me which doesnt even makes sense. Anyways yr more then welcome to leave this forum.

PDF is one of th Victim to the deaths of some Peoples in Assam

THEY posted Graphic Photos and Spread to Bengali Muslims make clash with Hindus ..Do you Know them ..??

do you Know what is real Military Forum ..do you Know how the def Pro are Post in forums

do you Know how many def Pro's are avail in Mp.net all over the World ..Just Stop it

Back
Top Bottom