What's new

Pakistan, Russia to hold joint war games

Right so exercises are just that....everyone does them with everyone else pretty much unless you are sworn enemies I guess. So Pakistan wont do them with India, Israel and maybe Bangladesh under Hasina. Everyone else is fair game....no issue there.

I am waiting for something of substance to come up between Russia and Pakistan. Many Pakistanis have been saying and feeling since India has been moving closer to the US, there has to be some reciprocal action with Russia to same magnitude.

So far I am not seeing it.

It's considered a big deal because for decades we had no military ties with Russia ... So it is a positive development.

As for exercises .. Well we do conduct ex where Israelis also participate .. Latest one being Red Flag 2016.

Bangladesh hope you know that they are still using Pak weapons like KRL-122,Tank Buster ATGMs etc.

Your comment above was someone pretending when he does not have a straight answer.

There is nothing in your post to answer .
So why should answer a non existent question.?

@SrNair I am not interested in going in circles with you. If my post has nothing to answer dont bother quoting it. Indians dream day and night about how isolated Pakistan has become due to Indian diplomacy and this is something Indians gloat all the time but than you come up with a murky reply about no one is trying to isolate Pakistan in this world because it wasnt suiting your argument there, that was you pretending to be a smart ***. Anyway this has gone too far. Consider this as a last reply from me on this subject.

@SrNair I am not interested in going in circles with you. If my post has nothing to answer dont bother quoting it. Indians dream day and night about how isolated Pakistan has become due to Indian diplomacy and this is something Indians gloat all the time but than you come up with a murky reply about no one is trying to isolate Pakistan in this world because it wasnt suiting your argument there, that was you pretending to be a smart ***. Anyway this has gone too far. Consider this as a last reply from me on this subject.

Noone can isolate anyone .Even NK cant be isolated.That was your leaders,medias circles that began this isolation phobia.
If we want an isolation of Pakistan first step we should have been adopted for it was the cutting down of all diplomatic relation with Pakistan

Noone can isolate anyone .Even NK cant be isolated.That was your leaders,medias circles that began this isolation phobia.
If we want an isolation of Pakistan first step we should have been adopted for it was the cutting down of all diplomatic relation with Pakistan
Correction not our government or media but your own who beats the drum about how isolated Pakistan has become due to aggressive Modi diplomacy. Remember the time when Modi visited Saudi Arabia and UAE?

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati.../india-afghanistan-ties-isolate-pakistan.html

On the other hand this is what our media and government has to say

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...n-for-indias-failed-nsg-bid-says-sartaj-aziz/

The funny thing is that no leaders would ever admit that they are getting isolated or getting the country isolated, than how come Pakistani leaders could actually admit to this if we agree with the indian version?:lol:

Correction not our government or media but your own who beats the drum about how isolated Pakistan has become due to aggressive Modi diplomacy. Remember the time when Modi visited Saudi Arabia and UAE?

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati.../india-afghanistan-ties-isolate-pakistan.html

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...n-for-indias-failed-nsg-bid-says-sartaj-aziz/

The funny thing is that no leaders would ever admit that they are getting isolated or getting the country isolated, than how come Pakistani leaders could actually admit to this if we agree with the indian version?:lol:

So Indian PM visited KSA and UAE ,and that means it was for isolating Pakistan?
What kind of retard logic is that?:D

Our relations with KSA and UAE is only for both of us not for isolating others.
GCC is not hereditary turf so no Indian leaders shouldnt visit there.

And dont talk about our medias.
Post something that from our reputed quarters of Govt.

So Indian PM visited KSA and UAE ,and that means it was for isolating Pakistan?
What kind of retard logic is that?:D

Our relations with KSA and UAE is only for both of us not for isolating others.
GCC is not hereditary turf so no Indian leaders shouldnt visit there.

And dont talk about our medias.
Post something that from our reputed quarters of Govt.

Now you are arguing for the sake of it. Indian PM visited these countries for the sake of increasing indian diplomatic cloud and reducing that of Pakistan and putting pressure on Pakistan. Whether retarded or not this isnt something claimed by Pakistan or Pakistani but Indians, media and government circles altogether. There was so much hype when Modi visited these countries. Heck there are numerous threads on this very forum to show what colour these trips were given.
Also why should i not talk about your media who by the way was quoting government circles, after all it was your argument that this is created by our media and leaders.

Now you are arguing for the sake of it. Indian PM visited these countries for the sake of increasing indian diplomatic cloud and reducing that of Pakistan and putting pressure on Pakistan. Whether retarded or not this isnt something claimed by Pakistan or Pakistani but Indians, media and government circles altogether. There was so much hype when Modi visited these countries. Heck there are numerous threads on this very forum to show what colour these trips were given.
Also why should i not talk about your media who by the way was quoting government circles, after all it was your argument that this is created by our media and leaders.

All that are just some assumptions and theories.
If the visit of an Indian PM reduce your diplomatic reach then that is your problem and paranoia ,not ours.

If you have anything from GoI then talk about it.

All that are just some assumptions and theories.
If the visit of an Indian PM reduce your diplomatic reach then that is your problem and paranoia ,not ours.

If you have anything from GoI then talk about it.
On the assumption part i agree but rather they were on India's part (Media, people, GOI) who thought Pakistan is irrelevant. Anything else is besides the point now.
And we never said our reach has been reduced, why would we say anything like that at all lol. This is not even logic. All I am saying is that this is the believe enforced across the border that India has diplomatically isolated Pakistan thanks to Modi's diplomacy. Now if you disagree with that, this is actually good for us that the reality is drawn upon our neighbours. :lol:

On the assumption part i agree but rather they were on India's part (Media, people, GOI) who thought Pakistan is irrelevant. Anything else is besides the point now.
And we never said our reach has been reduced, why would we say anything like that at all lol. This is not even logic. All I am saying is that this is the believe enforced across the border that India has diplomatically isolated Pakistan thanks to Modi's diplomacy. Now if you disagree with that, this is actually good for us that the reality is drawn upon our neighbours. :lol:

Noone except some jingoistics says anything about isolation lol
GoI still didnt mention anything like that.Except some deluded guys imagination across the border.

Friendship-2016 Joint Excercises is the way to future regional balance. Make India a beggar...frustrated broken country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom