What's new

Pakistan seeks information on Indian Army’s exercise in Rajasthan

Read post -20 to understand the critical situation, after issuing threats, the bubble burst.
Some Indian wannabe is desperate for attention, for it's a well documented fact that last time Indians were feeling adventurous, how PAF made them lose their appetite for any battle...it's even more geared up now.

2008 air alert
After the 2008 Mumbai attacks, PAF was put on high alert. It deployed to all its wartime locations and started combat air patrols. The speed and intensity of the deployment and PAF's readiness took the Indian Army High Command by surprise and later reports suggest was the main factor in the Indian decision of not going for cross border raids inside Pakistan.[46][47]PAF was issued a Standing Order to launch an immediate counter-attack in case of an air attack from India, after a call from the Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee threatened Pakistani President.[48][49][50][46][47]

In wikipedia the numbers in bracket link to the source of those information. It is always a good idea to check those links before using wikipedia as a source.
In this case the "threats" were actually a hoax phone call made by "Saeed Shaikh, the British al Qaeda terrorist". And the source of this information is the thing you copy pasted from Wikipedia. Source number 47 to be exact.

In wikipedia the numbers in bracket link to the source of those information. It is always a good idea to check those links before using wikipedia as a source.
In this case the "threats" were actually a hoax phone call made by "Saeed Shaikh, the British al Qaeda terrorist". And the source of this information is the thing you copy pasted from Wikipedia. Source number 47 to be exact.

My Dear though the post is not for me but i would like to answer about your claims of hoax call that Mr. Zardari received. Any call for the head of the nation, P.M or Chief of the Army Staff always go through series of operators to P.A then after vitrification the connect to the concerned person Mr. Mukherji did call Zardari in a drunken spurt and the call verified then transfer to President. After all the drama and high air alert mukherji was snubbed my elite military and political leader ship because first it provocative and alert Pakistan before in hand to alert their forces, on both hands military and politically it proved foolish. That is why later he denied.
Regards,

There were 0.5 million Indian troops and 0.2million Mukti's,if you have time read any book written by an Indian Army officer who fought there.
These two Bengali Gentleman, who were alive and healthy at that time can shed light on this numerical topic.
@asad71 @Md Akmal

1.IA Eastern Command's force make up is well documented. From our side a little over 100,000 youth were trained and posted into Sectors. Regular E Bengal Bns were additional - forming into three basic Inf Bdes. Outside Osmani's command, and even unknown to Tajuddin and Arora were about 10,000 youth trained under Gen Uban Sigh at Tandua near Dehra Dun. These youth were carefully selected from urban middle-class background with political loyalty to AL. Only Indira, Manekshaw and Kao were aware of their existence.The leaders were RAW recruited student leaders who had led the 1969 agitations to free Mujib from confinement in the Agartala case. These and their successors continue to torment BD society making it a vassal of Delhi.
2. There were various other powerful grouups within BD who had never crossed over to India. Kader Siddiqi in Madhupur forest, Afsar Bahibi and many more. In fact, the atrocities committed by the occupation army and their local cohort had turned all Bengalis anti-Pakistani.

It was more then that ready for war+the one's you mentioned are required to be combat ready+all strength shown is not exact.Indian wasn't naive to just relay on 0.8 million men after 1962,1965 & 1967.when she was expecting war on both fronts after 1965.

OK..just because of your persistence..I read up on war history. .

3 divisions ..namely 8th, 23rd and 57th comprising of around 36000 troops under Lt.Gen.Sagat Singh were deployed into East Pakistan..

Also, The IA strength in 1971 was a total .5 million including all.

3500 scripted the fall of Dhaka. this is 10 times more.

1.I have grown allergic to this old fart's pomp.He was a Maj Gen and the Chief of Staff to Arora, a soldiers soldier. This Jew guy is so utterly disloyal to his old boss that he never has a kind word for Jagjit Singh Arora. A staff officer carries out the orders of the commander. Jacob did exactly that. We remember and our history will remember Araora, not this fatso.
2. Jacob is rarely invited to many of the IA officer's social gatherings at Delhi.Because of his behaviour he is black-listed. However, he is very pally with the Israeli embassy. Recently he has began oiling SHW/BAL to get awards and invitations to parades.

1.IA Eastern Command's force make up is well documented.
Please write it sir jee.
In fact, the atrocities committed by the occupation army and their local cohort had turned all Bengalis anti-Pakistani.
Come on sir je, a country was peaceful suddenly AL is not given government and Pakistanis become occupiers of there own land.I have read full history of AL first 5 year rule and that was horrible.

Indian are Indians always to proving this gentleman correct you are telling me Field Marshall Sam and General Arora was wrong waoo that is great excellent. But even in neutral history books you find that 3000 troops near Dhaka and 300000 troops waiting outside to attack surrounded Pakistan army and the civilians .
i don't know what you are saying about "sam manekshaw statements" which contradicts JFR Jacob. what i said is Lt Gen(Retd) Jacob knows more about the strength of indian army in east pakistan as he was in charge of the operation east pakistan.
believe me Pakistan army can fight more then 6 month but in that case civilian casualties would be more to save civilians and the families of armed forces they surrendered.
no i won't... because your own army general had said that he want the land not the people(General Tikka).. that means he have no problem in killing the civilians.. you talk like you don't know about the genocide of east Pakistanis by pakistan army.
lol...your comment makes me laugh.."'Pakistan army can fight more then 6 month but in that case civilian casualties :lol:"
you should learn that the greatest civilian causality was done by pakistan army. indian army was protecting the civilians, that is why they support indian army to fight against pakistan army,
General Tikka Khan get the nickname "Butcher of Bengal" not for saving civilians.

Please Quote Me when you have gone through........
Surrender at Dacca : birth of a nation...By JFR Jacob
why should i read the book? that is the same JFR Jacob who is in that video saying that indian army had only 3000 soldiers but paistan army had 26,000.

My Dear though the post is not for me but i would like to answer about your claims of hoax call that Mr. Zardari received. Any call for the head of the nation, P.M or Chief of the Army Staff always go through series of operators to P.A then after vitrification the connect to the concerned person Mr. Mukherji did call Zardari in a drunken spurt and the call verified then transfer to President. After all the drama and high air alert mukherji was snubbed my elite military and political leader ship because first it provocative and alert Pakistan before in hand to alert their forces, on both hands military and politically it proved foolish. That is why later he denied.
Regards,
Not my claim, the news is from Telegraph and Wikileaks (the real one, not the one Pakistani media creates). Also a hoax call annot make it through verification but according to you a drunk call can. Sure.

Not my claim, the news is from Telegraph and Wikileaks (the real one, not the one Pakistani media creates). Also a hoax call annot make it through verification but according to you a drunk call can. Sure.
Yes a drunk can because of protocols they can't refuse a drunk politician to connect to the desired person and On phone you can't check someones alcohol level.

Regards,

Regards,

This is what your media quoting official sources in Pakistan said:

Jailed militant`s hoax calls drove India, Pakistan to brink of war

— Published Nov 26, 2009 12:00am

ISLAMABAD Omar Saeed Sheikh, a detained Pakistani militant, had made hoax calls to President Asif Ali Zardari and the Chief of Army Staff, Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, in a bid to heighten Pakistan-India tensions after last year's terrorist attacks on Mumbai, investigators have told Dawn.

'Omar Saeed Sheikh was the hoax caller. It was he who threatened the civilian and military leaderships of Pakistan over telephone. And he did so from inside Hyderabad jail,' investigators said.

The controversy came to light after Dawn broke the story, exactly one year ago, that a hoax caller claiming to be then Indian foreign minister Pranab Mukherjee was making threatening calls to President Zardari.

It was on the night of Nov 26 last year that Saadia Omar, Omar Sheikh's wife, informed him about the carnage in Mumbai. The sources said that the information was passed on to Omar in Hyderabad jail through his mobile phone, which he was secretly using without the knowledge of the administration.

All but one of the attackers who India alleged were Lashkar-i-Taiba terrorists were shot dead by security personnel.

Saadia kept updating Omar about the massacre through the night and small hours of the morning. On the night of Nov 28, when the authorities had regained control over the better part of the city, Omar Saeed, using a UK-registered mobile SIM, made a phone call to Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee.

He told an operator handling Mr Mukherjee's calls that he was the President of Pakistan.
Indian officials started verification as part of security precautions and, after some time, the operator informed Omar Saeed (who was posing to be Pakistan's president) that the foreign minister would get in touch with him soon. Omar now made a call to President Asif Ali Zardari and then the Chief of Army Staff.

He also made an attempt to talk to the US secretary of state, but security checks barred his way.

The presidency swung into action soon after Mr Zardari's conversation with the adventurous militant.

President Zardari first spoke to Prime Minister Gilani and informed him about the happenings. He also took Interior Minister Rehman Malik into the loop.

In Rawalpindi, Gen Kayani immediately spoke to the chief of the Inter Services Intelligence, Lt- Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha.

According to sources, not only President Asif Zardari was taken in by Omar's audacity but the COAS was also baffled by his cheekiness.

Gen Kayani, sharing his thoughts with close associates, said he had been bewildered by the caller's threatening tone.

But Maj Gen Athar Abbas, the military spokesman, finds the report unbelievable. 'I am not his (Army chief's) operator. I don't know who puts calls through to him, but I think this can't be true,' said an incredulous Athar Abbas.

Interestingly, when Omar Saeed Sheikh was making these hoax calls, the Lashkar-i-Taiba (LET) chief was also in Karachi, but it is not known whether Omar Saeed was acting under the guidance of Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi or on his own.

INVESTIGATIONS On the other hand, investigators got into the act without wasting time, coming up with their findings within hours.

Their conclusion was that the phone call which came from the Indian external affairs ministry was actually their (Indians') check.

They said the calls to President Zardari and the army chief were made from a Britain-registered SIM.

Gen (retired) Pervez Musharraf, in his autobiography, had alleged that Omar Saeed was an agent of MI6, the British intelligence agency.

The very next morning, Nov 29, Hyderabad jail was raided by intelligence agencies and over a dozen SIMs were recovered along with two mobile sets. Majid Siddiqui, the jail superintendent, was suspended.

'I don't know much but it is true that some mobile SIMs and mobile sets were recovered from Omar Saeed Sheikh when he was in Hyderabad jail.

I got him transferred to Karachi jail because that is a far better place for such high-profile terrorists,' Allauddin Abbasi, DIG Prisons, Hyderabad, told Dawn over phone.

The authorities had a word with Saadia Omar too. She was advised to 'control' herself. The matter was then placed in the files of secret agencies marked as 'secret'.

The Federal Investigation Agency never interrogated Omar Saeed about the Mumbai attacks. Dawn's efforts for getting the viewpoint of Tariq Khosa , the FIA chief, drew a blank.

HIGH PROFILE Omar, currently confined in a high security cell of Karachi Jail, has a long record of militancy, from kidnapping foreigners in Mumbai in 1994 to kidnapping Daniel Pearl in Jan 2002.

Omar Saeed Sheikh was freed by India in Dec 1999 as part of a deal that saw New Delhi agreeing to release a number of militant leaders in exchange for the freedom of hostages on board an India plane hijacked to Kabul.

Soon after his release from Indian captivity, Omar Saeed developed close relations with the LET leadership, including Zakiur Rehman Lakhwi.

He was invited to a training camp in Muzaffarabad, the capital of Azad Kashmir, where he spent a couple of days delivering lectures to recruits.

Sources said Lakhwi wanted Omar to join LET and give the organisation an international face.

In Feb 2002, Omar was arrested for the murder of US journalist Daniel Pearl.

lolzzz.........Because last time in 1965,you were dreaming of having tea in gymkhana Lahore but that never happened,then again in 1971 you only dared to fight with numerical superiority of 1:70.
In kargil you brought Air force to deal with small Arms carrying soldiers.
In 2002 you came like Tiger,but went back with tail in legs like a dog.
In 2008 you again came and went back in way as you came in 2002,you can only win if there is another Yahya and Mukti bahni.

If you repeat that piece of propaganda, you are heading for trouble. Show me the source.

The gentleman in thsi video is laying or gen Araora / Sam what he is sayaing every word contradict what Arora and sam said. Conclusion he is laying.

Could not understand. Is it possible to explain in more detail?

If you repeat that piece of propaganda, you are heading for trouble. Show me the source.
Sir,how can i repeat any propaganda,when actually i never dared say I love you sweet heart to my lady,any how sir,how are you winters going on i hope your enjoying warm fire,books,kaju and old memories of young age though you still have spirits younger and fresh then us.
I have got this piece from PDF and Indian Express,in which General Chaudry says,he just said it for psy purpose.Over the time this has been taken as truth.
upload_2015-11-7_19-0-42.jpeg

1965 | Lahore Cantonment is 'our aim'.
And Gentlemen like you from 36 PMA Long Course discussed it there.
Yahoo! Groups

Back
Top Bottom