What's new

Pakistan says last payment from US for fighting Taliban delayed

All the tribals need is an introduction to technology.

Show them how it can benefit their lives.

Then build some nice buildings, give them jobs however mediocre, put some toll roads on the border, monitor the citizens, tell them you must monitor your region, and lo and behold, not a single crook will exist in FATA.

It's been ignored for far too long.

All the tribals need is an introduction to technology.

Show them how it can benefit their lives.

Then build some nice buildings, give them jobs however mediocre, put some toll roads on the border, monitor the citizens, tell them you must monitor your region, and lo and behold, not a single crook will exist in FATA.

It's been ignored for far too long.

Then why give them sharia Law. Isn't that really going backwards. Anyways when the situation really gets out of control, then the relization comes into play, afterall it is an afterthought now.

Then why give them sharia Law. Isn't that really going backwards. Anyways when the situation really gets out of control, then the relization comes into play, afterall it is an afterthought now.

Here comes the shariah expert.

One should only post about topics he or she is well versed with. I suggest you first go and read about shariah and then post. This word has started haunting you.

Hi,

In a coversation between the two----one person does the talking and the other person is listening---but have you ever thought what if when one person is talking---the other person is not listening---or he does not understand the language---.

In our sales business we use a terminology with clients---we are giving them some information---but when we ask them to tell us what they understood---they are totally on a differnt page and that is when we supposedly tell them----" you are allowing me to talk to you---but you are not listening to what I am saying " it is the same thing with what people want and what the talibs are demanding----.

In this case the govt is not listening to what the needs of the people is---in this case the pakistani judiciary is not listening to what people want----people want law and order and justice----people want to live in peace---they don't want to be terrorized by the rich and the criminals all the time. People want to have some kind of security in their lives from criminals and usurpers-----they have tried many different ways---they have begged, they have pleaded their cases, they have prayed, they have acted weak andsubdued but nothing has helped---so now they want to go back to the old reliable---because the stories of the shariat law at least tell us that there was justice for everyone---.

People want the justice of AMIR ABDUR RAHMAN---people want justice of Umar Farooq---people just want some dignity in their lives---they just want some kind of hope that when they walk out of their houses---they have some security---there is someone looking after them----they don't have to go from pillar to post---from one door to another door jamb---they don't want their daughters mothers sisters and wives paraded naked on the city streets by their enemies. That is the only reason they want shariah law----give them any other form of justice and peace and security---they would care less what KIND OF MASK THE LAW IS WEARING---.

Sharia law is not necessarily backwards.

There is not one rigid rule on Sharia Law. A lot of it is down to interpretation. I know what some people say, and they're wrong. There is no one single interpretation of Sharia Law. You can misinterpret it, and get a backward Sharia Law or you can interpret it correctly (in my opinion), and it's very progressive. There will also be variations of progressive Sharia laws.

As for the current Shariat Law. Look at it like this. If I were living in a country with no laws, even the Taliban law would be an improvement for me.

The most important question is "which" sharia? Hanafi, Hanbali of the sunnis or the jafaari of the shias. If one of them is followed, who gives the confidence to the others

Why don't you ask it on the Sharia thread?

If you must know, why's it not possible to have a core Sharia shared by all, and then to have personal Sharia laws, based on individual beliefs?

The sects and schools of thoughts mentioned are not the only ones. It's open to interpretation.

Is there a sharia thread? because of my long delays in viewing, sometimes I jump into a thread after reading 10-20 posts.

Will do that. Anyway, what is the sharia which the taliban are proposing to impose in Swat?

Back
Top Bottom